What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Unzeriös] Immature Commander

Interessted in an Version without Story and RPG Elements and Adult Content only?

• Adult Content only and I consider to support the project if the content and quality is good

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Adult Content only but I won't pay money for it

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Story, RPG, Adult Content and I consider to support the project if the content and quality is good

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • I'm interessted in Story, RPG and Adult Content but only the free Version

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I agree with Ninja_Named_Bob in maybe picking Unity over UE4 if you aren't going for high fidelity graphic. While I know as much about programming as personal fulfillment (which is none) I do hear on Youtube where people comment Unity is much easier to work with than UE4. And considering the free version I tried, the game has a graphic error where Naris' arm went right through her right boob (which is painfully jerked skywards) in the curtain scene, it looks like there's some definite kinks the game need to work through. But it's your game, so you do you.

I do want to play the devil's advocate in his point about ditching the 2D art. It might be I always prefer 2D hand draw graphic over 3D polygon, but I think while the art is rough around the edges it has more room to improve than 3D graphic. started out with rough around the edge graphic that is pretty cringe worthy in the first game, but the art style has improved tremendously and grown on me. Now the 4th game is one of the two DLsite game I'm so hyped for thanks largely to the aesthetics, I actually plan to buy the game when it comes out. I think whoever your artist is, there's the same room for growth for him/her as the maker of . Or maybe keep an option to toggle between 2D and 3D.

One suggestion I do have is add a button to skip all the dialogues (preferably bind it to a button on keyboard), not just a few of them. It makes getting through the beginning scene and into actual gameplay much faster for those who just don't care for the dialogue one way or another.

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I agree with Ninja_Named_Bob in maybe picking Unity over UE4 if you aren't going for high fidelity graphic. While I know as much about programming as personal fulfillment (which is none) I do hear on Youtube where people comment Unity is much easier to work with than UE4.
Listen I'm not the right guy discussing wich engine is better. I looked at both and what I reed about Unity was, that it wasn't completly free and you had to buy add ons for using everything the engine has to offer while UE4 is completly free. Thats why i chose UE4. I never worked with Unity and maybe now it is also completly free but that doesn't matter. I use UE4 now for a while and yes there are some probems with the engine but I enjoy working with it so I don't see a reason to change. Yes the biggest problem is that UE4 is set up for high graphic quality but I'm sure I will find the right settings for my game. I just don't really understand why others care so much wich Engine I use and want me to change it when I'm happy working with UE4. Its not the easiest engine to work with but because of that higly rewarding when you start to get things together.

I shouldn't have answered Ninja like this I'm always open for critic and consider to change the things he or you said. But what he said and how he said it made me kinda feel like he is just trolling what triggered me.

the game has a graphic error where Naris' arm went right through her right boob (which is painfully jerked skywards) in the curtain scene, it looks like there's some definite kinks the game need to work through. But it's your game, so you do you.
I don't want to make excuses and this isn't one but I can't say it enough nothing right now is final. There is a time to optimize stuff but that is not right now. There is only so much one guy can do. But I will take a closer look at this animations and see what I can do. The problem is that not only animations are to consider but also physics.

I do want to play the devil's advocate in his point about ditching the 2D art. It might be I always prefer 2D hand draw graphic over 3D polygon, but I think while the art is rough around the edges it has more room to improve than 3D graphic.
OK I probably have to explain this. I drew the 3D art if you can call it drawing because I used references and just followed the lines. But because of course it is almost impossible finding exactly what I need, I of course added some stuf and this is probably the problem here. I'm not an artist, I cant draw, I have no idea about perspective or anything like that so the drawings may seem off because the things I added to the original. Maybe when the game gets more support I will hire an artist for the 2D art but because this will be a free game I wont use money out of my pocket for things like that. Working my ass of for a game I will give away for free and on the same time not wanting to lose money on it may seem a little bit selfish but that is how it is.

Or maybe keep an option to toggle between 2D and 3D.
I'm not sure what exactly you mean here because the game is not in 2D, the 2D art is additional to the 3D so to toggle between the two is not really an option only to leave the 2D art out completly. But there is also a button to toggle the 2D off in the world map.

One suggestion I do have is add a button to skip all the dialogues (preferably bind it to a button on keyboard), not just a few of them. It makes getting through the beginning scene and into actual gameplay much faster for those who just don't care for the dialogue one way or another.
If you mean something like a fast skip button many Visual Novels have in wich you can just hold down a button and it skips trough the text then I will definitly consider that. However if you are only interessted in the adult content this game may not be the right one for you because the RPG stuff is an important part of the game.

Man I don't like to make comments like this one. I don't want that everyone thinks I'm not good with critic. I'm not Rian Johnson that calls anyone a manbaby that doesn't like his movie. I can take critic and I want to do better and improve my game and for that comments like this are very important and thank you qinlongfei for taking the time commenting here. But I also try to be honest and as transparent with this project as possible. And you have to know that there is not a team working on this project but only one guy and creating a game is a shitload of work so it can sometimes be very frustrating to here that you don't do a good job. In the end I'm just a guy with a vision for a game ( a pretty good vision so much credit I have to give myself) that hopes that others see his vision and want to support him.

Well it seems I'm still far away from that and that I have to work alot harder to get there. But I hope comments and critic will not stop comming. My first reaction may seem negative because often I just see the extra work or no solution to the problem but after thinking about it for a while in most cases I will do the changes then most of your arguments are actually true and may hold the game back right now. But I won't change to unity ^^

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is Version 1.05.07 that fixes the book#1 pick up crash.
The problem is looking at this issue I found an other problem the game has. So an other fix will come soon. Depending on how far I get today maybe on this weekend.

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I started a poll about considering a Version of the conzentrating only on the Adult Content.

I was talking with some guys about this game project and I got the strong feeling that many of you are only interessted in the adult content of the game and less into the RPG Elements and the story. I mean I can completly understand that and if that wins over some more interesst for my project I will definitly follow your demands. I won't abandon my origin project and thankfully I don't have to. With the Showcase Mode I already have a game mechanic that is concentrating only on the adult content and is seperate from the origin game. I'm thinking about doing a demo of the Showcase Mode for free that has limited Characters, Customisation Option and Animation and a full Version for Supporters that gets constantly updates and new additions to it. There won't be any changes regardin the origin Free and Patreon Version of Immature Commander. There also won't be any extra tiers. So no extra costs for supporters. For 1$ you will get the Main Game and the Showcase Mode.

Please give me a small amount of your time to answer the question and/or commenting on this matter. That will really help me to find the best way on how to continue with this project.

Thank you

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.06.00

Fix
I fixed general two things in this Version. There was a bug that disconnected the controls when picking up Book1 in Mallens Room or trying to start the Interaction Mode in the living room. After that nothng worked anymore. I have fixed this problems and it shozldn't be a problem anymore. Also if you already got stuck in this situation you can now reload the game and it will work again.

Second fix has to do with some of the cutscenes in the Introduction and again problems with the controls that this time not got diconected from the Main Character. I believe most of this issues should be fixed now. While testing I couldn't find a problem what doesn't mean that there still could be an issue. Please report problems to me. Thank you.

Then the Showcase Mode is now seperated from the Main Game. You can still access it the same way like befor but you will enter a seperate Level and the Actors behave the same but are not the same anymore like the ones in the game. The problem was that the game constantly saves data and that was no exception in the Showcase Mode and I had a lot of trouble with that. Now the game Saves before starting the Showcase Mode and Loads that data after leaving it. So nothing that happens from now on in the Showcase Mode will affect the Main Game in anyway.

Finally I cleaned up the content of the game a little bit. Mainly the textures. It was a hot mess and I had alot of copies of the same texture and things like that. So cleaned that a little bit up and made a new system for different texture colors. It is now a lot simpler to change things and there is a better continuity to it what is always good. But maybe you will relize that some colors are slightly different and that is because of this

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.07.06
To Downloadlink:

Just as info in the link below you find how much of the next Version is done and some more informations about what is happening right no with the developement. Just don't take the procentage too serious because this shows more the points I have done and not how much time one of this points will take. Also the To-Do-List is in the same link:

In the post below you will find links to everything important like downloadlinks for all versions, concepts and other infos:

Here is the Free Version 1.07.06. It is a little bit different then the Patron Version because I added some tools for the player to get around bugs if something should happen like getting stuck.

I also added some simple graphic settings. There is now an information sheet about the differences between the Patron and the Free Version you can find in the start menu and finally I changed some of the textures to get rid of this annoying ground reflections.

I will of course upload an updated patreon version very soon.

Here are details about the changes:

Tools against bugs and other problems:

Press Ctrl+R for relocating your character in Mallen's Room if you should get stuck somewhere in the game.

If that doesn't work restart the game and chose under the loading options "Load Game (Relocated Mallen's Room)

You can now alternative save manually by pressing Ctrl+S. This will save a seperate file (SecuritySave.sav) from the autosave file (ICsave01.sav). The idea is that the player saves the game from time to time manually and then can go back to that save if he encounters some bugs or other problems. You can press Ctrl+L to load this save or in the start menu pressing "Load Game (Security Save)".

In the start menu you will see in the bottom left corner a new button "Version Info". Pressing this will open a information sheet that compares te free with the patron version.

In the shortcut list you will find all the way below a new option that says "Graphic Settings". This will give you the option to chose between 4 graphic settings. Default should be medium but probably most of you won't have any problems to go up to epic.

Update 1.07.03

Important Bugfix: If you got stuck in the wrong tavern map you can now exit it by going close to the wall with the door. Also someone recommended I should add a feeture as long as the game isn't finished that relocates the player when he get's stuck. And I think thats a good idea, because right now I can't guarantee that bugs like that won't happen it future updates. So I will add in the next updates some
Like promised this Version will finish for now Aaronwoods with 6 new maps. There is also some additional things to do here. The Maps B7-B9 are optional with stronger enemies (max lv. 9) but it also has some interessting things you can find there.
There are new Tavernquest
TQ003: What Girls Want, will be avaiable after you fought the green slime the first time.
For Patron only there are also two additional Quests:
TQP01: Slimy Troubles and TQP02 Slime Epidemy, again the first quest is avaiable after first time fighting green slime. The second quest after finishing P01.
There is also a new option at the tailor, crafting. You can find noe Design's in the world. With them you can craft Clothing and Accessoire by bringing the right Material and enough Gold to a tailor.

I made some bugfixes with the tailor. Selecting colors after buying clothes had some troubles that are fixed now.
Using Dye or Bleach in the coloring feeture didn't subtract the used Material. That is fixed.
Naris Humilation Attribute had a wrong value and wasn't Leveling up corectly. That is fixed
In the Interaction Mode I had a missing conection between touching head and touching chin animation. That is also fixed.
Also after unsuccesfully trying to charm Naris into taking her clothes off Naris didn't went into her idle pose what prevented her from doing different animationen. Fixed
And finally there was a wrong dialogue after succesfully charming Naris into dance in circles. Fixed

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thirst of all I want to thank everyone that put down a vote in the pole (I will keep it up a little bit longer so don't be shy to vote). I did a similar pole on my patreon and had a similar result. First I'm happy to see that the Main Game is in the lead and there is an interesst for the complete package. And my focus will definitly be to bring you more content for the Main Game. I made a post on my patreon that shows what is planned for the next big update of the game and how far is the progress. I update the post almost daily. So please take a look if your curious:

I can also see in the pole that there is a demand or at least interest for a game that is focusing on the adult content only. I made this pole because I already have the basic structures for such a project. And I want to share with you here my first ideas for a project like this.

First thing I want to say is that it wont be just a stripped down version of Imature Commander. It will be it's own Project and I'm not sure yet if Showcase Mode will hold up as a name for that. But so far I have nothing better so I will keep it for now. What I mean with its own project I will explain in a moment. First I want to say that I have decided to make 3 different Version.

The first Version will be free but will have limited Characters, Customisation Options and Animations.

The Second Version is the 1$ Tier Version. That means you will get the Patron Version of the Main Game and the Showcase Mode in this Tier. Its important to repeat this here. This Version will have all possible content but some will be locked. You can get the locked content by playing the Main Game and get the Characters, Items and Customisations from there by copying the save file from the Main Game to the Showcase Mode. There will be a lot more things unlocked from the beginning in this Version then in the free version and you can unlock everything by playing the Main Game. That's the deal with the 1$ Version.

Finally the Third Version will be the 5$ Tier Deluxe Version. This Version will have everything unlocked from the beginning. This Version will be for people who want everything but don't want to play trough the Main Game to unlock all the items.

Two additional Informations:

I'm thinking of doing something similar in the Free Version like the 1$ Tier. That you can unlock different things by playing the Free Version of the Main Game but just less then in the 1$ Tier Version.

I probably will add a character creater for this project or at least will try to create one. I have a couple of ideas how to maximize the options for your own character and I believe it would be an interessting option for this project. I also will think about the possibility to share the characters. What I'm not sure about is if the Free Version will get the Character Creater or only the paid ones. I will probably make a prototyp for the paid version and maybe decide later to add it to the free version. We will see.

Why 3 Version?

The answer is simple. I don't want to turn people away from the Main Game. If I do only 2 Version one free and the other paid with everything unlocked maybe some who otherwise would be interessted to play the Main Game will just play the Showcase Mode if there is everything unlocked already while you have to unlock this items in the Main Game. And maybe like this I will achieve the opposite that some people play the Showcase Mode see that there are unlockable items and then will try the Main Game and maybe even have fun to play it.

Why is the Deluxe Version 5$?

There are two reasons why the price for the Deluxe Version will be so high.

The first reason is because I already plan this project far far into the future. So please bear with me here for a moment. Immature Commander is not the only game idea I have and I plan to add more game projects in the future. The Showcase Mode will then also addapt Characters, Customisation Options, Animations and maybe even new mechanics from future project. That means the Showcase Mode will be updated beyond the developement time of IC and will be improved trough other projects. So the idea of the Showcase Mode will be that you can unlock different items by playing different games and trying to complete it trough that or alternative buy the Deluxe Version that has already everything unlocked. But like I said this is the future.

The second reason is more or less the same like why I choose to make 3 Version. Because I don't really want to sell the 5$ Tier but more hope that people get interessted in the Main Game if they see that they can unlock things by playing it.

That is more or less my idea for a project that is focusing on adult content. I have to say that nothing is made in stone yet. If you would like to comment or discuss something please do. Do you think this is a fair deal for anyone? Or did you imagin something else or maybe hope to see more for the Deluxe Tier or anything like that. Or do you have a suggestion? Please leave a comment.

Thank you

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update 1.08.07

Free Version Downloadlink:

Patron Version Downloadlink:

Next Update Progression and To-Do_List:

All important links in 1 post:

New:

- Storyprogression: Crossroads City (Guild Introduction; Pervi Merch Shop); Inn; Cellar (New Monster Rat; Story Mission; Tear Effect added)

- Showcase Mode: +33 Animations (Sit Object male and female); Cosmetics (Lipstick; Blusher; Eyeliner; Eyeshadow; Nail polish) [Naris and Izumi only]

- Tailor Preview + green color

- Monthly Gifts for Patrons (Crystal Earrings green: Lv 1 Crystal grow +10% and Crystal Magic Bonus +5% (Naris only); +1 Crystal (green) Very Rare Material; and 10 PT for the long delays with this Version. Thank you for your support.)

Changes:

- Aaronwood Combat Background

Bugfix

- Gold-Loot_Armband left arm equipement visibility

- Day-End Combat boolen fixed

- Interaction Mode: look at face fixed; Top off text fixed

- Main Menu:Exhibition Exp fixed

Storyprogression

I don't want to go too much into the story additions. You can expiriance it on your own. But there are a couple of new things I want to adress. Guilds get now an introduction. You can join as many guilds in the game as you want however you need the right members in your party. As examle if you want to join the mage guild you need a mage.

Most of the quests will be passive like: Kill XX amount of monster Typ Y and so on but there also will be some more active or specific quests. Finishing quest will give you character specific Exp, Boni, New abilities and so on also you will gain Guild Points and Level up in the guild. this will grant you more possible quests or unique items and so on.

Guilds will be completly optional in the game. You can ignore them if you don't like them but if you go out of your way and doing them you will get rewarded for it.

I should finish this by saying that right now guilds are only introduced and what I said right now will come in future updates.

There is a new Shop. Pervi Merch Shop. You can exchange Used Panties (UP) and exchange them for mostly customisations. It will explained to you how ou can find or get UP and you may have already found one or an other so I won't get too much into that.

You will have to enter the entrance of a new dungeon and do a simple story mission there. Don't want to say too much here. There is a new enemy, Rat.

Monsters from now on, as example rats, can have attacks with Tear-Effect. Tear effect will also damage your clothes. Do your clothes get damaged enough they will change appearance and this will affect yor character. For now you can repair clothes with band-aid you can get from tailors. In probably one of the next upgrades I also will give you the possibility to repair them at tailors. You can see the state of your clothes on the right side of the combat HUD.

Showcase Mode

I added 33 new animations. Choose the new Pose Sit Object for male or female and test different option. There are anal, vaginal and oral sex animation, HJ, lick animations, Mastrubation and some foot domination stuff. However for now only for Naris and Izumi because they share the same body. More animations and animations for the other characters will follow.

I added cosmetic items to the showcase mode and they will follow soon in the main game. It gives you some more customisation option. For now you can add Lipstick, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Blusher and Nail Polish for Hand and Feet. Again only for Naris and Izumi for now.

I also added now a preview for tailor and other shops with customisation items. So you can see what you buy. Press for that on the Name of the item.

Thats more or less all. There are some bugfixes and I chanded the background for normal fights in Aaronwoods so you don't have to look all the time at the default textures of Unreal Engine.

If you have problems or questions please don't hesitat to ask me. You can PM me at [email protected].

Have a good day

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.08.09 Skin Texture fix

Here is an other update with an important Bugfix
- The Skin Textures in the Showcase Mode were messed up and are fixed now
- Changing Map from Crossroads City to Aaronwoods A10 made you jump to A9 is fixed now
*- Additional to that I added a camera for the female character. When you change your clothing the focus will now go to her and then back to 3rd Person Mallen as soon as you leave the customisation menu
- When Slimes do there Spitt Attack it gives now additional Rape Exp for the female Character and she will suffer from additional frustration.
- Additional to the attribute Rape I also set up the attributes Tongue and Mouth for Naris that come in play with new no sex animations I'm setting up for the Interaction Mode. However for this update not all of the new animations are ready.
- Finally I changed the Interaction Mode HUD. You can see now more informations like Mallens Bravery or your Relationship with the girl. But also after selecting an animation you will now jump in to further option similar to the Showcase Mode. Preparations for upcomming updates.

I also want to say that I have a YouTube Channel

Next to some previews for upcomming updates I also upload now videos of me working in the engine. There won't be much gameplay in this videos because I have to be very selective in what I can show in YouTube and they may also not really be usefull for tutorials because the things I do are very specific for my project and I'm not explaining what I actually do. But if you want to ask me about something then I'm happy to answer or may make a short tutorial.
So for who exactly are this video? I don't really know for people who are interessted in the Engine or what happens between updates or just want to have an insight at what I'm working right now. I can't get more transparent then showing you exactly what I'm doing.
As example I have a video setting up the camera for teh female character or setting up the animations for the Interaction Mode.
Well that was the worst promotion for a YouTube Chanel ever.
But thank you for having an interest in the project anyway.

