What's new

Hot Bun Smut (WIP "short" stories)

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
Me and my fiance have been writing smut for over six years now. We've finally decided to bring our stories out into the public eye, so I've started posting them over on Hentai Foundry, .

We largely write anthro smut, mostly lighthearted stories, but there are a few that have some dark moments, or even dark motifs. We've written a few stories involving slavery, as an example. Most of our stuff remains unfinished; that may change if we end up with some support. We hope you enjoy reading regardless.

Stories currently available, and appropriate context:

-- The Princess Brat. One of our longest and most complete stories, it is only missing a final section we had planned. I was a little surprised by the length; I may break it up into multiple chapters at some point. It's about half the size of a typical novel.

Arinetta, the titular princess brat, is a curvaceous and thick rabbit who's used to having everything she wants, and teasing the men around her. What will she do when they all want a piece of her, including her new suitors? This is largely a lighthearted story, but has some dark moments, domination and non-consensual sex mixed in.

-- Trophy Bunnies. Another long story, this one nearly matches Princess Brat in length. Again about half the size of a typical novel.

Elliot Mauve is wealthy in more ways than one. Not only does he have a successful company, he has a staffed mansion and three gorgeous wives. Unfortunately, his family is known for being ridiculously fertile - One wrong move would swamp him in kids. His wives originally married him for his money, and he for their looks, but they've come to love him - Making it all the more frustrating that they have to go elsewhere for a proper fuck since he's too paranoid. So they hatch a diabolical plan to force him to pay attention to them properly.

They're going to get pregnant.

-- Ladies From The East

A war veteran, Ronan, has retired to his father's shop to become a carpenter. However, war is only replaced with intrigue, when a beautiful princess from the east and her retinue of gorgeous warrior women bump into him and his apprentice, while looking for a place to lie low. Something is going on in the east - For Ronan, that means a lot more is going to be happening in his house.

Again, link to these stories is . Give us some feedback, criticism or praise is welcome and lets us know if we should keep posting or not.

ririmudev

Reputation score
Hmm, I found the setup for the second one intriguing; hopefully I can take a peek over one of these weekends.

OP
Woodlelewd

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
Thank you for your interest, ririmudev! Let me know if you have any feedback :)

I've posted two more stories, and opened voting on the story I'll be posting in a week. Here are the two available right now:

-- Yona & Umeno. This story is set in one of our more exotic settings, Ivorae. Expect people eating people as a background theme. Some femdom here, too.

A nigh unstoppable carnivore demigoddess with a bounty on her head, travelling the wilderness and subsisting off of the men who come trying to bring her in. A bull mercenary, who's lost everything to gambling trying to afford the woman he loved. He doesn't expect much from their encounter. He expects to die. But what will really happen?

-- Wasp Assassin. This is sort of a pseudo-sequel to The Princess Brat, and while it doesn't follow Rini very closely, the events of The Princess Brat influence the story in very obvious ways. TPB is not required reading here, but if you're worried about spoilers and you want to read TPB at any point, I recommend reading it first. A spoiler regarding the part of TPB we never actually got around to writing is censored around the middle of the story as a courtesy.

A sexual rollercoaster of political intrigue, centered around a queen's plot to kill her cold and controlling husband, and legitimize a very literally closeted lover of hers. A spoiled prince taking advantage of his doting mother, a hot assassin inexperienced in matters between the sheets, and a princess putting her foot down in the bedroom feature.