What's new

Idea, Overwatch Side Scroller Game?

Lewd Logistics

Reputation score
Hey everyone!

Just had an idea for a side project, but before I invest anything into it, I would like to hear some feedback or see if there would be some interest in a game like this...

So what I am thinking is that it is very similar to KooooN Soft's Angel Girl game, but with Mercy from Overwatch. She is infiltrated a Talon lair and meets some resistance along the way. There are many possibilities I see with this, bosses could be other characters such as Widowmaker and Sombra.

Sorry if my description is not clear, but if this seems like a good idea to others, I could have some concept art to show you all what I mean. What do you guys think?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
More instant-gratification games like Linemarvel and Koonsofts' are always welcome. I doubt you'll generate much interest while it's just an idea though, this part of the forum seems to be scarcely visited.

Personally I'd only be interested if it has a lot of yuri and/or tentacle content, but I'm sure it'd appeal to plenty of people. I'd be cautious about using characters from existing IPs though.

OP
L

Lewd Logistics

Reputation score
More instant-gratification games like Linemarvel and Koonsofts' are always welcome. I doubt you'll generate much interest while it's just an idea though, this part of the forum seems to be scarcely visited.

Personally I'd only be interested if it has a lot of yuri and/or tentacle content, but I'm sure it'd appeal to plenty of people. I'd be cautious about using characters from existing IPs though.
Well we got you covered then! :D

Just posted a sketch of the first sex scene being made here: Of course there will be much more in the future!