Life: C 109
Power: E 48
Intelligence: C 99
Defense: E 39
Skill: C 109
Speed: E 39
Loyalty: A
Tech: C
Special Trait1: Taking fatal damage results in the Living Doll falling to pieces. She is not defeated. If she is attacked again while in pieces, she will be defeated.
Special Trait2: While in pieces, she will piece herself back together and gain guts. Once she reaches 100 guts in this state, she will revive.

Puppet Strings
Mag 17
-/-/D/-
Basic

Finger Cannon
Mag 17
D/-/-/-
Basic

Illyasviel's Available Training Exercises
Basic Training
Code:
Domino: The monster tries to slam into domino slabs to knock them all down. Raises Power
Shoot: The monster tries to throw rocks at moving targets. Raises Skill
Study: The monster is taught by our own Inari instructor on magic and the ways of the world. Raises Intelligence.
Dodge: The monster tries to dodge our own elite squad of Rush Fairies. Raises Speed.
Run: The monster is put on a track with a cockatrice to chase her for as long as she can. Raises Life.
Endure: The monster stands in a powerful stream to try and endure for as long as she can. Raises Defense.

Illyasviel's Schedule
Code:
Mamono Training with: None
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Domino
Tuesday: Endure
Wendsday: Dodge
Thursday: Study
Friday: Shoot
Saturday: Run
Venice says: "Exchange the Free slots with training exercises to build your mamono's stats, or leave them all Free to spend quality time with your mamono. And remember, there's a limit on how many mamono you can be training during a week, you must remain devoted to specific mamono!"

Illyasviel's Items
Code:
-Items in the Sack-
Venice says: "Items are extremely useful for expeditions, as your mamono have no chance to recover between battles. You can use as many items as you'd like when out of combat, but during a battle, your mamono may only use one item, which you equip to them beforehand. You must choose carefully, which item you want to give to your mamono, as a poor choice could mean their loss."

Available Expeditions
You must have three mamono in your Ranch before an expedition becomes available.
Red: Time Limited Errantry. (Will expire after due date, and if the Errantry is failed.)
Blue: Normal Errantry. (May embark whenever you wish, and repeatable upon loss.)
Green: Training Errantry. (Grants Mamono Skills and general training.)

Illyasviel's Money: 5000G
Illyasviel's Rancher Rank: F
Time: Year 1, Month 1, Week 1, Day 8

Last edited:
OP
Armacalic

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Illyasviel's Ranch [GMed by Armacalic]

Woe befall those who have fallen from graces.

“I don’t care who you or your family were, this place is my property.” Declared the old man with a coarse voice that showed his really advanced age, as his decrepit self stared holes into the forehead of the Lich that was before him, not afraid of Ilyasviel nor was he intimidated. His lurched form walked across the hall with a painfully slow pace, marked by the constant banging of his wooden cane on the floor.

“Child, you are stupid if you even think I’m going to simply going to give away what I bought with my own coffers.”

The Von Tepes household had been reclaimed after the death of its sole inhabitant and only heir of the family, that much Ilya had recollected after she came back into this world. How it had come to be in possession of a retired soldier that was just at death doorsteps was simple, nobody had else had dared even think of looking at the house, for it was rumored to be haunted, a rumor fueled by the fact that all members of the Tepes had died there. Everyone called Claus Eldenstein crazy when he came one day and declared he wanted to acquire all of the Tepes old properties, ignoring the people that labeled him crazy just because of it.

The old Claus, in all his wrinkled splendor, spared one last look at Ilya, looking at her with disdain, although she couldn’t tell why she thought she’d seen some pity in there as well, and took on a bottle of a table nearby, lifting it to his lips to chug one good quarter of its content. “Begone already, I don’t have the need to deal with atrocities like yours!” His raspy voice barked again as he took his way to the stairs, completely ignoring the Lich girl as another figure to her right, a butler that clearly was 3 times younger than the hexagenarian, closed on her to show her the way out.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Old man, if you do not return my home to me, I will have no choice but to go directly to Venice herself and have the authorities deal with your sorry human carcass. This is MY home. The Magi had already taken my family, I will not let some old washed out, wrinkly, tired sorry ex-soldier take away all that I have left." She said as she threw her hand up at the approaching butler, turning away from the both of them, and storming off towards the capital of Venice City, to speak to the dhampire herself on the matter. One way or another she would get her home back and continue her research to seek her revenge on the Magi for the death of her family.

