MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
RJ171282_img_main.jpg

Developer:

For game version: 1.05

Language: English

Installation:
1. Get the game.

2. Download this patch and unzip it in the game's folder.

3. Run game in japanese locale.

4. This patch is for version 1.05 of the game.

Changelog:
01/09/2020 - 1.00: Initial release.

Translator notes:
This game was really easy to work with, barely used any scripts and was very straightforward. I'm really surprised that no one translated it before me.
By the way, I renamed this game to "A married elf stays at home", that's a better translation of the title.

What is untranslated?

I'm sure I translated everything the player can see, but if you find any japanese text please post a screenshot and where it is so I can fix it.

Unlocked gallery anyone?

I added an extra folder, "-optional- full gallery" just move that save file to the main folder.

Small review:
This game is fun, most of the art is great, I like all of the girls, there is no grinding and is really easy to get all of the events. I particularly liked Lily, she's a naive, kind woman with a really strong libido, I like when the female protagonist is just convinced to have sex instead of being forced in some way.

My only problem with this game is the same I have with most games, lack of yuri.

DOWNLOAD

WIP SCREENSHOTS:
01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png

Last edited:

Diaro

Reputation score
Thanks for picking this up. Looking forward to it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked as it does not provide any sort of proof of concept, nor any of the required information stated in the rules. If you wish to reopen the thread, please PM a moderator with the relevant information.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
awesome cant wait for it to be completed.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nice, not long not until it we get our hands on the finished product. Looks like you're getting along with it at a good pace!