What's new

Iggy's Random Ravings

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is just a thread for ideas that I randomly think would be awesome and build on them until I get bored. I'm going to start posting them here so I don't clutter the shoutbox with them. I don't care if you guys like the ideas or not, I'm just posting them here for my own enjoyment, but if you think the ideas are good, feel free to comment on them:

On today's menu; I thought of a neat concept for an H-game. It'd be a command and conquer style game with bee-girls vs ant-girls. Each side will need to defend their queen in their hive/anthill and each side will have unique advantages/disadvantages.

The bee-girls will be primarily air-based and have a one-time use stinger that poisons (aphrodisiac poison of course~) the target if hit, but if the stinger is used, their defense will decay at a fast rate. The poison can be healed with special honey from the bee's hive. While being proficient in the air and on the battlefield between the hive and anthill, they have major disadvantages when in enclosed areas like tunnels. This disadvantage is easily overcome by special units that carry honey to the anthill and use it to flood the tunnels. There are also gatherer units which gather pollen from flowers on the battlefield and brought back to crafter units to make various types of honey which can be used for food to heal troops or the queen, or build and/or reinforce the honeycomb structures of the hive.

The ant-girls are weak individually, but strong in numbers. Despite their weaknesses as individuals, they make up for it with fast mining, carrying capacity, and building. They can mine the dirt and stone nearby and use it to build structures like anti-air walls and use materials to dam up tunnels in the event of the tunnels flooding with honey. If the ant queen is reached and dealt damage, she can be restored with berries and leaves gathered from the battlefield.

The battlefield would have many hazards. Mixed amongst the flowers are occasional alua lunes that can use their pollen to seduce and ensnare bee-girls for breeding. Often found wandering near fallen berries and leaves are large catterpillars which will devour any ant-girl that gets in its way. Both sides experience the occasional threats of arachnes appearing on the battlefield which build webs all over the field to ensnare and coccoon the pretty ant-girl/bee-girl forces. Arachnes can be attacked by both sides and taken down after a while. Rarely, the bigger threat of a lamia appearing can occur, and when it does, it is most important to focus all fire on it, because it will take down, contrict, smex, and/or vore every last ant-girl/bee-girl force on the battlefield.

One last thought, whenever enemy forces are taken down inside a base, they become pleasure slaves in that queen of that base's harem. The more slaves you are, the faster the queen produces eggs which can be incubated to hatch into more ant-girls/bee-girls (depending on side) and then divided into training groups for the force(s) you want them trained to join.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Iggy's Random Ravings

New additions to previous idea:

Resources:
-Pollen(Bee-girls only): Used to make honey for food, building, etc.
-Dirt/Rocks(Ant-girls only): Used for construction.
-Berries/Leaves(Ant-girls only): Collected for nourishment/healing.
-Beetle Exoskeleton: Harvested for materials used in making weapons/armor

Classes:
-Soldiers: They fight and stuff...
-Workers/Drones: Build, reinforce, and expand the tunnels/hive (Both). Build walls and dams and dig trenchestunnels (Ant-girls only)
-Carriers: Carry resources from battlefield to base (Both). Carry honey pots to flood tunnels (Bee-girls only)
-Engineers: Use resources to create weapons and armor (Both). Convert nectar to honey (Bee-girls only)
-Healers: Carry food to troops/queen.

As mentioned earlier, beetles will appear in the battlefield and can be killed and harvested for their exoskeletons. This still seems a bit unbalanced...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Iggy's Random Ravings

Now that I think about it, this concept for an H-game is lacking in H...

The only potential I see are all of the battlefield monster girl hazards and the captured enemy forces that are enslaved into the queen's harem...