What's new

i'm to assume this site doesnt do loli and traps?

Reputation score
there's a game i want to talk about here (because im lost lol) but i don't see a post here about, not many sites even post it but judging from Mc's breast size.. she seems to fit the "loli" tag.
(that would explain why not many sites post it)

i bought it on a whim after seeing the trailer so i assumed the game was already posted here since its about 2 months old (i bought it some time last month) but i don't see a thread about it here.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I see you haven't found the "Are traps gay?" thread yet :D

Yes you can make threads about traps and lolis, you just can't post direct DL links (I think still...) or images of any underage content, since the site has to follow UK laws. It's likely just no one made a thread for it on here, there has been a few disruptive updates for a while...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You're just jealous you weren't the first to reply, aren't you :p. And what's wrong with having some unknown kinks :3

OP
UknownesperDxD
Reputation score
lol ok and yeah i'm sort of new here, so i don't really know whats where but is is ok to post the DL (dlsite) link right?
woundt mind spreading the love~ XD

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That seems to be fine, yes; just make sure to state the game contains loli, so people will (should...) know what not to do.:whistle::coffee:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ehhh Yoshii is alive! *hailstorms such long seen comrade*
I was alive this whole time, mainly dicking around in my game thread. Also, I just realized that my old watched thread list is gone so I had to make new one and stumbled across few threads xP

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Don't worry, those are clean. Wearing dirty clothes is simply disgusting xD