Slavery:
Fey Beings:
Corruption:
Pregnancy:
Birthing:
Oviposition/Seedbearing:
Lactation/milking:
Other: (Add categories as wanted)

Roughness - how rough do you want things to get? (same scaling as the above settings with the 1/5 with 5 being very rough.):

If there is anything you'd like included that wasn't mentioned above, add it in here:

Name: Brandi
Class: Android
Level 0 Trait: Great Sword (similar to Cloud's Buster Sword)
Description: Really I'd be okay with any of these potential pics. Haven't narrowed down exactly which one I'd most like to use for this hot android herm.

Attitude/Bio: Beautiful Re-population android #7, or Brandi for short as her creators chose to call her, was designed to be as close to human as possible, and has not only all of the working features of a human female, but also possesses a large male endowment as well, with equally large and fully working testicles with which to help repopulate the world, and she also has internal organs that are scientifically enhanced to be stronger and less susceptible to harm, and her skin is made to feel even more soft and smooth than a humans, and make her more desirable, and though she doesn't look like it, she is incredibly strong physically. Her cock is 12 inches in length, her breasts are quite large and can fill with milk when she is pregnant, and sometimes even when she is not pregnant. Her body can feel all the forms of senses that a human can, though her pain receptors have been tuned however to be lower than that of a humans, as she was originally meant to repopulate the world, but was later partially redesigned to be a combat model android as well so she could defend herself, and humans wherever she found them, and so she could take more damage without her body shutting down in the midst of combat. Brandi's body can bear children as well as sire them with most any creature that now walks the world, and both her cum and her womb have been enhanced by the last great scientists of humanity to ensure that any children that she bears or sires will be more sentient, regardless of race, and be more humanoid as well.

Brandi is not devoid of emotion though despite being an android, and has wants and needs like any other actual human, like for example she really likes to play the violin, not because she needs to, but because she just likes to. She was created to be as "human" as possible after all, and there are plenty of other things she likes and enjoys doing as well (mostly I'd come up with those as the thread progressed). She has a desire to help protect the world though, even if her mind doesn't truly understand exactly How she can do that yet.

The android designated 2B was part of a series of humanoid androids that had been made with a singular purpose in mind. Actually that was a lie, there was two specific purposes, but they both fell into an overarching category of 'breeding.' The first purpose was to help repopulate a heavily damage human population, and the second was to help gather genetic samples for internal study.

Unfortunately, for 2B, before she had been activated and had a chance to do said purpose, a strange rift in space and time had hit the crate she was being transported in, and well, the girl found herself stirring to the sight of sunlight coming into said crate. Her system having automatically booted itself after a period of time to avoid potentially 'rusting' on the shelf, not that she could actually rust. Having just been activated, the poor android was well, without any memories of her own, and even her purpose hadn't actually been properly explained to her. For all intents and purposes, she was, not quite a clean slate, she had already gained some personality during the development process, but very close.

And when she stepped outside the crate to look at the world beyond, seeing a town made of stone and thatch in the distance, she would realize one thing. This was not the same world she had been created in.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: In A Strange Land (Mindflayer)

Waking up after a rather long time, or what felt like a very long time anyway, Brandi's systems were booting up and stuff. Opening her eyes, she looked around, though her vision was blurry. She was supposed to have someone to help calibrate her ocular sensors, no... her eyes. Her systems rebooted the emergency diagnostic program to calibrate them herself thankfully. Blinking after a few seconds when the process was complete, Brandi looked around again from where she was, and she looked... slightly worried. Instinctively, if you could call it that, she knew that she was... not on Earth, and was in fact somewhere else... though where she didn't know.

"Calculating... time unconscious and inbound to Earth... unknown. Purpose... unknown. Mission... unknown. Location... unknown. Damage... none. Analysis... adventure, learn, possibly find a way home. Probability of finding way home to Earth... negligible," Brandi said softly to herself as her systems were finishing booting up and she got the lay of the land around her. "Assessment... need to learn current culture, location, and ascertain level of technology. Probability of locating modern technology... extremely low," she went on to say as her eyes spotted the town in the distance.

Brandi's systems finally finished booting up and her posture relaxed a bit, where she looked around her crate and the area around where it was, hoping to find other androids at the very least. As she looked around, her mind cleared a bit, and she felt... alone, very alone, but she remembered that one of her creators called her Brandi for short. Assuming she found nothing, Brandi would look around her crate for a mirror, or anything that she might be able to use for one, to get a look at herself, to see if she looked... off, compared to humans. If she didn't, she would head towards the town after collecting her sword that she was issued for her own protection, the thing hovering just behind her back as if it were in a sheath. She walked with a rather sexy gait in her step as well, which caused her hips to sway back and forth as she walked, but she didn't really know why, but it didn't matter right now, getting to that town mattered so she could learn more about this new world she had found herself in.

Options:
Humans: 4
Male/Female: 1
Female/Female: 5
Mythical Beings (Angels, demons, devils, etc...): 5
Monsters (slimes, tentacles, etc.): 5
Bestiality (Animals, monstrous animals, beastmen): 3
Anthros: 5
Monster Girls of any kind (from the MGE): 5
Plants/plant like enemies (like alraune or shorn weeds and the like): 4
Cybernetic enemies (robots and other metal things): 3
Futanari - Would you like to run into futanari enemies/NPC's: Yes 5
Size Difference/Size Play: 3
Non-Consensual Sex: 5
BDSM: 3
Slavery: 3
Fey Beings: 5
Corruption: 2-3
Pregnancy: 5
Birthing: 5
Oviposition/Seedbearing: 5
Lactation/milking: 5

Other:
Urethral insertions/oviposition in testicles: 3 (Only if you don't mind doing this one)
Tickling: 4
Orgasm Denial: 3-4
Spanking: 3-4
Pet Play: 3-4
Vore: 3 (softcore though, no death by digestion, but "digesting" as in raping, I dun mind. :p)
Harem/multiple partners: 3-4 (whether it's an actual harem, or multiple girls sexing her at once and simply taking turns, I'm okay with both.)

Roughness - how rough do you want things to get? (same scaling as the above settings with the 1/5 with 5 being very rough.): 3-4

If there is anything you'd like included that wasn't mentioned above, add it in here: Really I'm open to new ideas, just so long as hardcore ryona, scat, watersports, and some heavier S&M stuff isn't involved. Basically the nasty stuff.

(Also, I'll go with the actual look of 2B for Brandi here. So this one here. Though she'll have slightly perkier breasts than the ones in this pic, longer hair too, about mid back length, and no blindfold thingy that she wears. Other than that, everything else is pretty good as is in the pic.)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi would find nothing beyond her sword in the crate. There was no other androids, though that didn't mean there hadn't been any others in here before. Indeed, going by the dust on everything, Brandi might have been asleep for a while so others may have slipped out if they had been there. So that left Brandi with just her sword, herself, and the clothes she had been wearing though it was a bit of a question how long those would last in a society without modern washing methods.

Heading toward the town, Brandi would see that it seemed to be in a bit of turmoil. One of the houses seemed to be burning a little bit and she could see what looked like fighting going on in the streets. As she got closer she'd see that neither side was human, one looked close, but was much to generally well framed and lithe to be them, not to mention the pointed ears. While the other side bore some similarities themselves, but seemed a bit more muscular then most humans, and were tall, not to mention with green skin. A small part of her system would recognize these were races from human fantasy stories, one appeared to be elves, and the other orcs. All of them on both sides were female.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"No other androids in vicinity. Assessment... no survivors, or... no other androids were brought here with me," Brandi muttered to herself.

As she approached the town, Brandi saw that it was... being attacked from the looks of it all. "Town in danger. Races involved... not human. I... mmm," Brandi began saying to herself before her internal AI kicked her main systems into high gear and turned on her program to act more human. "I... must help the town. If mythological histories are correct, elves will be my greater allies of these two, and more able to help me," Brandi said softly to herself as she witnessed the attack.

