What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Hreinn Games] Kingdom of Deception

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kingdom of Deception is a dark fantasy RPG with an emphasis on inter-species politics and player choice. Mac/Linux versions available.

Check our for more information.

After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all.
Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.

Sabia is the daughter of a noble house and a rising commander in the royal army. Determined and ambitious, she thinks she's on her way to the top... but things are not as they appear. She's made as many enemies as allies, both in her own family and in the army. Now that the war is over, there are some who believe that she might be better off removed.

Betrayed by her own sister and stranded in the deepest, darkest territories that hold the remnants of the orcs, Sabia seems to be taken out of the struggle for power. But though these orcs may have bottomless lusts and favor brute violence, they're more than that. Sabia might be their slave now - but she is not going to stay that way.

As she claws back power for herself and plans her revenge, she starts to realize that there's more to the monsters than she thought. Perhaps she didn't understand the monster horde, the truth about the war, or the nature of her own family. She'll have to make hard choices about what to sacrifice on her path to revenge... but one way or another, there will be a reckoning.

Last edited:
OP
Nomo

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Kingdom of Deception

you have made mistake in "Patreon" link
it shows up like this "http://%22https//www.patreon.com/hreinngames%22"
Thanks! It's fixed now.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Kingdom of Deception

Thanks! It's fixed now.
actually it isnt, seems like you forgot the : after https, so it tries to connect to https.com :p

Edit: it got fixed, i never said anything.

Last edited:

Thundras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kingdom of Deception [Launching 5/25]

Dat Sabia outfit HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Best of luck to you two, I know this game will be incredible =)

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its released, so anybody who has it, how is it?

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't wait to see Neve being "sexed" by every manner of living being and in every way possible :cool:

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I absolutely loved noxian nights, definately looking forward to this <3

Keyen

Reputation score

So, basically, are you set on the technical level, or does some work is remaining beside adding content?

Great job anyway!

OP
Nomo

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

actually it isnt, seems like you forgot the : after https, so it tries to connect to https.com :p

Edit: it got fixed, i never said anything.
Yes it was never messed up... Keep it our secret pls

Dat Sabia outfit HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Best of luck to you two, I know this game will be incredible =)
Thanks!

Its released, so anybody who has it, how is it?
Yes it was just released.

Can't wait to see Neve being "sexed" by every manner of living being and in every way possible :cool:
Neve has one scene in the first version, but I do plan to draw her a lot ^-^

I absolutely loved noxian nights, definately looking forward to this <3
Loved your review of it, hope you like kod too!

So, basically, are you set on the technical level, or does some work is remaining beside adding content?

Great job anyway!
Yes, till now it was a lot of learning how to do things properly, how to draw them, code etc. And with most of it done we will try to do fast, only content updates. After that we will have to do other locations, camps, cities etc. that can take time, but yes the big part of it is already behind us.

Keyen

Reputation score

Current content if i'm not wrong. May have missed something, but I don't think so. Dont read if you want to discover it yourself.
H Scenes small guide:
Beginning:
-During the very first choice, you can pick "Run away". If you don't, Sabia will be raped no matter what afterward. If you do, the rape is avoided at the start. You can be raped by your saviors if you avoided the option "plead with them" before the first scene with raiders, then if you exausted every option with saviors until you could ask for a duel. Can't be happening if you were already raped once. Thanks to 1003 for pointing it.
-You can work in tent after several trash cleaning (Sabia will talk about it). Only BJ so far. Several variations. You can talk to Neve so you can get another variation and more money (New dialog option, if you dont have it, work more). The last variation is once you do it enough time after that.
-No scene in the bar so far.
-You can fight with Lutvrog. He will crush you, except if you spared enough with basic orcs. In this case, you can ask him to remove his equipment. The fight is now winnable (Need at least lvl 2 and good stuff from shop/captains) and reward with a H-scene and 5 exp. You can't fight him anymore in this version after.

Dealing with the Captains:
-Two gangbang scenes if you choose to ally with Tekrok. Choose "Impress Zealous orcs " with orc slave costume Armor, and "Impression drunk orcs" with Barmaid cloth. New scene in tents (require 200 energy).
-Nothing if you ally with Rokgrid.
-You get Neve H-scene during the quest given by Dajrab. Nothing else.

Membership ritual:
-Game over if you fail the ritual. You can fail the first part if your energy is too low (Require 150 or more), and you can fail the second part if you lose the fight (it's very hard to lose, he is complet garbage). I don't think you can fail the 3rd part. Pick "Trust him" for a game over scene, "dont trust him" to be directly sent on the game over screen.

