What's new

ACT Enty Active [七草堂ひろきち] Monster Surprised Yuuki-chan

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some infro from Seis, thanks.

Firstly, the creator's name is 七草堂ひろきち (Hirokichi Nanakusadou).
Second, this new project seems to be titled "もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ちゃん" according to your 2nd link. I think it translates to "Monster Surprised Yuuki-chan."
So I was looking through the girl vs girl and super117 creators blog and enty and found some posts and sprites that seem to be related to another game they are working on.

I'm fairly sure you need an account with enty to be able to view these posts.
Because of loli content links aren't allowed but you should be able to find the creators posts by searching their name mentioned earlier in enty or through google.

Basically the game looks like it will be a platformer style action game. There is a small test demo and several examples for enemies and stuff on their enty but most of it is behind their paid enty.

Thought I would just share my findings in anticipation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: From the creator of girl vs girl and super 117

This is actually extremely well done, and quite unique. It's pretty rare for one h-game author to give this much attention to combat and general animations.

Thank you for sharing!

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

could you post a mega link? i don't want anything to do with enty

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can't log or sign in....

OP
laugh

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've added a mega link to the first post, but there really isn't much in the game from what I could find in the demo.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Animations will have three stages: Lv1 Caress - Lv2 Caress/Insertion - Cumming/Ejaculation" - from the goblin girl animation post

Well.. he's already a step ahead of most devs who make games like these. The majority of the time it's:
Sex - Sex 150% speed - White flashes while Mac & Cheese falls on the floor

I sincerely hope this gets worked on enough to be finished. Back in that goblin girl post it sounded like he was saying that he was making it one of his main projects at the time, but it would be alongside a couple of projects already in development. I could be misreading that however..

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the link :D, this game has potential, too bad there isn't really much in the demo but that's ok being a just a test demo

Vultuderp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Girl vs Girl was amazing! But Super117 was a crappy game so I don't know what expect from this...

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Firstly, the creator's name is 七草堂ひろきち (Hirokichi Nanakusadou).

Second, this new project seems to be titled "もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ちゃん" according to your 2nd link. I think it translates to "Monster Surprised Yuuki-chan."

Last edited:

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it all yuri and/or futa? Because that's...very disappointing.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it all yuri and/or futa? Because that's...very disappointing.
All yuri and futa? Hell YES.

anw hot damn the animation is amazing, gonna make sure to keep an eye on this. :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: "Monster Surprised Yuuki-chan" by Hirokichi Nanakusadou

from what I saw this extremely loli suspect guys...

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: "Monster Surprised Yuuki-chan" by Hirokichi Nanakusadou

And here is the moderation staff decision. It has been declared loli content, and thus banned under forum rules.

Images and links removed.

Further action will be made by Toxic or an admin, at their option.

OP
laugh

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know this is a big necro on my part but I wanted to get this thread back into the view for others who might not know about this game that Hirokichi Nanakusadou has been working on slowly, sadly mostly everything is behind their enty's paywall but the last few posts they made where about the progress on a gargoyle enemy.

There is still a demo on their enty but I can't post any links so message me if you're interested in that.

Sadly I can't glean much info from their twitter or anything so I have no idea how much work has been done on this game or when it might be finished, but maybe someone else will be able to find more.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm going to practice my necromancy, too, and let everyone know that the demo that was released last month to supporters does not have any H content in it. I learned this the hard way, as I've been interested in this game and following it ever since someone posted the old test demo over two years ago (that topic was removed quickly due to the fact that pretty much all of the characters look underage), and decided to spend the 500 yen to support the creator to see what was in it, figuring that it's been over 2.5 years and that there would be something good to see. Nope. The gameplay seems to be okay, at least, and there's at least one full level in it, though I stopped at the first boss out of disinterest. The funny part is that the creator stated that there's no H-content in the demo, too, but you can't see that info unless you're already a supporter.

That all being said, if someone actually does want to try the demo for themselves, I can share it with you if you message me - there actually isn't any nudity in it, but I'd still rather play it safe and not publicly share it, seeing as how the finished game will have H content. I also had to download and install the 2017 C++ Redistributable from Microsoft's website to run the game, too, due to not having some .dll files that it evidently needs to run, so keep that in mind if you run into the same issue.

...now I just need to figure out what I want to spend my other 500 yen on, seeing as how Enty is a little greedy and makes you charge at least 1000 yen to your card, despite the fact that everything of interest I've seen on the site only requires 500.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.