She ran down towards the town after that, jumping off the side of the hill she was on and drawing her sword as she went. The moment she began to close in on the place, specifically anywhere there was fighting, Brandi would spin and swing her sword, slamming the flat side of the blade into the backs of one of the orcs that was attacking the elves to knock them down. "Assessment, I am physically stronger, faster, and smarter than you are lady orc. Probability of you defeating me... Very negligible. For I am built... I mean... I am far better equipped than you are, and far better trained," Brandi said to the first orc she knocked down to help any elves.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Brandi forced her way into the fight, slamming her sword against the back of the orc she'd feel an odd bit of resistance that helped her in turning the blade to its flat side, before giving way a moment later. The strike hit though, and sent the surprised orc to the ground in a heap even as the others stopped their assault on the elves for a moment to assess the new threat. Brandi would notice that both sides were using clubs or other such weapons, not a single pointed one among them. Either way though after a moment the orc she had hit would stand up and brush herself down. "You want to champion for this village then?"

On further inspection, Brandi would realize that well, she had hit what seemed to be the largest of the raiding group of orcs, and the was shrugging off the blow further by the moment. Rolling her shoulders she'd look at Brandi, hefting her club on her shoulder. "You're definitely no elf, and you don't seem like anything I know. Even if you loose I think we might just take you instead of any of these ones."

The elves meanwhile were rallying together, though it seemed they were holding back, waiting to see if Brandi would accept the orc's challenge. It seemed like if she did, they would hold back and watch, and for some reason Brandi felt that if she accepted the challenge and won, it'd be binding and the orcs would leave.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi tilted her head slightly as she felt the momentary resistance that helped her turn her blade to the side a bit to ensure the flat side slammed into the orc's back and sent her sprawling to the ground. Looking at the orc as she got back to her feet and addressed her, Brandi felt a little... surprised that such a blow was able to be shrugged off, or at least endured. "I wish to go home, and I know not where I am. Elves are known in the histories to be much more kind and gentle than orcs. Therefore my path is clear, help the elves, and acquire their help in getting home," Brandi replied as she steadied herself and prepared to fight.

Tilting her head again, Brandi narrowed her eyes as she considered the orc's challenge. "Very well, challenge accepted," Brandi said after a few moments, before she ran towards the orc and taking the initiative, spinning and swinging her huge sword around at the orc in an attempt to knock her down with a quick but heavy blow.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi's charge would bring her quite a fair bit of success, her speed and power catching the orc off guard and she was much to slow to bring her club up to block. It seemed like she had thought Brandi's first hit had been more luck then anything else. Even still, with the heavy blow, which once again was turned midswing by that resistance to hit with entirely blunt force, was only enough to send the orc skidding. The woman keeping to her feet as she managed to plant her feet and recover. A moment later the orc struck forward, and Brandi would manage to dodge, side stepping a vertical strike that carved a small grove in the ground. It seemed the orc would hit hard at least, even if Brandi had her beat in speed.

(Orc Leader 4/5 FP AP 0/10
Brandi 5/5 FP AP 0/8)

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Speeding in and swinging her huge sword out at the orc, Brandi couldn't help but feel exhilarated, her "blood" pumping through her. Well, technically she Did have blood in her body, as she'd been designed to have it, for multiple reasons. Watching the orc skidding back, Brandi tilted her head slightly as she stared at her foe, watching as she came back at her. Brandi sidestepped and dodged the incoming blow, her smaller and much more nimble frame more than easily able to do so.

"Assessment, you may be immensely powerful, but you are larger and far slower than I am," Brandi said softly as she spun and brought the flat side of her blade into the gut of the orc and flinging her back before rushing in and pressing the tip of her blade into the ground and pole vaulting and kicking her right leg out and aiming at the orc's chest.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once again Brandi managed to land her hit, her foot sinking into the orc's stomach with a meaty smack, even as the orc girl let out a gasp. Though Brandi didn't get away scot free this time though, instead before she could pull back she felt one of the orcs hands wrap around her ankle, and a moment later she was thrown across the impromptu square, the landing causing her to feel the wind driven from her lungs, but no serious damage, more just making her feel a bit sluggish. Though she'd be able to get back up on her feet before the next attack could come.

(Orc 3/5 FP 0/10 AP
Brandi 4/5 FP 0/8 AP)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi gasped as she felt her ankle grabbed by the orc, who then flung her to the ground. Tumbling and rolling across the town square, Brandi stopped, grabbed her huge sword and got back to her feet, before she turned back to the orc and prepared to fight again. "Mmm, damage minimal, systems still fully functional," Brandi muttered softly before she charged at the orc again.

