What's new

[Complete - Full] In the Village of Busty Lolis - ロリ巨乳の里にて - RJ189145

madman32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here, I've attached it. Don't know who's been reporting links, but I appreciate the work and hope the translation continues anyway!

Attachments

Bipolarized

Lurker
Reputation score
So I've had some time on my hands lately, and I took a crack at translating the rest of the game. Now before anyone gets too excited, there are a few points I want to make very clear.

1. I don't think this translation is all that great. I basically slapped this together with a trail version of rpgmaker, google translate, and a rudimentary understanding of japanese. I think I got the general meaning of most lines, but a lot of them are effectively my best guess based on the context of the conversation. So if something seems oddly or inaccurately translated, that's probably because it is. There were also a few things that I was simply unable to translate. Chief among them is the menu for the scene viewer. I'm just not sure where to find that in rpgmaker. Second was the character names in introductory lines during paizuri scenes. That causes a strange bug that prevents the appropriate hot spring character portraits from being displayed during their initial paizuri lines.

2. SaintLucian, if you're reading this, I would implore you to continue with your own translation. As I mentioned, this translation is quite rough. I would consider it a travesty if my actions were to discourage you or anyone else from giving this game the translation it deserves. The only reason I risk doing so by uploading this is that I think, or at least hope, that there are a number of people who love this game as much as I do. And that they would enjoy using a rough translation while waiting for a more polished version.

With that said, I do hope you all enjoy it. Let me know if you find any typos I missed, or if you feel like looking through the japanese lines and correcting my translation. In an effort to prevent the link from being taken down, as seems to happen often. I've put the mega link in a pastebin along with the password for the archive. Now then, please enjoy your time in oppai loli village.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for your hardwork on translating this. Oppai loli is such a rare genre to get translated.

Yuhan

Reputation score
This was an unexpected and pleasant surprise.
I love this game.

Thank you for your work.

Yuhan

Reputation score
Maybe you could've posted an update here that you would still be working on this.

That way Bipolarized wouldn't have had to use his time to do what he did.

I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't have anything to say in my defense, you're completely right. I debated trashing the whole thing upon seeing his comment. I guess I still could.

Yuhan

Reputation score
What you do with your work is up to you.

As for Bipolarized, in this comment he stated quite strongly that he would've liked you to continue with the translation.
Take that as you will.

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's the translation. I'm sorry for being incommunicado for so long, like I said, I have no excuse, at least not one that matters. Bipolarized especially, I'm sorry if I've wasted your time or effort.

Attachments

Yuhan

Reputation score
Thank you for your work :) Your translation is great.

madman32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you a lot! I also feel bad for bipolarized, but it was good practice at least? @,@ ....plus femdom faps slightly sooner, never a lost cause (y) ....Hope you're doing alright despite ghosting out, anyway, Saint! Don't feel too bad unless you ignored a PM from him >,>

Bipolarized

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's the translation. I'm sorry for being incommunicado for so long, like I said, I have no excuse, at least not one that matters. Bipolarized especially, I'm sorry if I've wasted your time or effort.
Dude, don't even sweat it. I actually figured you were still working on it. Remember the guy who asked you about this on exhentai? That was me. I basically just got tired of waiting and decided to try my hand at this. Either way, I'm just happy to see it get done.

One thing I should inform you of is a minor bug that was actually in your previous translation and still seems to be there. Currently, bringing Kuko to the deep forest will crash the game. As you can see from my impeccable ms paint skills, this is caused by the image call for her character portrait being split into two lines. Luckily this is easily fixed by correcting it back to one line. It also seems like there's still some untranslated lines, like when the other characters come to wake you up, and Karin's first scene at the cave entrance. Are those still planned to be translated?

Also, how did you manage to get the proper character portraits to display in the hot springs while still changing the names in the paizuri intro events? That drove me nuts for a whole day because I couldn't figure it out.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahh, yeah, that line break shit is such a hassle. I'll get that. And yeah, I must have missed that stuff but it should be easy to do.

And as for the hot springs bug...you know what, I had noticed that a long time ago, and had forgotten. How did I fix it? Well, if you check...I didn't. It's there :S There's a script that handles replacing hot spring graphics, which uses the $msg_name as a variable, but catches it based on if they have their spring graphic. Problem is, all the image files are based on their Japanese names, so it can't find the right one (I think) and defaults to the standard code, which has their kimonos.

I went into the script and wrote in a little piece which checks for their English name and turns it back into the Japanese one, and it appears to be fixed now.

Other stuff I missed, and that Kuko crash, are now resolved. Lemme know if there's any other issues!

Attachments

Bipolarized

Lurker
Reputation score
I gave things a little more thorough look in rpgmaker, and there are still a few untranslated events. These include:
  • Character dialogue when relaxing in the player room. Currently only Tsubaki' lines are translated.
  • Shikimi's visit to Fuyou's store. It's on the same map square as Nerine's visit. You'll find it on tab 4.
  • Text for getting out of the hot springs. Currently only translated in the deep forest spring.
  • One or two lines of dialogue for Kuchinashi in floor 6 of the tower. It's not her paizuri scene, I think it's when the two of you go the field at the end of the game.
  • Nerine's lines when saving the player from a trap, although admittedly I'm not sure where to even find that.
  • There were also two common events, 90 and 107, that were left untranslated, but it's possible that these are unused like the untitled events.
  • It also appears that the event for Tsubaki inviting Kuko to her artificial spring is untranslated.
Aside from that, it looks great. Thank you very much for the hard work. It does my heart good to see a proper translation for the game.

Last edited:
OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, just took a little break to work on other Japanese stuff (Been going to school for it now actually.) Got around to cleaning up the last issues. Only thing I couldn't hunt down was the Nerine trap thing, I'm sure it's buried someone in the scripts and, like most of the other untranslated minutiae, the effort is just too great for the reward.

The 2 untranslated Common Events are actually leftover material from what looks like was going to be a "sleepover" mechanic where you could stay at someone else's place, so there were special cases for stuff like Nerine and Tsubaki, and being under Azami's control, but the system was clearly scrapped, so those are just relics. Lemme know if there's anything of import left untranslated! Also, madman, try this patch, I might have left a file out of the last one or something.

Attachments

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
May I ask if the Data.zip from last post is latest version? (I know it's possibly is, but hell, might be wrong)
Also, does the translation still work for v1.03a?

madman32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The folder he posted after my post works fine for me. But I did copy over some of the older patches,so maybe that's it. *head tilt* :confused: