What's new

ADV (ベルゼブブ / Bellzebub) 自宅警備員 / Homeguard (RJ105046)

Dragantis

Reputation score
Anyone know why Threads about 自宅警備員2 (Homeguard 2) are being removed? I have seen at least 3 times that someone created new thread about this game but after a while it was already removed. Also game is already out on DMM and Dlsite.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know why Threads about 自宅警備員2 (Homeguard 2) are being removed? I have seen at least 3 times that someone created new thread about this game but after a while it was already removed. Also game is already out on DMM and Dlsite.
They are being deleted cause they dont have the right format, mine was deleted cause of that, cant help it i don't know japanese so my post lacks the story explanation part required and google translated is too bad so i didn't bother with it, but yeah anyways Homeguard 2 is out on dlsite now and hopefully its a version with the younger sister included.

Mayonist

Reputation score
Im actually the one who create that thread, atleast i tried to 3 times.

Mayonist

Reputation score
They are being deleted cause they dont have the right format, mine was deleted cause of that, cant help it i don't know japanese so my post lacks the story explanation part required and google translated is too bad so i didn't bother with it, but yeah anyways Homeguard 2 is out on dlsite now and hopefully its a version with the younger sister included.
CMIIW but, the story was about a NEET who are being hated by his own family especially his grand father and he want to get revenge at him by f*cking our own mother (might be step mother) and little sister. We do it by blackmailing them with camera and stuff. For the 2nd little sister, they will prob put in on their update.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
So I'm the one who deleted those previous three threads. The main issue with all three of them has been that neither of you wrote a sufficient enough explanation of the gameplay, though there were other minor issues as well. Stuff like the story isn't as important to me, though it's still necessary, but one thread had absolutely no explanation of anything about the game, one thread simply stated that the gameplay is like the first game with some minor additions (which is NOT enough explanation), and the one that had the closest adherence to the rules just stated a summary of your goal in the game.

Mayonist

Reputation score
So I'm the one who deleted those previous three threads. The main issue with all three of them has been that neither of you wrote a sufficient enough explanation of the gameplay, though there were other minor issues as well. Stuff like the story isn't as important to me, though it's still necessary, but one thread had absolutely no explanation of anything about the game, one thread simply stated that the gameplay is like the first game with some minor additions (which is NOT enough explanation), and the one that had the closest adherence to the rules just stated a summary of your goal in the game.
Yeah guess its was my bad, I just want to create the thread about it since I like the gameplay. I only stated the game based on my assumption. Since i dont have any experience on making thread, I just compare it to other thread and tried to make one but it got deleted by you the admin. So I kinda just gave up on it and wait for someone to make the thread about it lol.

edwin90

Reputation score
Someone has the guide/walkthrough to Homeguard 1 / Jitaku Keibiin

dog343

Reputation score

This game just got a new expansion pack

More scenes to get .- .

DLsite calls it a simulation game, but it's an interactive VN. The "simulation" parts have you deciding where and how to spy on each character within the house you monitor. This leads to corruption, etc and h-events.

The basic gameplay is that each day you have roughly between 4PM - 7AM (no I didn't get that wrong) to go around the house, setting up recording devices to find things to blackmail the girls.

Too lazy to go into details ' 3' anyone who care to look through 5 page of posts can go here for walkthroughs

You can still find active torrent for the base game, nothing for the expansion yet though.
Does anyone have an english guide to play the first and/or second game? That hongfire link doesn't work anymore and i can't find a guide anywhere.

sinran678

Reputation score
Does anyone have an english guide to play the first and/or second game? That hongfire link doesn't work anymore and i can't find a guide anywhere.

It is in japanese but google would auto translate for you in english.

Also is there anything involvingthe story being translared to english? It kinda of a hassle to play with VNR sometimes.

OnoyCV

Reputation score
Any new English patch for this game and it's sequel Sirs and Mams? Also. Anyone find this as Gamefaqs being lazy?

Polanski

Reputation score
Since the completed translation by @Yugifan3 is on zippy which is now dead site obviously. Where would we have access to the complete translation if even possible the latest partial translation?

Reputation score
Guys, i want to ask.
Who is the one killed on the locked room? and who is the murderer?