What's new

(Hooligapps) CuntWars

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
someone playing? Pretty fun, interesting system, multi language, good art... no hscenes (only art) ah heavy p2w, though. This is not Nutaku / Dmm. This link is referral - 3 rare chests for those who register with this link and legendary card for me if you reach pvp league 15. Now i on good active guild that have 1/3 of current map on guild wars. Recently promoted to rank 2 and have 9 open spots. Guild name - *OMNIA*

Advices -
1) Dont rush pvp rank and stay on 24 while you can + find active guild you soon will be able to win most of the matches. Then advance when ready
2) Don't level cards midlessly - they raise you acc level and each level up refill PVE journey attempts.
3) Use at least 1$ offer, they pretty generous - but don't buy if not offer legendary. Offers seems to reappearing on time.

Gwedelino

Lurker
Reputation score
Main advantage of this game is the fact it's frequently updated, and that the community is growing. However it's a very grindy game and can be hard for F2P players.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Advices -
1) Dont rush pvp rank and stay on 24 while you can + find active guild you soon will be able to win most of the matches. Then advance when ready
2) Don't level cards midlessly - they raise you acc level and each level up refill PVE journey attempts.
3) Use at least 1$ offer, they pretty generous - but don't buy if not offer legendary. Offers seems to reappearing on time.
I'm going to have to disagree on #1. You have two options starting out.

1. Stay at pvp rank 26-29, and find some active friends who will request a bunch of low level cards. Your player rank will level from sending them cards, and rank ups will allow you to add even more friends. You can then fill their request to get yourself a bunch of gold, and save up to do a bunch of summons at 300 gold each. If you rank to 25 then cost pretty much doubles for summons, and you'll never be able to get the lowest cost again.

Pros: You'll have hundreds or thousands of the starting normal and rare cards for leveling up later depending on how long you do this.

Cons: You won't be able to get pvp chests since you'll rank up and can't rank back down.

2. Rush to rank 20.You can get rank 20 win chests from the rank up battle from 21->20. If I remember correctly, pvp rank 20 was when epic chests first started appearing, which guarantee at least an epic card, and rarely legendary. Reaching rank 20 also unlocks the chaos tower which gives you a chance toward more free chests if you can win the battles.

Pros: Chance for epic cards from pvp battle chests. More chests from Chaos Tower.

Cons: Getting to rank 20 is almost impossible without guild buffs and some epic cards. Chaos Tower won't give you chests if you can't beat other rank 20 players.

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend limiting yourself to a max rank. At any time you can surrender repeatedly and drop yourself back down as low as rank 25. If you're at rank 25 when the server recalculates things, it'll even drop your summoning cost back to rank 25 prices if you REALLY need cheap summons. If you can't wait for whenever server recalculates your cost, you can just open a private browsing window and refer yourself. If you clear the full tutorial it'll reset your win chests and recalculate your rank's summoning price when you log on.

Another advantage this has, is making more gold. If you start from 25 again after repeatedly surrendering you can usually get a good streak going. I was able to get 80 gold per win at max streak bonus, and that was without guild coin buff.

Also try to save your gems as long as you can. The higher rank you are, the better the gacha pool becomes.