As she rushed at the orc, Brandi jumped into the air and brought her sword down towards the orc's head, where she expected the orc to raise her club to block, and if she did and caught Brandi's sword, Brandi would swing her legs down into the orc's face to stagger her, where she'd try and follow up by swinging her sword around low to knock the orc's legs out from under her. If she managed to do this, Brandi would dash over and jump onto the orc's chest, landing flat on her ass on there as she held her sword down to the orc's throat to claim victory. "I win this bout," Brandi would say, assuming her combo of attacks played out like she hoped.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi actually managed it. Though not quite as cleanly as she had hoped. Striking toward the orc from above, the woman would easily block the telegraphed strike, though she wasn't ready for the kick that followed. The orc woman stumbling and giving Brandi her chance to strike, which was where the 'differences' started. Namely, Brandi's blade caught on the loincloth the woman was wearing and a moment later the orc had gone from half nude, to completely nude.

The next difference was that Brandi didn't quite stick the landing as well as she'd have hoped. After she took the orc's legs out from under her, the momentum pulled her forward and while she kept her sword planted at the orcs neck to keep her from moving, she'd find herself landing in the orcs lap. The woman's large cock erect against her rear. Evidently the woman had been getting excited from all the fighting so far.

"Heh, guess you did. Though you sure you don't want to come with us? A girl of your strength could do quite well with our tribe."

(Brandi win's the fight, gains +2XP)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi barely noticed when the orc's loincloth was yanked off, and when she sprang forward at the orc, she gasped as she didn't stick her landing and felt the orc's large shaft up between the cheeks of her ass. She did however manage to land with her blade at the orc's throat though despite feeling the large shaft, which caused her cheeks to flush for some reason that she didn't fully understand why.

With her cheeks flushing, Brandi looked up at the orc, over to the elves, and then back to the orcs around her, before to the orc she was straddling. "I could use both your help actually. I need to find my home, or at least others like myself. I am..." Brandi replied, hesitating a few moments as she prepared to give her designation, but figuring that she might as well. "I'm Brandi. I awakened up there merely minutes ago," she then said, lifting her sword with one hand and pointing it up towards where her crate was at.

"Would both your peoples be willing to help me? I helped yours, and I claimed victory over you," she then asked them both, looking to the elves first, and then the orc she was still straddling before she rose to her feet and offered a hand to the orc.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The orcs and elves stared at eachother, then back at Brandi, and then at the crate that was resting on a nearby hill. Going by the grass it must have been there for a while. As it was though one of the elves spoke up. "W-We actually knew who you were. Though one of the other girls called you 2B for some reason. Umm a few girls like you came through here, one a few weeks back, and the others weeks to months ago. We thought you weren't ever going to get up."

The orc leader meanwhile chuckled and took the offered hand, letting Brandi lift her up, the orcs cock still noticeably erect. "I do think the challenge was just to get us to leave, but honestly, you're pretty interesting. A bit more time around you and maybe we can convince you to come with us? And not like we can't get along with the elves, we just wanted to get along with them under us." The orc girls shared a laugh, while the elves, a few dozen of them, seemed to react with various shades of blushing or with outrage.

One of the elves would step forward though and properly introduce herself. Standing about equal with Brandi in height, the said. "I'm Sylva, the mayor of this town, and thank you for saving our village. Of course we'll help you. We don't know how to send you back but we can give you supplies and the like to find your friends."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"You did? How did you know who I was? And... did the others state their purposes... and mine, by chance?" Brandi replied to the elves that mentioned others like her, a hopeful look on her face.

"And... how many others were there? Also, you seem to be swollen. Did I damage you more than I intended?" Brandi then asked, before noticing the orc's erection, still blushing some though she didn't know why, as she leaned down to look at the orc's cock with a slight tilt of her head. "I suppose that this means that your peoples will still war with one another then? I did defeat you in single combat though. So... if there are any homes burning, you and your people should help put the fires out at least, I think," Brandi asked the elves and orcs both, looking between both groups after a few moments as Sylva introduced herself, where she bowed her head slightly, though not really knowing why.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"O-One said their purpose was to repopulate the 'human' race, but well, we've never actually heard of 'humans' before. We assumed that was just what your species was called." The first elf replied a bit nervously, worried she'd break Brandi's hopeful look.