OP
Armacalic

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The younger of the two men watched with a bit of apprehension as the scion of the Tepes left of her own accord, his surprise hidden behind his bifocals, “Master Claus.” He exclaimed with a bit of resentment, as he headed to close the door the girl had left open.

“What is it, Tomas?”

“Is this okay? That girl is-”

“That child is responsible of her own decisions; that’s none of my business.”

“But…”

“End of the discussion.”

It was a long walk, filled with many one stares from nobody and everyone at the same time, mixed looks of bewilderment of disgust followed Ilya around as she traversed the streets on foot. People hardly ever looked at the walking corpse of the Tepes, nor did anyone bother to question why she was there to begin with lest they wanted to be cursed by her.

Ilya was on a mission, however, and advanced relentlessly to her objective, entering door after door, until she found herself staring at the most imposing one of them all, making her resolve waver but for a fraction of a second before the doors opened themselves.

“~Ara ~Ara. What do we have here?” Asked Venice as she laid eyes on Ilya, “Welcome, lady Ilyasviel von Tepes. I’ve heard of your unfortunate situation but I thought I would never see you in person. Come in, come in.”

The dhampire quickly invited Ilya in, smiling all the way as she mused in her mind for a couple of seconds, speaking her mind out as she found a question she found correct for the occasion. “Please tell me if it isn’t too much to ask, what brings you here?”

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Illy was not bothered by the long hike, at least not as much as she would he in the past, her endurance being improved beyind that of a humans after her ascension into lich-hood. She ignored the many off stares by the humans and mamono populating the city, they were not her concern right now. She finally managwd to make her way to the imposing IMA head quarters, travelling trough each door till she reached Venice's office. Her resolve wavering briefly till the dhampire oveness herself arrived, her friendly nature helping put her at easy somewhat.

"Thank you, Lady Venice. My purpose here is simple, and should ultimately be settled easily as well. My home has been taken over an aging self absorbed human male that dares to take what is rightfully mine and all I have left toy name as well the only thing remaining of my family; my house. Though... embarrasingly , I will admit that I may have made a miscalculation in my ascension ritual.... I did not expect to be in torpor or at least for as long as I was... Please, if it is possible or suits you, I would appreciate the states assistance in taking back my homestead.... It's all I have left for me, aside from my studies and revenge; after the Magi's attack...." She finished looking to the floor her usual stoney face showing a slight hint of sadness and desperation- displaying a small pout and slightly quivering lip...

Last edited:
OP
Armacalic

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“Mhm…” Venice nodded in understanding as she listened at the story carefully, her smile slowly shrinking in kind. “I see.”

The dhampire sighed, taking her hand to her lips as her mind thought about the issue, surely there could be something that could be done, however… “Lady Ilyasviel, I sympathize with your situation.”

“I understand your plea, it is undeniable that mansion had been your home and rightful property, and I would like to help you. However… I have my hands tied, since this problem was caused by your hastiness and carelessness. The properties and assets were acquired by legal means, Sir Claus Eldenstein took the pains to make certain of it. It would be impossible to just take the property back without incurring in more problems.”

Venice took a couple of steps toward Ilya, looking at the girl as if trying to assess her resolve, and she smiled, satisfied for some reason. “Lady Ilyaviel, I can only suggest you return to that mansion. Maybe you could appeal to the new house owner and strike a deal.” She said, with a tone that could only be called devious as she winked at the Lich girl.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"......... A deal? Even as a mamono I have my standards.... And Claus falls FAR below said standards my lady.... I wont give him my body.... Unless you have something more..... tasteful, in mind?" Illya said with her usual stonewall expression, the only thing betraying any emotion being a twitching eyebrow and slightly pulsing vein on her forehead.... The very thought of letting such an unbecoming man; nonetheless one who wanted to take her last remnant of her old life from her, legal or not- utter repulsing her and meeting a thick orihalcon wall of rejection...

