What's new

Ikusa Otome Valkyrie Shinshou

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey guys~

recently, i was sorting through my collection when i found out that i had I.O.V. 1, 2, and Suvia, but was somehow missing Shinshou.

and thus, i am here wondering if anyone had either raws or SubDesu-H's version handy. i'd really appreciate it if you could upload it onto mega or somewhere for download haha. i'm currently trying to use the official SubDesu-H's torrents to obtain the two episodes in Shinshou, but they have a pitiful amount of seeds, and are going at > 5kbps, when they're going at all @.@

any help would be greatly appreciated :'D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Ikusa Otome Valkyrie Shinshou

hrm...I wasn't even aware that there was anything past the first two episodes. That's all I got. Need to check this out further...

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ikusa Otome Valkyrie Shinshou

looks like i'll be fulfilling my own request haha. the torrent picked up speed while i was asleep last night, so it's now finished. here's a mega link -->

Ikusa Otome Valkyrie [Collection] (Folder Link)

in it, you will find Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 1 (in the folder "Ride of the Valkyrie", as it was called in the english version. i'm missing the bonus video of this; if someone can find it and upload it too, that'd be great), 2, Suvia (+ bonus video), and Shinshou, in various states of sub/raw. i personally don't particularly care about the plot, so i wasn't particularly picky and/or consistent with that, so sorry in advance to anyone who requires subs for their hentai @.@

i am aware that there is also an Ikusa Otome Valkyrie G, but after watching it once, it felt so contrived and was such an obvious series milking attempt that i just deleted it. you guys are on your own if you wanted that one too.