What's new

ADV (ベルゼブブ / Bellzebub) 自宅警備員 / Homeguard (RJ105046)

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Homeguard

how many poits get the blackmail
my max 72 points and i get the bad end and dont see any scene
and the game go back and the girl back to 0

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

how many poits get the blackmail
my max 72 points and i get the bad end and dont see any scene
and the game go back and the girl back to 0
I think it depends on which girl.

I vaguely recall someone mentioned the older sister is easiest then the younger one then the mom.

Just get 100 point before trying just to be safe.

Remember to record it with video camera for the most points.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As I recall, I mostly used Cheat Engine to mess with my points.

Mostly I was concerned about getting as many scenes as possible before I ran out of time and got an ending. I didn't have time to be racking up a hundred points before I could even get started.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the mother dont have another h scene? or ending

Caedes

Reputation score

As I recall, I mostly used Cheat Engine to mess with my points.

Mostly I was concerned about getting as many scenes as possible before I ran out of time and got an ending. I didn't have time to be racking up a hundred points before I could even get started.
I would love to know how you changed the points with Cheat Engine :)

I tried getting the point values before 4 days ended, but I was only able to find the display numbers. When I change the display numbers, they get reset back to whatever the actual value is when legit points get added to the character I'm trying to change.

-------

Edit: I figured out that I just had to freeze the point values once I set them to whatever I wanted. Thanks iamnuff!

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would love to know how you changed the points with Cheat Engine :)

I tried getting the point values before 4 days ended, but I was only able to find the display numbers. When I change the display numbers, they get reset back to whatever the actual value is when legit points get added to the character I'm trying to change.
I didn't have any trouble with it at all, I just did it the normal way.

find 5 blackmail points on X character, search 5, find 10 blackmail points on X character, search 10, continue till you have one or two values left, then change it.

It wasn't difficult.

Asapien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The mega links are down (for both the translation and the game) any chance for a reup?

thanks

Last edited:

Asapien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm still dosent work for me well damn, (file no longer available error). Here's hoping my ISP isnt blocking mega or something. thanks for checking

Edit: ah ha, I may have been using the wrong translation link. extra thanks for bringing that to my attention

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm still dosent work for me well damn, (file no longer available error). Here's hoping my ISP isnt blocking mega or something. thanks for checking

Edit: ah ha, I may have been using the wrong translation link. extra thanks for bringing that to my attention
I'm not finding any working MEGA link either, can you point me to the one you found?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I "may" have lost my password and my account "may" be locked away forever and my uploaded version "may" never be downloadable again ....

EDIT : MEGA really seems to be down though

Last edited:

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I "may" have lost my password and my account "may" be locked away forever and my uploaded version "may" never be downloadable again ....

EDIT : MEGA really seems to be down though
:( :( :(

I'm almost done downloading the Anime Sharing version, and I found a partial translation that supposedly works with it. I'll do a brief check and upload to mega if it works for the benefit of future pervs

Avitus83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How exactly are you guys getting this game to run? I can't seem to do anything with the merger program (the pink and blue .exe file). Any assistance would be appreciated.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Get into the 3rd game > click the pink/blue > search for the 1st game > merge > click again > search for 2nd game > merge > enjoy

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

in the pack of 2016 of beelzebub just released few days ago,

there is the precuel of this game,

only the wife is in the game, to view the plot just say NO(2nd options) to the recuest in the calls (but can see any cg) this is the "good end"

the game is available here

or anime-sharing page

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saw this was bumped and actually took the time to try the game (thanks for the recent upload, by the way) since I always liked the CG collection that was on exhentai. Currently banging my head on the wall trying to figure out how to unlock all of the events - there's no option for it in the gallery with the English patch that was located in remicks' link, which I gathered was already known (the patch takes the game back to an earlier version). Deleting patch202.xp3 reverted it back to v1.14.9.23, at least according to the title screen, but there's still no unlock option in the gallery menu and I'm almost certain that's the latest version.

Finding another upload of the game on the web that hasn't been English patched (so I can test it and see if that would let me use the gallery unlock) is proving to be surprisingly difficult for me, so I guess I'm going to have to enjoy what I have right now. I've unlocked most of the scenes without too much difficulty, though the more advanced ones are eluding me thanks to my ineptitude at trying to play it normally and my not so great skills with Cheat Engine - I know how to raise each girl's H values, but not so well that I can figure out the addresses for all three in time before the final girl shows up.

If anyone stops by and can even just upload a save that has all of the gallery unlocked, I'd love you forever. If I manage to come by one, I'll post it, too, since all of the old links seem to be broken. I don't know why, but every link to mega that's more than maybe four months old never works, and I assume they did something to the site to change how everything was linked that broke all of the old ones.

Last edited:

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Saw this was bumped and actually took the time to try the game (thanks for the recent upload, by the way) since I always liked the CG collection that was on exhentai. Currently banging my head on the wall trying to figure out how to unlock all of the events - there's no option for it in the gallery with the English patch that was located in remicks' link, which I gathered was already known (the patch takes the game back to an earlier version). Deleting patch202.xp3 reverted it back to v1.14.9.23, at least according to the title screen, but there's still no unlock option in the gallery menu and I'm almost certain that's the latest version.

Finding another upload of the game on the web that hasn't been English patched (so I can test it and see if that would let me use the gallery unlock) is proving to be surprisingly difficult for me, so I guess I'm going to have to enjoy what I have right now. I've unlocked most of the scenes without too much difficulty, though the more advanced ones are eluding me thanks to my ineptitude at trying to play it normally and my not so great skills with Cheat Engine - I know how to raise each girl's H values, but not so well that I can figure out the addresses for all three in time before the final girl shows up.

If anyone stops by and can even just upload a save that has all of the gallery unlocked, I'd love you forever. If I manage to come by one, I'll post it, too, since all of the old links seem to be broken. I don't know why, but every link to mega that's more than maybe four months old never works, and I assume they did something to the site to change how everything was linked that broke all of the old ones.
You need to clear the game once then the gallery option will show up. Btw is there any English Walkthrough for this game?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I could link my (all own bought) Dlsite version of the game+all DLC+walkthrough [all japanese though] .......................................................

Maybe.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to clear the game once then the gallery option will show up. Btw is there any English Walkthrough for this game?
Thanks, but the problem isn't getting the gallery itself to appear, rather that the unlock everything button isn't there. As for a walkthrough, I think someone earlier in the topic mentioned/linked to a Hongfire thread on this, which may help.

I could link my (all own bought) Dlsite version of the game+all DLC+walkthrough [all japanese though] .......................................................

Maybe.
I'm sure some people would appreciate that (especially if it has the gallery completed), but I actually managed to find a save from an older version on Hongfire that had most of the CGs unlocked, as well as a bunch of useful save files. It looks like it's missing the last row or two of events for most of the girls as well as one entire section (it was Family-something, not at the computer with the game right now to check), but it doesn't bother me too much.