OP
Armacalic

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Venice gave a giggle as she heard Illya talk, finding it more amusing that she knew she should. A mamono alright. “Lady Illya, I can see it, you are quite resourceful, you’ll figure something out, I wish for you to trust me on this.” She said, patting one of the girl’s shoulders lightly.

“For now this is what you can do if you don’t want to get in problems. Go talk to Sir Claus, I assure you, you’ll think of something when you see it.”

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"He seemed rather addamant. As if he was above merely for being a lich. His face had a great look of disdain when our last discussion ended. If you think he can be reasoned with, and we can come to a non sexual arrangement.... I shall return and try to wager with him for my homestead. Though it might help greaty, if it would not be a terrible bother for you, to come with me as a mediator. He might be at the very least more..... receptive towards you." Illya said in a rather resigned an weary tone. She would turn an wait to see if Venice would agree to her request or not. If she declined she would slowly and pessimistically make her way back to what used to be her home...

OP
Armacalic

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“Oh child, this is a bit adorable.” The dhampire sighed with glee at the girl’s reaction, smiling from ear to ear at the girl’s request, yet... “But I have to apologize Lady Illyasviel, it’s impossible for me to go with you for the time being.”

“I can only ask you to try to use your best judgment while you’re there. Just try it, I know you can reach some sort of agreement.”

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Illya drooped her head and sighed heavily in defeat and resignation, "Very well, my lady.... I understand, though I do not have high hopes for the situation...." She said sullenly as slowly made her way back out of the IMA headquarters, back down the busy streets of the city, and towards her former home. She stopped just outside, a good few feet away, from the house before slowly and reluctantly towards the door, knocking three times slowly. When it was answered by either the butler or Claus himself she would dejectedly answer with her head hung, "Sir..... I have nowhere to go. This my only home I know, the only remnant of my old life. Everything else was taken from me. I dont expect it to e handed over. But if there is any way I can perhaps earn it back; or the money you offered for it; I would..... Be willing to almost anything. Barring sexual favours or the likes...." She said sadly awaiting an answer.

OP
Armacalic

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“Lady Ilya… I” The buttler stuttered at the lich girl, taking a couple of short, quick breaths before standing to the side, opening the door for the Von Tepes scion to enter if she desired, quickly leading the girl as he talked to her in a hushed tone. “Lady Ilya, I beg you find it in yourself to think differently about my master, and understanding for him.”

Tomas said, leading Ilya to sit in one of the sofas of the living room as he disappeared for a couple of seconds, to fetch for a couple of objects, a cup and a plate amongst them. “This would is going to be difficult to explain if you really don’t remember who Master Claus is…” He muttered out loudly without realizing as he set a a tea cup in the table for Ilya. “Please, consider this an apology on his behalf.”

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Illya sipped on the tea offered by the butler, he was at least sympathetic and understanding of her pilght. "Thank you, Tomas. I mean to cause no trouble for the old man, but this house is all I have of my former life. It is all I know. It is all I ask for. I am willing to work to pay for materials for my studies. I have lost everything to the Magi, and while their violence may have more or less disappeared over the years, I cannot help but to wosh for them to pay for their acts. If I am supposed to remember something about him or know him..... I am afraid my transormation has muddled my memories.... As I do not need the trouble or trauma of any needless death or jailtime- if something can not be worked out or my property returned to me; I would settle for a ranchers liscence and the money needed for adopting a mamono for training..." She said dully and softly.

OP
Armacalic

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“Thanks for your understanding.” Tomas said, bowing down as if to emphasize it, before taking a seat across from the lich girl. “I would only politely ask if you could forgive master Claus, his demeanor as a reason, but I guess I should start from the beginning…”

“Master Claus is a close acquaintance of lord and lady Von Tepes, I do believe you might have meet him and me once before you… passed away, which would explain why you don’t remember him.”