Trial:
-Game over scene if you are picking the "screw you orcs" choices one after another. Not sure how many are required, but it's hard to miss it if you are trying to get it.

After that:
-Automatic scene with Lynn, before the end of the current version.

Other stuff concerning captains and trial:
Material gain from each captain:
-Ally with Tekrok for a +1 armor +1 magic armor cloth and two H-scenes (giving 25 gold each)
-Rokgrid gives 20 golds and the possibility to hunt (you still can't buy the hunt training, however)
-Dajrab gives a ring +1 attack and also granting a new attack (kind of meh, however), the possibility to steal 25 gold, and one H-scene.

Also:
-You can ally with all three of them, two of them or one of them. Some answer will appear only if you allied with a given captain.
-Not taking too long before the membership (and thus the trial) will make Dajrab talking to you about an orc. You can say he was here during the attack or not. You don't have this part if you talked to him before. No idea what it changes for later, but it's here.
-Stealing the gold before bury the rest of the package will remove him telling you about how to deal with the chaman. No idea what is the real effect of that. You lose the option, but you can still manage.
-Lying about the gangrape choice will make Lutvrog backstabbing you in public afterward. Pretty bad :-(

And finally, it's fairly possible to rush through the game:
Once you are in town, sleep until you get the three captains event -> Ally with Rokgrid -> Buy weapon + armor -> Go membership trial ->
The fight is already winnable, may need some luck.
0 work (either trash, bar, hunt or tents), 0 H-scene except the intro and the lynn one, you can be done in 15 min, reading text included :p

The game is very interesting so far. Too many choice for the trial, too many outcomes :(

And I got no bug except for the negative energy (at the start with the multiplicated trash work cost). The rest tent could gain to be more visible, though.

Last edited:

Tijjanidreyar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just wanted too point out i am soo in love with this game already!!

i have played noxian nights for like 200 hours if not more, and i was soo looking forward too Kingdom of Deception.

this game is just the best H game i ever played and i have played my fairshare of H games.. XD

the story is amazing, and i love the way that you can have multiple endings/sides.
the characters have great personallities and good development <3
and dont let me even begin on the scenes :eek:

they are just the f*king best i have ever seen, the art is soooooo good <3
and the dialogue is just perfect, you just feel like you are there watching them getting f*ked.

this is even the first version and its soooo good already!!!
i am pumped for the next versions of the game i cant wait!!!!;)

i just wanna say thanks too the developers and the artist for making such a great game <3

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok i played trhu first version and in my opinion its bit short concedring that you advertised that i will be quite long for first version.
That being said this time there is choises that mater what you get, money h-scener or someting else.
Those choises can't be done in one play trhu (i tied lol).

Not sure f this is bug but you can ally with all 3 cheiftains but only 1 them wil "activate" i think it will be one that you first allied with.

Lastly sad to say but i don't think that this will become my new favorite visualnovel, its ok and nomos art is good like always but i feel like it lacks something.

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, color me intrigued. I've been looking forward to this for a while now.

Reputation score

There is an additional scene at the beginning where if you buy enough time to not get raped, without pleading to the orcs, you can duel and get raped by your saviors. Just be sure to exhaust the other dialogue options with them without jumping for your sword.

...now back to the shadows :cool:

Keyen

Reputation score

There is an additional scene at the beginning where if you buy enough time to not get raped, without pleading to the orcs, you can duel and get raped by your saviors. Just be sure to exhaust the other dialogue options with them without jumping for your sword.

Didn't managed to get it, even with yours instructions. I tried, in order:

Edit: Ok, managed to find it. You have to AVOID the option "Plead with them" (before the very first scene). Once the first scene interupted, if you exaust every option until "ask for a duel" (avoid jump for your sword), you get the new H-scene. If you "pleaded with them", you are just send to the town. Same if you were raped before that.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:

Tijjanidreyar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thnx i thoughed i had all scenes unlocked seems like i missed that one ty :)

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I've finished my first playthrough and have this to say:
Sierra: amazing writing as always.
Nomo: amazing art as always.
I hope to continue to see such A+ work from this team.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just finished playing and yeah: amazing work both in writing, visuals, h-scenes and art in general. Good, intriguing decisions, Pleasurable dialogue to go through... I loved Noxian Nights and I see I'm going to love KOD even more.

Congrats! I'll continue supporting you guys for sure :)