What's new

Hi. I'm Supermeme.

ThirdBlue

Reputation score
Back when I was very much underage, (I am in my mid twenties now) I discovered hentai on Newgrounds and, subsequently, this forum.
I was a very weird and confused child back then. I would frequently make multiple accounts on the same websites to pretend to be different people so I could get a reaction from others.
My memory is very much lacking, but I can tell you this as well.

Goldgolem. BurntToast. BurningGold. Probably others I can't remember.

They were all the same person. They were all me.

So... Why?

I was a retarded child without adult supervision that was on the internet and had weird impulses. That's it.
So... Why am I posting this?
This forum has been a part of my life for a lot while now, even if, post 2010s, I basically completely vanished.
I just want to say that I'm sorry for being a dumb idiot on this forum.

To Mamono Assault Force, formerly Raptor Jesus: I'm sorry I made your forum games worse. All Woman Must be impregnated was really good, even if I was too young and stupid to properly participate.
To Tassadar: I once tried to rescure my own character under a separate alias in one one of your forum games and failed. All I remember is a troll named Big Bob or something and rape plants that has blue cum or something. That was hot.

Closing statement: It's been almost 10 years and I wanted to get this all out before my memory completely fades.
Thank you, ULMF, for being the way you were. I'm sorry I was a shithead when I was a kid.
If you're wondering, I don't do bullshit like this anymore and just keep to myself.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Nobody's replying to see if you'll take care of that with your multiple accounts. :p

Also, you've been a dork. We were all dorky as children, doing cringe-worthy things we don't want to remember nowadays. So unless someone really suffered from that, I think you're fine. I forgive you, for whatever little meaning it might have.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Being a child is synonymous with being retarded. That's just how it works.

Unfortunately it's doubtful that anyone who's really all that familiar with the events you're discussing will be reading this as the forum's changed quite a bit and we've lost alot of people.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Fuckin A, Tassadar out of the RP section. Now that's a goddamned miracle right there.

OP
ThirdBlue

ThirdBlue

Reputation score
Well, at least a single person I remember knows the truth.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Holy shit, now THAT'S a name I haven't seen in a while.