“Milady, would you be willing to overlook my master’s behavior? You see… he has qualms with death and disregard for life. I can’t delve into details, but I can say that it pains Master Claus to see Milady Ilya in such state.”

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"OH..... I.... see.... I.... did not realize... I fear I was too consumed with anger and hate towards the Magi that I.... took my life, so to speak. But I knew the only way I would ever be able to gain power comparable to them was if I became a mamono; and immortal myself... My.... reason subcumed to vengeful thoughts and dark impulses. I can.... overlook his disdain, but it doesn't solve my problem sadly. I am still homeless, and know what to do.... Which is why I said if I could be sponsored for ranching, I would be willing to walk away and the matter slide. Go my own way. I... also did not expect to be in torpor as long as I was... I don't want any problems, just to get on with my.... 'unlife'." She said solemnly as she finished her tea and awaited for either Claus to arrive or for Tomas to say his piece, though she would likely not leave till her problem was solved one way or the other...

OP
Armacalic

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“Ah, forgive me, seems I lead you into a tangent.” He said, bowing again to the lich girl as he stood up, moving to take care of the dirtied cup, “Thanks for reminding me, I have to say, your timing was impeccable.” He said before he paused to look at the ceiling for a moment, something of an strange thing to do, until, 3 seconds later a coarse, tired voice came from behind him.

“TOMAS!” The old man came bursting in, moving quite more nimbly than he had done when Ilya had seen him just a couple hours ago, although there was apparently a reason for his haste. Behind him came walking another person, or rather, of long black locks walking it a moderate pace, with her eyes firmly set on Claus Eldenstein, the old man that was now cowering behind the chair Ilya was sitting at. “Tomas, what’s going on?! You said you were going to get help!”

“So I did Master Claus, I was doing just that… Lady Ilyasviel von Tepes, I recall you saying you were willing to take care of a monster. Would you do that for Master Claus? Use your best judgment Milady… I know for certain you can reach some sort of agreement.” Tomas winked as the doll walked toward them, its eyes set now on both servant and master. “What is this child doing here, Tomas?!? I said.”

“Master, you said you wanted me to find help, here Milady is.”

“…”

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"..... A living doll? Where did you find her? I would not take either of you to be the type to possess or play with children's toys, let alone dolls...." She thought to herself puzzlingly till a jolt of realization hit her, her logical mind coming to the only conclusion as a rare bit of emotion crested on her face, "Mother and father must have bought this doll for me before the attack... I am surprised the Magi did not find or her destroy her.... I was taken to the orphanage after the attack, and then when I finally returned to my house, I was too absorbed with anger and vengeance that I committed myself to becoming a lich. But, where did the demonic energy come from? They cannot achieve autonomousness without demonic energy mixing with their feelings of grief...." She finished after she sat down her tea and walked to the doll, circling her and looking over her curiously.

"Though you are remarkably strong-willed if you are able to resist the charm and feelings of possessiveness they tend to infuse in human men." She complimented Claus before returning her attention to the doll, running her fingers through her locks and cupping her face in a hand, "They are said to be deathly loyal to their masters.... If she will accept me as her trainer, I will gladly take her off your hands, and return to Venice to see about receiving my ranch and starting as a trainer." she said finally returning her attention back to Claus and Tomas.

OP
Armacalic

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“Who do you think you’re talking to, you disrespectful child! I might be old, but my will is as strong as steel!” Claus spouted, the veins in his forehead bulging from the anger to the point it seemed they would burst at any moment. However, the situation had not changed, as he kept Ilya’s chair between him and the doll that walked closer and closer in that slow, unnatural gait the dolls could do.

Tomas got up from his seat, turning to have the doll in front of him as he backed up toward the pair. “Master, Milady Ilyasviel said she could help us with this problem, may I inquiry if master would be willing to reconsider his position?”

Claus growled at the question, very visibly upset at the butler, before turning his glare at the lich girl, grinding his teeth in pure, unleaded anger, “Fine! Just do this…”

“My master promises to allow you to reside here, and access to the sealed rooms and the facilities on the back if you manage to deal with this problem, milady.”

“What…!? Damn, just get this pest under control already, child!”

