What's new

RPG [Swallows999] Hypno-Sex RPG

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hypno-Sex RPG (Version 4, 10/1/17), by Swallows999

I like the new female orc character reveal but her pussy in the standing portrait lacks detail, same with lady Ryder's.
Minor tweak, something akin to Elanora's slit should be fine :cool:

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New version just came and i liked it a lot. H-event in the shop with Elisa was awesome. Finally a hypno game with good 2D art thats NOT focused on incest. Looking forward to future updates.

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New Public Demo, Version 6. If you encounter any issues, bugs, or just have a suggestion, feel free to message me or post here. :cool:

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New Public Demo, Version 6. If you encounter any issues, bugs, or just have a suggestion, feel free to message me or post here. :cool:
Great game so far.

A possible bug: The bandit trigger on the bridge in the forest does not go away after the scene. So it seems to be impossible to proceed.

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great game so far.

A possible bug: The bandit trigger on the bridge in the forest does not go away after the scene. So it seems to be impossible to proceed.
Thanks a bunch! And that is indeed a bug, I've fixed it and uploaded version 6.1.

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been a long time since I created a public demo, but I've uploaded the latest one today, v0.11.1:

If you discover any bugs, errors and mistakes (or if you have suggestions) just message me or post here. Cheers, amigos!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The premise seems interesting, but the game's name is terribly generic.
Edit: Played a little, the lack of a text-window really hurts this game. It makes all dialogue hard to read.
edit2: Took me a while to notice the entrence to the forest. For a couple of minutes I thought the prison was the only place to go after the mountains.

Cute bandit-girl is a win. I hoped that there'd be a long-term hypnosis play, convincing her that she's your bodyguard or something. 'semen stealing' is kind of silly, but the resulting scene with her trying to dom the player was pretty good.

The fact that he gets bonked over the head afterwards is pretty funny too, and a believable oversight on his part.
He should probably get into the habit of ordering everyone he uses his magic on not to attack him. She could easily have decided to kill him.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Currently, CTRL hides text and there doesn't seem to be a skip function.
The common controls are usually CTRL for skip and left-shift to hide text. Having it not be that is kind of jarring, because I keep pressing the wrong key by mistake.

Aside from that, I love Lady Amari's character design. Not sure what the archetype is called, but the bored looking noblewoman with the pipe and the messy black hair is a staple.
Given her perpetually bored attitude though, I expected the hypnosis scene with her to be based around convincing her that sex with the main character is the most exciting thing she's ever done. Get her eager for it.

edit: After enlisting Fiona to punch the shady-man for you, if you talk to her again, you repeat the dialogue and she 'follows' you again, thus making her disappear.
I guess there's no sex-scene with her?
edit2: This prevents you from leaving the city. If you save after doing this, it prevents you from progressing.

Last edited: