What's new

ACT [HoriTail] 未来すっぱぬきポリス (RJ180305)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Im surprized this game hasnt been mentioned yet.

It seems to be a 3D beat em up with you and an allied police women beating up sex offenders in the street, and uses only the mouse button to play.

I'm interested in how this game looks, but there doesnt seem to be a download anywhere for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 未来すっぱぬきポリス RJ180305

Looks pretty good, 3D models with working physics engine are always enjoyable :D

Just don't get how to use abilities... the allied one uses the panty twirl but haven't figured it out for MC.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice find, reminds me of old arcade beatemups ..in a way.

....and now if only I could get the demo to quit having errors and crashing. My like of it is going down quite fast.

Last edited:

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Played it, seems like a pretty good game... even has game over events and battle rape

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks back to what made where you can take censorship out ^^
The demo is not bad, only the control is somewhat coarse and have a hard hand XD

Die Demo ist nicht schlecht nur die steuerung ist etwas grob und schwer hand zu haben XD

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

from what i understood of the combo... it all depends on what icons you put in your vertical lines, with the other lines being different combos, specifically the first 2 being just a left and right punch, but then the third icon being the panty wave. which you can also use in combination with your punches. i think the game is out, but i cant find a download for it anywhere. probably not reconized enough.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorr, buttttt how do you use different attacks/combos? All I seem to have is the right mouse button

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorr, buttttt how do you use different attacks/combos? All I seem to have is the right mouse button
as i said, it depends what icons you use, to access it you have to click on your characters face on the top screen, and then press it again in a menu, by then you can mess around with the icons to use slightly different attacks, its not gonna be completely different unless we got the full game.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

If this was out in ENG dlsite I could get it haha.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

82 downloads? Ouch, I tried out the demo and this game looks a lot better than many other recent ones. That's really unfortunate.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anime sharing

I hope where makte the censur down^^

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

as i said, it depends what icons you use, to access it you have to click on your characters face on the top screen, and then press it again in a menu, by then you can mess around with the icons to use slightly different attacks, its not gonna be completely different unless we got the full game.
Thanks mate, exactly what I was looking for. Can usually figure out moonrunes, but odd systems leave me lost heh... I'll give it a shot when I've got a chance, cheers!

For the few downloads, it's only been out a couple days. Might also be non- or poor Japanese, which seems to drop sales by quite a bit regardless of how good the content is.

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anime sharing

I hope where makte the censur down^^
The download there has too much traffic, that usually lasts around 24 - 72 hours. Could someone upload a MEGA link in case that happens again?

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks funny but my comp sucks at running 3D games.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The download there has too much traffic, that usually lasts around 24 - 72 hours. Could someone upload a MEGA link in case that happens again?
have the problem also wait to not until it somewhere else high loads.
Find also bad link

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it seems that anime sharing site now has a mega link to download the game with, so i suggest getting it before the links get taken down.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So much potential, but unfortunately this constant crashing bug is making it 100% unplayable for me, i'll wait on a gallery save or smth

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did anyone managed to make cheat engine works with this?
I got to a point where the game gets unfairly difficult. I can't even land an attack since i get permastunned.

Finally managed to get past that point... By learning how to shoot rockets from my nipples.. Wat is this game lol

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

In case that animesharing source disappears:

DL-linkl:
Key: - no longer supported -

Last edited:

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did anyone managed to make cheat engine works with this?
I got to a point where the game gets unfairly difficult. I can't even land an attack since i get permastunned.

Finally managed to get past that point... By learning how to shoot rockets from my nipples.. Wat is this game lol
lmfao.. I spent a few hours this morning fucking around with this game. Where did you get that attack? I've gotten to the encounter where you and your partner fall in the sand and there are three guys to fight, but they just spam melee attacks and it's impossible to fight them...