What's new

SIM [Illusion] コイカツ! / Koikatu

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No luck here finding a cowgirl position(via gameplay), theres no cowgirl on this game at all? would be really dissapointing.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If i remember correctly you need to finish the NPC event with the cheerleader girl to unlock cowgirl position

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In case anyone is having problems with setup, here's the current repository of instructions until something like an HF Patch pops up:

Mostly posting so that newer guys wont have to jump through a dozen hoops to find everything. (I didn't make it btw, before anyone accuses me of stealing someone's thunder)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In case anyone is having problems with setup, here's the current repository of instructions until something like an HF Patch pops up:

Mostly posting so that newer guys wont have to jump through a dozen hoops to find everything. (I didn't make it btw, before anyone accuses me of stealing someone's thunder)
A HF patch is available.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there any pov in this?
Ban me if this is illegal but this link seems good just unrar and that's it (for the time-being of course)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In case anyone here is unaware, new free DLC was released today that implements lesbian scenes

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A bit of warning: while the new content is pretty neat, the current hf patch has some problems with the new content so keep that in mind.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyway to flip the camera horizontal? I can't seem to do that in the character viewer or the actual scenes themselves?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I just want to ask i havent find the usual rapey stuff does this have none?
It would be such a disappointment

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I just want to ask i havent find the usual rapey stuff does this have none?
It would be such a disappointment
No there no rape in this one.
It's like an AA where you're the only guy around.

The closest thing to rape you got is having sex with a girl without being in a lover situation thank to the docile / slutty trait.

So no rape or even NTR there (well, maybe netorase with the last patch that include yuri, but that would be a lover going to have side sex with another girl instead of you (the guy))....

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey I was able to access the character downloader a few days ago but now everytime I try (last 3 days) I get a grey screen with the words server access failed. Are the servers down or did the finally manage to IP ban me (I even tried a japan VPN still no luck)?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Without more info about the error there not much that can be said. I've not seen message like your on other forums so maybe bad luck (or something provider / country related).

Only thing that come to my mind is that the big paying DLC for the game was released 3 days ago, so it might be some shutdown for maintenance (like being able to acces only card that use the vanilla game and not download card that would need the DLC), or the server refuse your log in if you don't have the DLC installed (but that would be the same thing as Illusion shooting his own foot).

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well can anyone else access the character downloader function (click character maker, then click download)?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's down. The alternative database we've been accessing (since Illusion blocks foreigners from theirs) is tied to the lolicore.org site which is no longer available, the domain expired. We'll have to wait until the owner restores it

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's down. The alternative database we've been accessing (since Illusion blocks foreigners from theirs) is tied to the lolicore.org site which is no longer available, the domain expired. We'll have to wait until the owner restores it
AH thanks. I would never have known that.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Upcoming DLC for this game confirms the following:
1. Threesomes/3P (MFF)
2. 4 New Personalities
3. New Dating/H maps

Bryanis

Reputation score
Good new for the 3somes, been year since a game like that got it (maybe AG3 ?).
Personality can be fun to create more girls, but it's just so easy to get them to love you that it's losing a bit of interest as it is.
New maps is nice, and dunno what the new dating is - dating was just some generic text depending on the girl personality and maybe some question / choice so more stuff can be fun; sadly Illusion's (and many other circle) habit of giving the info with text in image format make it near impossible to translate :(

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
No NTR? Pass. That was the only thing that was great in AA, playing as a guy and making a girlfriend, than switching to a fat ugly guy and NTRing the hell out of your previous guy.