Reputation score
Project:
-An RPG eroge with a yu-gi-oh spirits world setting

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- 2D artist

Employment Type:
- Im planning to sell the game using DLSite official page, but im not sure if it will sell or how that sistem works, so i cant promise money but will try.

Work commitment:
- Since im cant pay before hand i cant expect a full compromise and i know that, but i dont want to spend 3 years or maybe more on a single short game, so if you have a busy life maybe this isnt for you.

Preferred method of contact:
- Telegram, Mail, FB, any methot would do i think

Job Description:
- Im looking for an 2D artist anime style to make the characters sprites and CGs for the game. I dont know anything about drawing but i kinda belive that CGs takes a lot of time and work, i wold give all the descriptions i can and dont think about anythink too wierd so the work can be a bit more easy.

Additional comments:
- I write plots for eroges but since i dont know any illustrators i never been able to finish any of them. i hope this way i can finally find one and make this and if everything goes well keep doing more in the future.

1574192472871.png

sim123321

Reputation score
There are a ton of people on deviant art that do stuff like that. They have a section for people looking for work.

A lot of them work for peanuts, Like a few bucks per image. The site is a little flaky browsing but you might even find somebody who will work with you pro bono until you get paid.