What's new

SIM [いーめいどぷらす] Little life (RJ257125)

itthatbetrays

Reputation score

DLsite:

Description:
As you approach your home you see a little fairy lost under the rain, hiding near some garbage bags. You decide to offer her food and then take her home with you, where you'll take care of her, "have fun" and fend off various animals trying to attack her.

Gameplay:
This game has very bland gestional aspects, where you'll have to feed, wash and clean the home of our fairy friend. There is a sexual minigame where you'll have access to a growing list of toys to use as you pleasure yourself with the fairy, but be careful, being too harsh will have unpleasant effects. In fact a lot of the achievements are made by killing our fairy in various ways.
At the end of every day you'll have the chance to meet various creatures that have the intent to rape the fairy and you'll have to use various weapons to stop them, otherwise the game will end with a game over rape.

Controls:
Horizontal (+): right or d
Horizontal (-): left or a
Vertical (+): up or w
Vertical (-): down or s
Fire 1: left ctrl or left mouse
Fire 2: left alt or right mouse
Fire 3: left shift or middle mouse
Jump: space
Submit: Return, enter or space
Cancel: Esc

Tags: GURO, TORTURE, SCAT, bestiality, insect sex, micro, large insertion, fairy

Reactions: dak

longhairdontcare

Reputation score
Anyone have a save? I can't seem to save in this game. Just brings up one button where I think the saving is done and clicking it closes the menu.

OP
I

itthatbetrays

Reputation score
Anyone have a save? I can't seem to save in this game. Just brings up one button where I think the saving is done and clicking it closes the menu.
What game are you using? Because you could be using the one with the defective StreamingAssets folder. Download the demo and copy the folder into your version.
As for saving you have to press ESC and in the menu choose the second button from the top. The third one is the load.

longhairdontcare

Reputation score
Yea I think I got the damaged assets one since that button gives me nothing. Thanks for the info though!

Hmmm I'm not sure what the dialog options are. I've gotten about half of the stuff unlocked but I got the lonely ending when her happy was at 70%. Any ideas on how to unlock the dog and the other non animal endings?

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
Get her to max happiness and don't use third option ever. You'll get a different scene at the end other than lonely/doll one where you have to protect her against rat hordes(No gameover scene here, just guide her to the end) After that the start screen's heart can be clicked on for an epilogue scene.

Not sure on the dog one. I think it has something to do with day 5 based on the hint for it, but I can't read it. Either do something before, after, or on day 5.

bandanadee

Lurker
Reputation score
Dog scene is if you don't feed her but make sure to clean the area to prevent flies

adrian sayori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dog scene is her running away from home. She did it for me after the spider defense, I chose yes when she asked me something directly afterward which I assume was me letting her go. Has anyone got the anchor scene?

Klauthe

Reputation score
Dog scene is her running away from home. She did it for me after the spider defense, I chose yes when she asked me something directly afterward which I assume was me letting her go. Has anyone got the anchor scene?
Anchor is put her in the bottle then fill it up with water

right now I'm still missing the doll scene but I can't somehow get the bonus scene in the good and happy endings

EDIT: nvm the bonus scene is clicking the heart in the title (idk if u need to unlock the happy end)

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
errr, the mandatory scat is a huge turn off for me, on top of the sim aspect. Im just too nice to her. feed her, bathe her, pet her, clean the room daily. In this aspect it's not even a good pet sim....Glad I got to try it, but it's really not my jam.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Mandatory scat? Yeah, I'll be giving this one a miss, it sounds too gross and too cruel for my liking.

OP
I

itthatbetrays

Reputation score
Mandatory scat? Yeah, I'll be giving this one a miss, it sounds too gross and too cruel for my liking.
It's mandatory in the sense that you have to let her use the bathroom at least once every few days. The scene must be watched, but you can keep the room dark so you don't have to look at what happens. There is still the silhouette, but whatever.
Also, anyone can confirm the dog scene? I tried to starve her but she died before the fifth day. I also tried to rise the red bar during the sex scene, but I unlocked the cock trophy instead.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's mandatory in the sense that you have to let her use the bathroom at least once every few days. The scene must be watched, but you can keep the room dark so you don't have to look at what happens. There is still the silhouette, but whatever.
Also, anyone can confirm the dog scene? I tried to starve her but she died before the fifth day. I also tried to rise the red bar during the sex scene, but I unlocked the cock trophy instead.
I only played this game to get the best end once so my knowledge is puddle-deep, but the hint in the gallery says "be hated by the 5th day".

I think this means that you need to be actively mean to her from the start (choose dialogue options that lower hearts, slap her about a bit, etc), but not too much lest she die of abuse, neglect or become mentally broken (from maxing out the bar that increases when actively H-ing her).

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Miss the crow one, doll, and armageddon, any tips?

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
armageddon
rape her after day 12 but not max the red bar, ending in day 20.....may be

OP
I

itthatbetrays

Reputation score
Miss the crow one, doll, and armageddon, any tips?
To get the crow one you have to click on the shiny background item when you visit the park. Your character will go there to check and she'll be raped by the birds.

swilliam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I made a blur removal if anyone is interested, only tested in the gallery so far but I assume it will work in normal play as well.

mega.nz/#!f5llVQSb!GKVHrXDnZtRrXf7w5ghMmoT9kMnPninYYEAJrVYZDaI

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
For those of you looking for doll, do the same as the lonely route except dont let her leave at the end(Say no when she asks to leave). The game continues on but you get no more events.

For dog, lower happiness all the way and have some red bar(Don't max it, that gives you a different game over) before the spider attack. She'll ask to leave and you need to hit yes.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So is this a [SIM] or [ACT] ? I put the [ACT] prefix on because under controls fire 1, fire 2 and fire 3 were listed making me think it was some kind of shooter.