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.08.14

More insight into the developement on my YouTube Channel:

New

1.1 Naris Foster Mother Event: New Shop, Items, Shop Quest and Introduction to Kitchen and Cooking, New Talk-Event for Naris

1.2 Cellar: Items and Chests

1.3 Interaction Mode: +14 Animations

1.4 Showcase Mode: Improved HUD for selecting colors, New Colors, Clothe deformation added, Custom Hair + Hair accessoires and colors, +7 new animations

1.5 Monthly Patron Gifts September + Introduction to Finger Accessoires

1.6 Tailor: Repairing clothes

Changes

2.1 Naris Passiv Skill Chance up and chance growth down

Bugfix

3.1 Female Rotation after loading new Maps fixed

3.2 Interaction Mode: Frustration Notification + Touch loop fixed

3.3 Aaronwoods A2 Item pick up fixed

3.4 CRC East Gate to Inn text fixed

Detail

The reason why it took me so long for releasing a new version was the changes I did in the Showcase Mode, mainly the new layout for selecting clothes. At first I wanted to Introduce this layout step by step because working on it was so time consuming. However having still the old layout intact did hold me back in introducing new clothing items to the game because adding them to the old layout only for then doing the extra work to adapt them to the new layout later would be a wast of time. But new clothing items added to game was very slow in the last updates and I want to change that and offer you more customisation options in the next updates.

Having now everything structured in the Showcase Mode means I can add this new items there first testing it and then step by steb introducing the changes and the new items to the main game.

I also made a color palette with 35 selectable colors. This are around 24 more then before. A lot more will come in the future like metallic, patterns and origin textures for specific clothes. However this things will be introduced step by step otherwise I would do nothing else in the next weeks.

Also more or less new because I already had something similar in the test version are clothing deformations. This means you can change the appearence of your clothes like lifting a skirt, shift panties and so on.

This videos may give an idea what the changes do:

An other change is that you can now select custom haircuts. That means you can select different parts of different hairstyles and add them together to a new one. Included to that this version introduces Hair accessoires into the showcase mode.

Lastly I added 7 new animations to the showcase mode. This new animations are for now for testing new options. The idea is that you can select between different animation speeds and also slelect the orgasm for one or both of your characters. But like I said this is in testing so the options are there in this version but it supports at this point almost none of the animations. Thats something I will change now step by step in future update. Included to that I'm also working on adapting all this changes I made to Naris in the Showcase Mode to the other characters. As soon as this two things are done the time will come to seperate this two projects. however it takes a lot more time then i first believed in so I wont make any promises when this will happen.

I can't repeat my self enough this is an ambitious project and finishing it will take it time and I can only ask you to be patience.

Something what I wanted to add for a long time is a side event with Naris foster Mother and her shop in Aaron Village. And it is here now. This event will introduce you to a new shop (kitchen) and to cooking. It also will give you new Items like ingredients and food. Food will boost your attributes in battle, heal your HP or MP, lower frustration and does alot more things. Also connected to this shop will be a series of Shop Quests. This quests will then give you an insight into the past of Naris and Mallen and just give you some side content but also will strengthen the relationship between Naris and Mallen. Of course this is optional but I would recommend you to go back to the village and take a look. Naris Foster Mothers Shop is at the Village Entrance.

In the cellar you can now also find a chest and some items to pick up. So maybe take a closer look there so you won't miss anything.

The Interaction Mode got 14 new animations so go check them out. You can find them under Mallens option Hand/Finger. So test them out in different locations and also with different poses so you can grind some BP.

1.5, 2.1

Monthly Gifts for september are here. So pick them up. they also introduce finger accessoires to the game. Every character can wear up to ten rings and you can choose on wich finger you want to wear them. Fingerrings can boost you character or are just there for customisation.

This month you get the Ring of Passivity and 3x Skymetal Shards (Rare Item)

The Ring of Passivity will at Lv.1 boost the chance of passiv skills to be activated by 5%. Included to this I changed the passivskill chance and growth for Naris. The reason is because the chance was so low that it almost never activated. So I highered the chance by 10%. To compensate for that I lowered the growth by leveling up the skill.

The Skymetal shard is a material and can be used for improving items like the Ring of Passivity. However I didn't had the time yet to add this possibility in this Version and I will add it in the next update of the game.

Also you can now repair your damaged clothe at any Tailor in the game. The repair options are not complete yet and include so far Top, Bottom, Dress and Bra.

Next steps:

Thats everything for this version. Now I will focus on bringing you Update 1.09 wich includes the Hair Salon, a Dungeon (Sewers) and some new monsters.

The hair salon is almost finished and may get introduced in a 1.08 upgrade depending on how long it takes to add the other things. The Dungeon needs more work. Right now I'm working on the layout for the dungeon because it wont be stright forward like Aaronwoods and it will be a little maze. The default map and most of the assets are done. What will speed up the work as soon as the layout is finished.

The new monsters may take some more time. The rat isn't working as planed yet. There is a bug somewhere what is extremly annoying because I tested it in the engine many times and it worked as planned and now after testing it outside of the engine its not working probably anymore. SO I have to find out what went wrong there.

Next to the rat a new addition will be red slime. Red Slimes have high strength but low defence and they also carry a weapon that does tear effect. I used the red slime already in the test version so there shouldn't be any problem to add it into the main game.

Lastly the rare monster in this dungeon will be Drawned Body a undead female. I already have the mesh, however animations and setting her up for combat may take some time. She won't be the strongest enemy but she will have attacks with a lot of new side effects I have to program into the game first.

Thats more or less a summary for upcomming Version 1.09. Follow my progression and to-do-list to see more details.

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.09.03

More insight into the developement on my YouTube Channel:

yt:
uncut:.

New

1.1 New Dungeon (Sewers): +9 Maps, +2 Monsters

1.2 New Shop: Hair Salon (Lv.3); +2 Haircuts (+4 custom parts), +4 Pubic, Lipstick +6 color, Blusher +6 colors, Eyeliner +6 colors, Eyeshadow +6 colors, Nailpolish +6 colors, +1 Head Acessoir (+8 variations), +1 Face Accessoir (+4 variations), +2 Ear Accessoir (+4 variations, 1 trough crafting), +3 Hair Accessoir (+8 variations)

1.3 Tailor: Repair and Improve clothing (Improving: Naris Shirt, Naris Skirt, Breastband 1, Panty 1, Towel L

1.4 New Rape Attack (Wasp)

1.5 New Side Effects: Confus, Fear, Infected

1.6 New Supporter Ability

1.7 More Used Panties in the World

1.8 Showcase Mode: +31 Animations (Naris, Izumi), New Climax Animations and visibil cum (in testing)

1.9 Patron Gift 10.18: Ribbon 1 (orange), Naris Front Hairband (orange), Naris Lock Hairband (orange), Naris Fronthair Ribbon (orange), Naris Lock Ribbon (orange), +5 cheap textil, +5 cotton

Change

2.1 Frust Notifications Press trough possibility

2.2 Rare Maps Updated

2.3 Slime Spitt Colors

2.4 High Heel (orange) improving Material cost changed

Bugfix

3.1 Gold-Loot-Armband PT-Button for crafting fixed

3.2 Arm Armor damage combat text fixed

3.3 Mallen House Front Female Actor appeaance fixed

3.4 Tavernquests P01 and P02 Reward collecting fixed

Version 1.09 is finished. Worked hard on this and it brings alot of new stuff and also some improvements.

Details:

1.1 You can now access the sewers trough the hole in the wall in the cellar of the inn. There are 9 new maps what is actually less then I had planned. I wanted to complete the dungeon with the exception of the Bossmap and the map befor that in wich some story scenes happen and wich is planned for Update 1.10. This are 20 maps in total. To save some time to bring out 1.09 I decided that 9 are enough for now. It gives you a good taste of what you can expect here, has already alot of places to explore and it gives you more then enough opportunities to grind your level and gain some gold if you want to Also there is the problem that the bossfight is planned for the next update and it may piss of some ppl if they have to fight trough all the 20 maps and then find a "sorry not in this version" at the end as only reward.

Of course the other maps will follow soon. Most of them probaby trough upgrades befor Version 1.10 is comming out.

Also 2 new monsters have an appearance in this dungeon. The Weapon Slime (red) has high attack power and low defence but can also tear clothing appart and Drowned Body is the rare Monster you can encouter in the sewers. She doesn't have a lot of offensive power but her attacks can inflict some nasty side effects. I will talk about side effects in an other point.

1.2 The Hair Salon is here now and brings alot of new customisations with it. You can find the Shop in the Map Crossroads City East Gate the other side of the road from the Inn. Its marked with a blue Shopsign.

1.3 You can now repair clothes at any tailor and improve some of your standard Naris clothes HP also at the tailor. This may be helpfull for the new dungeon absolutly because the monster there like to tear your clothes appart.

1.4, 1.5, 1.6

The Wasp a monster you can encounter in Aaaronwoods can now use the Rape Attack confusion. A confused character may take of a random piece of clothes instead of attacking. The effect lasts until the end of the battle or after its success

The new Monster Drowned Body can inflict two different side effect. Fear can be very restrictive absolutly for a combat typ like Naris. A character that is afraid will think twice to close in at an enemy and there is a high chance that an attac like that will fail. Fear has no effect on Magicspells, Weapon attacks from the distance, support skills, defence skills and so on. You can cancel the fear effect with the new item potion of courage or the new supporter ability you can learn now Battlespeech.

Battlespeech is a technic that Mallen can use in combat. It cancels fear, gives a small boost to Strength, Spirit and Speed and lowers a small amout of frustration. Here is the catch it can only be used succesfully once in a battle on a character. And it is also connected to Mallens commanding Attribute. Is the Attribute level low the chance that the battlespeech ability succeds is also very low. If it doesn't succed the character will gain frustration instead of losing some.

The second Side Effect is infected. Drowned Body is an Undead monster and can cause infection trough biting. Infected character will take damage from healing magic or items. There is no cure for this side effect in the game yet also because the effect onl last until the end of the battle.

1.7 I added some more Used Panties in the world you can find. There are now more then enough so you can get all the items available right now at pervi merchs shop. I won't tell you where you can find them but I also added some of them at places you have already visited.

1.8 In the Showcase Mode Naris got some new animations. With that I'm testing climax animations and different possibilities like comming inside or outside. So far this new animation typs will only work for the following Pose combintions: Mallen lying on back and Female doggy or Mallen on Back on object and Female doggy. For other combinations you can select the new options however there is at the moment no animations connected to it. They will follow soon.

1.9 Also this months patron gifts are included in this Version. This time you will only get some customisation item mainly hair accesoires because of the new shop typ. You also will get some Material that will help you improve some of your clothing.