Without warning, the doll suddenly lost interest in both men in the room, instead setting it’s cold, artificial eyes on Ilya. Jerking once in an strange way as it… managed to get a clear view of the lich girl, after which it started moving again, trying to make a beeline across the room toward Ilya, she’d have to pass a couple of furniture, chairs and a small table before reaching. So there was a little bit of time.

Illy sighed out in irritation at the man's barking, If he is going to be like this, maybe I should find my own place to live after all...... Illya thought before she saw the doll start to make a beeline towards, though fortunately the furniture provided a suitable obstacle for her and gave her the time she needed to make a small slit on her arm, which quickly healed before forming an arcane symbol in the air of pure energy. Hopefully it would be enough to keep the doll at bay while she formulated a plan, as it would slam into a invisible wall of force.

Effectively, the doll slammed into the barrier, reacting as if in surprise for a moment, as its expressionless features locked completely on the lich girl. “That sort of magic…” Ilya could hear the old man’s teeth clattering in anger, already on the border of losing his cool at such unsightly displays.

“It’s working, that’s always a plus… Milady, do you have a plan? I-“

Bang, a loud noise drowned out Tomas’s voice, drawing their attention toward the doll, that was backing up faster than before, one step, two steps, three steps. Taking a forth step, the doll did the equivalent of a human leaping forward, crashing with violence against the invisible wall, it was a bit surprising to see a so seemingly fragile doll receiving sustaining no amount of damage from its violent charge. It impacted again, faster than before, as if knowing its efforts were weakening the barrier.

"Hrm..... I can't hold this barrier forever..... I will need to find a way to subdue it, without destroying if possible.... If it really did belong to me before my "rebirth" it would be most difficult to reason with it.... I will need to conjure a binding spell of some sort; but that will require me to drop the barrier. And will require concentration and precise timing. So please do not disturb me..." she said plainly as she closed her eyes and began murmuring a chat, several arcane writings and symbols beginning to glow all over her pale body, before she suddenly snapped her eyes wide open, dropping the barriers and "x"ing her arms before breaking the cross and crying out, summoning large thick chains to wrap around the dolls mechanical body.

The doll rushed forward the moment it stopped bashing the shield, leaving little time for the lich girl to work with, however, her preparations were enough, as the moment she finished her chant and spell, a number of chains started appearing from out of nowhere surrounding the doll that had just pushed away the table that separated it from Ilya. “Milady!”

Its hand grasped Ilya’s clothes, yanking hard as it tried to take the lich girl toward itself, but a chain restrained the movement of its free arm an inch away from being able to grasp Ilya as well. But she wasn’t still out of troubles, as the doll started pulling her towards itself, overwhelming Ilya’s resistance with sheer brute force, taking the girl closer and closer to the dolls other arm, that closed and opened with strength, making the loudest noise Ilya had ever heard before, and that particular hand was coming closer and closer to her face.

The hand closed one last time, grabbing nothing but air, as Ilya had been just released. Looking below her she would quickly notice that she was being held by Claus himself, who was looking quite surprised at himself. A faster inspection, or just putting a bit of attention to her sense, she would quickly note that her upper clothing was still tightly grasped in the dolls hands, leaving her respectable chest revealed to both gentlemen and the doll, that kept staring at her with those lifeless eyes.

"......!" Illya gasped out as the doll tried to grab a hold of her, only to be thwarted by a chain restraining her arm. Though she we would receive another powerful start as she would suddenly feel herself being drawn towards the doll through sheer force of will on the dolls part; its hand closing and opening as it were trying to strangle her, Illya thought that this might truly be the real end for her as he was drawing nearer and nearer towards the construct. Though she was saved by a most unexpected source as she found herself being snatched by none other then Claus himself, taking her back. "...... I thought you... didn’t care for me.... Th-thank you...... SIR." She said emphasizing the last part to show respect, "I apologize if I have been- petulant, but I seem to recall always being somewhat.... blunt." She adds before she suddenly feels a draft across her chest; causing her normally pale features to burn bright pink before abruptly covering her chest with her arms, and ducking back behind a couch. "I believe the chains should her effectively enough..... I will TRY speaking with her now. Maybe I can settle this without further violence." She said as she apprehensively made her way to the doll before speaking.

