What's new

ACT Patreon Active [HNabiEntertainment] Trails of Life

OP
HNabi

HNabi

Reputation score
I'm only just getting around to watching that opening video but I have to ask; is that going to be the main heroine's design (assuming that that is a girl in the video)? If so....it's definitely not my favorite. Perhaps it's just me, but she doesn't exactly come across as being particularly appealing or attractive. There's nothing sexy/or cute for me to look at there. Enough so that it actually turns me away from whatever other features the game might offer.

Granted, that's my personal viewpoint as someone who prefers girlier features (and clothing to boot) on thier h game heroines as well as long hair. That's not to say that she needs to be over-proportioned and exploding out of her clothes, no, but enough curvature to at least be visible/noticeable is always nice. That's what my opinion is currently sitting at.
Currently yes, but my plan, down the road (most likely after all the base features are done), is to have a character customization, which would allow to change features of character, so it could be more appealing to a player. Currently thinking about option to change: Skin color, Hair style, hair color, slightly adjust width of arms and legs and adjust size of chest. Perhaps I could add face variants as well, hmm. Customization is pretty much a necessity since there will be a bunch of human npcs. And, if they all looked the same, it would be kind of hard to distinguish who is who without reading names :D

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Since Patreon page does not tell anything about H-content, here is a list of what to expect:
M-F, MM-F, F-F, some Animal, Plant, Monster, possible Futa.

Please consider supporting, it would mean a world to me :)
A few things:

1. What gender is MC supposed to be? Kind of hard to tell from that intro video.
2. "M-F, MM-F, F-F" I hope the 'FF' means female MC-Female monster/beast...
3. I do hope the focus will be on the 'Animal, Plant, Monster', a better 'Unforbidden' would welcome.

OP
HNabi

HNabi

Reputation score
Intro video features a female character with "3nd level" poor clothing and short hairstyle. Male characters are taller and beefier.
Currently MC is locked onto a female character. Plan for future is to let player select gender of MC, for replayability and other reasons.
Let me address "The Focus": The game will not put you through all the H-Content, it will mostly be pretty much your choice as a player with what to engage.

Last edited:
OP
HNabi

HNabi

Reputation score
Short environment preview is up on patreon page.

OP
HNabi

HNabi

Reputation score
Some small steps of progress.
Trade - Done.
Inventory - Done.
Gathering - Done.
Hunting - in Progress.
Relationships - in Progress.

Currently ~ 20 H-animations.

Demo still some weeks away. Gotta finish those two "in progress".

OP
HNabi

HNabi

Reputation score
Updated patreon "About" page, to more clearly tell what kind of game I am working on.

OP
HNabi

HNabi

Reputation score
Released sort of a public build, because everything is taking way longer than expected. So at least have a walk around, explore a bit, feel controls, mechanics, check user interface, if you like leave a feedback.
More info and download link on patreon page.

OP
HNabi

HNabi

Reputation score
"Trails of Life" public build will be available for everyone to enjoy on Dec 26th. However, patreon supporters can download it now.