2.1 This is the only change worth talking about and it is an important one. In the Versions befor always when a Frustration Notification poped up it would block the whole screen. So couldn't press any buttons during that time. Now that is fixed and you can always press buttons. I seriously don't know why I didn't do that from the beginning and why noone has complained about it . Anyway it is fixed and it will hopefully make the gameplay a lot smoother.

I'm also thinking about making the notification alot smaller and put them in the top of the screen so they are less in your face and just an other input the player.

3.2 Last time I wrote that the Enemy rat had some troubles and didn't work correctly yet. That was however wrong it worked everything fine I just had forgotten to setup the damage texts correctly. Its fixed now.

3.3 This is a bug that bugged me for forever since the first version of the game. In the Map Mallen House Front the female character didn't want to appear and I just couldn't find the reason why. While working with an unrelated assets and having the same troubles I relized the very stupid mistake I made. Anyway the bug is now fixed an the female character is now appearing correctl also in this map.

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey everyone,
I'm really sorry but there was a problem with the downloadlinks for the newest Updates. Patreon sent you to an old version of the game. This problem only accured when I was loged out from patreon thats why I haven't recognized the problem up to this point. I believe after some testing I now the problem and can easely avoid it so hopfully this won't happen in the future.

If you have a Version lower than 1.09.03 please download the newest Version of the Game to avoid known bugs that got fixed and get access to all new content.

You can check wich Number is the newest Version in this list:

Here are the downloadlinks for the newest Free Version:

MEGA:

Media Fire:

For the Patron Version you have to go over this post:

Please report back to me if you still have problems getting the right link. Also I added the file sharing service MEGA as possible download. I believe the problem comes from Patreon but I had some trouble with media fire befor thats why I added MEGA in the hope to avoid similar problems in the future by giving you an alternative download link. If you know a file sharing site you had good experiances with please tell me. I may add too.

Again I'm sorry that this happend and I will in the future trible check the downloadlinks. But please report back to me if there are any problems.

Thank you

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone,

This time I'm writting not because of a game update, sorry. But I edited the first post of this thread. I wanted to do that for a while now because of several complains and finally found the time to do it.

I understand now that the first post had too much information and must felt overhelming, confusing or irretating at best. Thats why I limited the first post to a short summary of the game, teasers for a first impression and support informations. If you are interessted in more informations you can follow the links provided in the first post.

To have this extra information centralised on one site also makes things easier for me. However I'm not sure yet if my Patreon-Site is the best place for that. But until I find an alternative I will keep linking you to patreon.

I hope this thread feels now alot more welcoming and I hope you will one day test out my game.

Have a nice Weekend

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Upgrade 1.09.05

Made an Upgrade of Version 1.09 because of some flawes in the game that affected the Visibilty of Buttons for the Hair Salon. The Upgrade also includes some other smaller bugfix, new Maps and Animations.

New:
1.1 + 4 Maps Sewer
1.2 +36 Animation (Showcase Mode)
1.3 Link to Version List
1.4 Improve Clothes: Top2, Breastband 2, Mallik Shirt

Change
2.1 New Background Music
2.2 Restriction for Top off without a Bra under
2.3 New Water Texture for Sewer Maps
2.4 2D Illustration Update
2.5 Update for Clothe Restoration Items (+ Field Item: Tape)
Bugfix
3.1 Hair Salon Button Visibility fix
3.2 Mallen Outfit Change fix
3.3 Main Menu: Naris Potrait and Mallen Charm Attribute Progression bar fix

Details
1.1; 2.3
Added 4 Sewer Maps and improved the texture for the water

Also making good progress with adding Animation to the Showcase Mode

I added a button to the World UI and Start Menu that will link you to the ersion list:

The idea is that you can check if you have the newest version with 1 click.

I changed some of the background music. Still looking for different ambience so it may change again.
World Ambiance - Nomadic Sunset by Alexander Nakarada
Combat Ambiance - The Mist by Ender Güney

Had to add some extra restrictions to taking the top off if she wears no bra under it. Sorry you have to grind a little bit longer if you want her running around topless.

Updated the 2D illustration. Now the clothes and the colors change to match the 3D. However it only works for the front pose at the moment and not yet for all clothes. So it still lacks quit a bit behind the rest of the game.

Ok, about this one I'm really sorry that it took me so long to finally change it. I absolutly forgot to update the use of field items that restore clothe HP in combat and the use of this items was very limited. I updated them and they should work now for any clothes you are wearing at the moment you use them.

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Patron-only Halloween update (PV1.09.07)

Happy Halloween,

or something like that. I'm a little bit late I know but in my country Halloween is not really a thing so I forgot about it. However I wanted to do some Halloween themed gifts for my patrons in the short time I only managed to create some accessoire and prepaired a lot of candy.
I will try to create some better presents for christmas. There is a chance I won't forget about that holyday.