"Doll... I apologize if I have scorned you. After my life was destroyed by the Magi I became obsessed with avenging my family’s death, and sought power to rival them at any cost. In retrospect, that MAY have been foolish. I did not take notice of you before my renewing and I laid in torpor for three years.... If you can try to forgive me; or at least for the time being not make any more attempts on mine or the other residents lives; I will spare you; and also try to make full use of you and give you the love I unintentionally robbed you of. What say you?"

The doll stared into Ilya the whole time the girl talked to it, expressing nothing with the artificial features it bore. Moving ever so slightly as its head tended to slid down. The beautifully adorned doll was otherwise motionless, eerily looking with a sort of pose that made it look like it was curiously looking at something it couldn’t comprehend.

Ilya finished with a question, looking expectantly at the doll that remained motionless in its binding… until something started happening, the dolls head fell off, with a loud crack resounding in the room, the dolls head started changing somehow, gaining splinters and pieces of the face falling off slightly, one eye broken and the other rolled completely out of place. It’s hair that had looked until a moment ago, silky and clean was now full of mold and dust, the strands breaking off at certain parts, revealing the true state of this repair the doll was in. One glance at the body revealed that it wasn’t in much better shape, beautiful red dress it donned was now nothing but pieces of drapes thrown together to cover the doll’s body lazily.

It wouldn’t do anything for the time being.

“Child… you have your damned deal, just… guh… get out of my sight…” The old man growled as he staggered along the ground, limping badly, “Tomas…” He said as he started removing his jacket, struggling with the piece of cloth for a single moment before deftly throwing it at his servant. The man spared Ilya a single disdainful look as he limped away.

“Here, milady…” Tomas said hurriedly as he put the fancy jacket over her shoulders, it was a few sizes off, but it served the purpose, “Forgive me, I’ll be back with you in a moment.” He bowed apologetically before speeding off in the direction of his aching master. Leaving the lich girl to contemplate at her own doing, the chains that started vanishing, releasing the broken body of her old doll.

*I apologize, I deal with his problem of this doll, I put MY life in jeopardy for HIS sake, and he still treats me like an invalid....... Perhaps I would be better off on my own- or at least keeping him out of my chambers once its all settled....* she thought to herself as she merely nodded to Tomas after accepting the jacket. She stood there studying the doll very carefully for several seconds..... *Odd.... Did she consent? Give up her hard feelings? Or did the energy just leave her....? I guess I could reanimate once I get my quarters and laboratory.* she thought as she would gingerly picking up the pieces of the doll as she waited for Tomas to return...

“I apologize for the delay.” In came Tomas’s voice from behind her, and he came into view, carrying a couple of things in his hands. First and foremost, he produced a plain white shirt, handing it to the lich girl as he kneeled with a bag in his hand, starting to gather the pieces of the doll for her. “I can understand my master’s attitude is not of your liking, Lady Ilya, but I’d like to ask you to bear with him for a little bit… he’s having a hard time coming to grips that milady is in… such state. Both in clothing and lack of life…”

“Now, allow me, milady.” With practiced motions, Tomas went about lifting up the mangled pieces of the doll, with the economy of motions truly belonging to a butler of fine quality. “Now, if milady would care to follow me, I’ll take you to your room.”

"I... Will attempt to keep peace. I don’t wish any further animosity between either party. I am truly grateful for the current arrangement. Thank you." She said as she daintily and deftly put the shirt on her and fell in line behind the butler as he lead her to new home. I will need to visit Venice again soon, so I can register as a rancher and get me a ranch. My..... Path of study and mamono preferences will likely not sit well with Sir Claus, I assume."

“I don’t believe that’d be the case, milady.” Tomas replied hastily as he walked through one of the hallways, taking the best of one minute before reaching one of the doors. “Master doesn’t have a problem with monster girls, but with life and disregard of it. But I can’t explain more than that. Milady, this is your room.”

