What's new

RPG [Hige to Deko] キリエの異界漂流記 (RJ228212)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new game announced from Hige to Deko.

This time, surprisingly, the main character is not a loli.

Still have a sub heroine loli and a teacher.

Game's coming out December, no trial available yet. Mainly making this thread so I can remind myself about it.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dammmm looking forward to this one #1 on my list. This circle's games were freaking amazing. I wish this site had a !remindme10days or something.

Do you know what the story is?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Dammmm looking forward to this one #1 on my list. This circle's games were freaking amazing. I wish this site had a !remindme10days or something.

Do you know what the story is?
The main girl, Kirie, is a demon slayer (taimasenshi, quite literally anti-demon warrior) and a student.
During a school trip, the whole class was spirited away into this strange subspace.
Monsters came to attack, and of course some students/teachers probably going 'we're screwed anyway, better go full evil and fuck to my satisfaction first!'

The 3 primary characters are Kirie, Chika her classmate and Saori, the homeroom teacher and also part of the same anti-demon organization as Kirie.
Some situations listed include the usual suspect like
Brainwashing (hypnosis)
Sexual harassment
Sexual training

And some new ones
Tentacle
Magical girl
'medical exam'

There should be about 40% CG going to Kirie and 60% for the rest.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay thanks, I hope they really focus on the teacher part as their past "milf" characters in the games had the best scenes. Especially for the last one with the thief, the chief's wife was so fucking hot and basically revolved around the whole game itself. Didn't care for the main heroine as her scenes weren't as greatly depicted as the wife ones were.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
well, this is a problem for hige to deko game (especially for me) after the 1st one game, they give too much scene for other heroine rather than MC itself
and they always stick to wolfRPG that is painfull for hook MTL (really hope they move on VXace or MV)

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I agree the wolfRPG should be changed but I actually prefer it over MV because MV gets extremely laggy if you don't have a good computer (running lib script + VN eats so much memory). However, I actually prefer he gives more scenes to the other heroines rather than the MC. I think this is because he is REALLY good at NTR suspect genre and uses the main heroine as a story focus while offbranching into after-scenes with other heroines. THis is why it's so successful and many NTR or Corruption lovers enjoy this type. By the way, the main heroine has like 70% of the game's scenes so I don't know what you mean by more than the others. I actually think the "others" have too little!

Status
Not open for further replies.