Patron-only

1.1 Jason Mask (Face Accessoire) +5 Slash

1.2 Pumpkin Head (Mallen Accessoire) -20% Fear Effect Chance

1.3 Pubic Hair style: Pumpkin

1.4 +20 Candy (-5% Frust)

Additions that also get feetured in the next free update:
1.5 Naris Mother's Kitchen Lv.5 + Pumpkin Pie Recipe
1.6 Showcase Mode +9 Animations

Changes:
2.1 Clothe Color Selection Update

Bugfix
3.1 Oralsex 69 fix
3.2 Update Notification fix
3.3 Pubic Hair Selection fix

Details
The Jason Mask (1.1) is only temporally under face accessoire. I'll promote it in an later update to armor typ equipement. This will give it some more stats and so on. Because Armor wasn't introduced yet in the game I and the neccessary feetures for it still are missing I decided to downgrade the equipement for now to an accessoire. I will talk in more detail about that as soon as I chance that.
Candy (1.4) can in an later update also be bought in shops (probably general store) They will be very cheap and only remove a small amount of frust.
Naris Mothers Kitchen (1.5) had a problem with the shop level that is fixed now and can be upgraded to lv 5 by buying recipe and cooking food. You can now also buy the pumpkin pie recipe and the ingredients Pumpkin and brown sugar. A pumpkin Pie will cancel Fear and restore 50MP.
There are 9 more animations for the showcase mode (1.6) and I also fixed the problem (3.1) that you couldn't go directly go into oralsex from the 69 position (M: lying on back; F; doggy back). The Showcase Mode has still alot of missing feetures and problems. Expect alot of changes and fixes in comming updates.
(2.1) I'm changing the color selection for clothes in the main game to the updated version of the showcase mode. However I didn't had the time yet to complete it. Bra and Panty have still the old version. Also there is a problem if you go to the customisation Menu and just want to change colors. You have to select the clothing first again for it to work probably. I will fix this until the next version.
(3.3) Pubic hair selection in the customisation menu didn't show up even if you bought them. This is now fixed. Also there is a problem with selecting other hairstyles then naris something that needs more time for me to fix. So for now you can only change the hairstyle over the custom button.

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Patron only Upgrade 1.09.09

Download:

New:
- Advent Calender with 24 Gifts (2 complete outfits, accessoires and more...)
- Showcase Mode: +30 Animation

Fix:
- Naris intro animation fixed
- Phyisic necklace anf front hair fixed
- Mouswheel sensitivity for camera zoom fixed

Please watch this video for more infos about the lack of free updates in the last month.
long version:

OP
Unzerios

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Main Game V1.09.15 and SCM V0.01.00

Free:
Patron:

An Important Change is that you can now enter the Showcase Mode only from the Start Menu. The SCM has now a seperate Version Number. Starting the SCM will load your save file (if you have one) and load certain data. However it wont save or affect the Main Game in any other way. Ending the SCM will lead back to the Start Menu. There is also an option now to go back to the title screen from the Main Game exit screen.
I did this so the ones only interested in the adult content can directly enter the SCM without having to go trough the tutorial section of the game. For now the two Modes will stay together in one package. I will only upload a SCM Version only if there is a demand for it.

Immature Commander Main Game V1.09.15
New
1.1 New Maps, Chests and Pick ups: +8 Sewer Maps and Checkpoint at the end
1.2 Pervi Merch Lv 3: +2 Clothes ( Meiko Top, Meiko Skirt)

Changes
2.1 Hair Customization fixed
2.2 Front Hair and Necklace Physik removed
2.3 Zoom sensitivity

Showcase Mode V0.01.00
New
A1 New Clothes: Total +16 (patron 16+13)
A2 New Accessoires +2 (patron 2+1)
A3 +68 Nami Animations
A4 Nami Hair Customization Update

Fix
B1 Outdated Izumi Body Mesh fixed

Details
The new Version brings a big update for the Showcase Mode. I'm working on a huge Story Update for the Main Game wich I can't release in pieces because everything is chained together. So please be patient. (1.1) For now I finished the sewer maps and added a checkpoint at the end of it and before the upcomming bossbattle. You can access the checkpoint by talking to the Innkeeper. So you can explore the rest of the game without having to worry to go trough the dungeon again.
1.2: Pervi Merch can now be improved to Lv 3 and is comming with 2 new clothing items.
2.1 Hair customisation got a big fix for the Main Game and the SCM. Also custom hair parts have now all the same textures.

For the Showcase Mode I updated a big chunck of animations for nami including everything from her doggy and doggy back positions. I also added all the Hair Customization parts for her and Izumi who also got a skin texture update so using cosmetics won't brake her skin texture anymore.
I also added a bunch of clothes. Also in the free version clothing that is only for patrons will now be visible. However you only can see a preview and a kind reminder that this item is only for patrons.
You can expect more animation and clothing updates for the other 2 characters in the showcase mode focusing on Nami for now.
The Main Game will see for the moment only smaller updates, fixes and maybe some changes until the next Story Update is ready. I was a little bit lazy with updating the To-do-list in the last days. I will actualize it in the next days and from then on regulary (almost daily) update it. So you can follow the progression until the next Story update closly. You find the To-do-List here:

Thats all for now
So with that Merry Christmas

mistermister

Reputation score
i seem to be having problems getting into the "free" versions. it keeps asking for a password and whenever i look at your later patreon posts, all the ones with "password" in them are locked behind paywall. sorry if i skimmed over your very large posts and missed it, but i would really like to try your game!