Tomas said, revealing a fairly big and adorned room, something different from the guest rooms in the mansion, if Ilya’s memory didn’t fail her. “I can only ask you abide by the rules set by my master… I promise you it won’t be anything ridiculous or hard to follow.”

"I understand.... I shall try to abide by the way of living Sir Claus asks. It is nost gracious of both of you to allow me this much and let me live at my own home again. I still feel I should take te doll to Venice and try to get enrolled as rancher as well as bond the doll to me so we do not have any repeats of today’s incident." She said simply as she arrived at the room assigned for her. "Thank you most kindly, Tomas. I hope our living arrangement can be pleasant for all parties."

“That it will, milady, that it will. One more thing, I think milady will be pleased to hear, your old clothes have all been kept in good condition, they are inside this very room. It might not be much, considering how old they are, but these clothes should serve you while you acquire more.”

With that, Tomas bid his farewell of the Ilya, taking off to tend to his responsibilities on the mansion.

The lich girl would find herself in a medium sized 7x4 meters room, complete with a bed, a wardrobe she presumed held the clothes Tomas had talked about, a desk and a nightstand.

"Thank you very much. I am surprised he kept them all these years. You as well, don't work too hard." She said as the butler went off to her duties, she would set down on her be to ruminate on the latest events, before going to her wardrobe and get a good new outfit for herself and the doll. "I suppose I will have to give you a name some time." She said to the bag of doll parts. Once she had dressed and gathered the doll parts she would indulge her curiosity and search the nightstand before taking the dolls and heading back towards Venice city to seek the aid of the dhampire.

The night stand had 4 drawers, the top left one was mostly empty, except for a hair brush which, even if its age showed, was still in good conditions, the lower one contained a couple of notebooks a couple of which had been torn in half completely, said halves were not present within the drawer. The top right one was the empty as well, whereas the second one, didn’t budge one inch, seemed it was completely stuck for some reason.

".......... A curiosity...... " she said as she took out the paintbrush, planting it on her nightstand before she chose to inspect the notes' top halves out of curiosity. She was curious about the second right drawer, but decided to let it slide for now. Once she had finished reading the letters, she would finish with her originally intended objective, and head towards the IMA office to begin her career as a rancher.

The voices of the bystanders reached Ilya’s ear as some sort of muted whisper that she could barely make any sense of, with people avoiding even making eye contact with her, it seemed, for a second at least that she was invisible to the world.

But that ended when she entered the now familiar office, and inside of it was waiting Venice, her smile widening as she saw the lich girl. “Lady Ilyasviel, such a surprise seeing you here so soon.”

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Illya ignored the murmurs coming from the bystanders of the city as she made her way to the IMA headquarters, when she was finally greeted by Venice, a slight half smile made its way across her face, "First and foremost, I am quite pleased to inform you that Sir Claus and I have worked out an agreement. He has allowed board and room at my old house in a guest room. Secondly, this" she said as she dumped the doll parts down on a desk, "is what orchestrated said agreement. I believe my parents left this mamono for me as a gift before they died and when I returned from the orphanage, I was too consumed by desire for revenge against the Magi that I was sadly oblivious towards it existence and it became a mamono. It attacked Claus, Tomas and I and I was forced to subdue it. If you would please, I wish to reanimate and request a bonding amulet to form a bond with it to use as my first mamono as rancher." She said in a business like manner with a tinge of pleading in her voice, as she awaited Venice's answer.

OP
Armacalic

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“I’m glad for you, Lady Ilyasviel, perhaps fortune will smile to you again.” Venice said absentmindedly as she grabbed the pieces of the worn out doll, looking at it with certain knowing smile before she returned her attention to Ilya.

“Don’t feel obliged to beg, lady Ilyasviel, it’s unbecoming of a person of your standing, I can most certainly provide you with what you request. Spare me a moment.” Venice said, opening the door to her office again, just in time for a cart pushed by a girl dressed as a maid, if the miniature piece of cloth could be called a dress, with everything Ilya had just asked. “I’m happy to provide this amulet for you, if they can help you on your endeavor. Consider it a token of good faith.”