Meanwhile Brandi would see the last fire was already being put out, one of the elves firing a stream of water from her hands to put it out. Though the orc chuckled at Brandi's words even while Brandi was bowing slightly to the elder elf. "Ohh no, you didn't do any damage, but you did cause this. Maybe you can help me deal with it? And we're not really at war, more just we saw a good opportunity to have some fun."

Sylva would cut in at that point though, and Brandi would actually feel herself pulled into a bit of a possessive hug by the older elf. "No, she saved the village, we need to help her first."

For some reason Brandi felt like her attentions were being fought over.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"To repopulate the human race? And no... I was wary of speaking what I am to you. I am what is called an android. A... construct of sorts. But I am made to be... well, my own person. I have wants, needs, desires, like any other human, or person rather," Brandi asked curiously before tapping her chin after "sheathing" her huge sword once more. "Perhaps that is my directive too. Re-population. Tell me, how does one... repopulate? And I know not how to help with that to be honest, miss," Brandi went on to say, looking around at both the orcs and elves as she was pulled into the embrace of Sylva, while glancing down at the orc's erection again as she asked if Brandi could help her deal with the erection.

"What is happening? Am I the target of both your peoples now?" Brandi asked with a slightly worried look on her face.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Cause your cute and stuck yourself in between two horny species." The orc leader joked. "Might want to get used to this, you'll likely get even more attention in the future. For now though we're arguing-"

"Over which one of us gets to show you what 'repopulating' involves first." Sylva admitted with a sigh, cutting off the orc leader before she could put it in more vulgar terms. "I wish to do it as repayment for helping us fend these ones off."

"And I just want to have fun with the new 'boss' at least for now." The orc leader replied, even as Brandi would notice that the crowds around them were dispersing, and not all of them were going alone. Indeed she even saw a few orcs and elves slip away from the group in pairs.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... see. So both of you are, as you called it... horny then? And the new... boss? Are you referring to me?" Brandi replied, looking between the two apparent leaders of their respective peoples.

"Can both of you not show me together?" Brandi asked with a genuinely curious look on her face as she glanced between the two again before noticing several elves and orcs leaving the area together. "And... your people seem to be quite... friendly with one another, despite just fighting among one other a few minutes ago. Is this normal? If so, what is the reason of fighting in the first place?" Brandi commented as she noticed.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, the gods keep us from really hurting eachother,
so no real reason to stay mad. There's a few people and species out there that'll actually capture someone and keep them for a long time, but we're not like that. The fire was a bit of an accident but we'd have just fucked all these girls, hung around for a few months and then moved on if we won, mighta taken a few girls that wanted to come but yeah."
The orc girl said with a shrug. Judging by how everyone was acting, this did indeed seem like a relatively common occurrence, or at the very least, common enough for no serious bad blood to form.

"What she says is true. The gods preach forgiveness and such. They allow things like raiders and more aggressive species as long as they remain 'reasonable.' We still have battles, but as you see, rarely does anyone get actually injured. So we do not hold a grudge. It also helps that we are so long lived that an orc raid like this is barely a blip on most of our lives, even including the aftermath." Sylva replied.

"Also helps that elves are sluts once you actually stick anything inside them or get their pussy inside you." The orc chuckled, getting a glare from Sylva. "But yes, we do it because it's our nature, same with a number of other species. Also...
it's fun."

"As for showing you together..." The elf started, before the orc cut in.

"I'd be up for it. What Elf MILF, you don't think you could handle a new girl and an orc in the same bed as you?"

Sylva sighed after a moment, ".....Fine. Come along, we can use my house." With that the elf would wave at the two to follow, heading for a two story building nearby.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Listening to the duo's responses, and then the banter between them, Brandi could only think that the two were acquaintances of some sort really. Tilting her head to the side slightly like a puppy might, Brandi looked at the two and for the first time she... smiled. What was this feeling? Amusement, her systems called it. "So... did I say something wrong? Should I not have asked you both?" Brandi asked curiously. "And what is a... milf?" she then asked, following along between the two.