What's new

[Complete - Full] In the Village of Busty Lolis - ロリ巨乳の里にて - RJ189145

slybeast99

Reputation score
nope still not working and l tried it with the other patches as well.

(nvm its probably my download, l tried it without the patch and it didn't work either, l would get it legit but I'm a poor basted ........ I'm sad now)

Last edited:

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I heard something about the game is free too but unsure. They said the free version missing two npc (I don't know which one), while the paid version has all. Maybe those who has free version once can clarify if the free version can be beaten to the ending to discard the notion it's just a demo...

Nightmare054

Reputation score
I heard something about the game is free too but unsure. They said the free version missing two npc (I don't know which one), while the paid version has all. Maybe those who has free version once can clarify if the free version can be beaten to the ending to discard the notion it's just a demo...
late answer but i'll answer it, since i just found that this game have a translation patch

yes the free games is complete on the story, but missing 2 extra npc
the fox girl and a girl that will destroy the world and rape you when you have full heart with her
can't actually pointing out their name since i finish it in japanese and now i lost all my save data -_-

Zyzzyva

Reputation score
Is it just me, or is the discussion page gone? O_O

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If it's unavailable, most likely one of the threads where OP gave little to no info and was flagged for deletion.

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It appears to be gone, I did some google searching and it's disappeared, from the look of it.

UserError

Reputation score
Where do I find the two extra girls that are in the paid version? There isn't really a guide of any sort to go on especially considering the discussion thread is gone so I'm missing a lot of content.

EDIT: I found the demon girl after google translating some guide, but I still don't know how to get the fox girl? How do I get the giant tower to spawn? I've pretty much cleared everything else in the game except for that

Last edited:
OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to do Tsubaki's quests every day, once you've done a total of, I believe, 30, the tower will spawn.

Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm having a couple issues, and since it seems the main thread was deleted, I was hoping I could find some help here.

First off, I'm getting the attached error when I select the 'Marriage' option for Nerine. The CG event plays, then at the end it throws this error, and throws it any time I try to launch the game afterwards. Deleting my global.rxdata file lets me back into the game, but I was hoping there was a more permanent fix.

Second, I can't find the last hidden location for Karin's quest in the Mountain region. I defeated the boss at the peak, and I built the snowman. I found a spring, but didn't get credit for it in Karin's quests - just for Kuko's. Did I miss something, or is there a bug?

Attachments

abaruz

Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm having a couple issues, and since it seems the main thread was deleted, I was hoping I could find some help here.

First off, I'm getting the attached error when I select the 'Marriage' option for Nerine. The CG event plays, then at the end it throws this error, and throws it any time I try to launch the game afterwards. Deleting my global.rxdata file lets me back into the game, but I was hoping there was a more permanent fix.

Second, I can't find the last hidden location for Karin's quest in the Mountain region. I defeated the boss at the peak, and I built the snowman. I found a spring, but didn't get credit for it in Karin's quests - just for Kuko's. Did I miss something, or is there a bug?
For Karin's quest, you're missing the area behind the waterfall.
No idea about the error message.

Reputation score
For Karin's quest, you're missing the area behind the waterfall.
Yep, that was it, thanks.

Concerning the error - I'm using the free version, I wonder if maybe that is why the files are missing.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The .zip file gives me a folder called "data" and idk what to open.
Open the sticky called "How to apply a partial" and follow it's directions. Though it says partial, the info works for full translations as well.

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where do I find the two extra girls that are in the paid version? There isn't really a guide of any sort to go on especially considering the discussion thread is gone so I'm missing a lot of content.

EDIT: I found the demon girl after google translating some guide, but I still don't know how to get the fox girl? How do I get the giant tower to spawn? I've pretty much cleared everything else in the game except for that
If anyone is having problems finding the the second hidden npc, you'll need to take the fox girl to the sinking hole, and you will find some hidden doors with her ability.
Edit: You need 5 Drops of Life to wake her, I never found them so I hacked them in, so if anyone knows where to find them please share.

Last edited:

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if this is necro'ing, but here's an almost 100% save for v1.03 (not the free one I see mentioned above). I didn't pick up every item.

There's actually a Scene viewer (a 3rd option in the menu), but I don't think it's tied to the save file. This unlocks once you "Face your death" when you sleep in your bed. CGs are in Graphics/Titles.

Since I don't think the viewer unlocks everything by the save, here's how to unlock the scenes:
Waifu scenes unlock by marriage.
Hot spring scenes unlock by sitting in a hot spring alone; that is no one else is in your party (except the Abandoned Estate).
Save11 is for those who don't want to navigate the Abandoned Estate to find the hot spring. If you want to, first invite Tsubaki. Now in the estate's center room, activate the hidden door opposite of the entrance +1 square to the right. Before you go down the stairs, activate the hidden door on the top right.

Also, you can change your name with the mirror in your room.

If anyone is having problems finding the the second hidden npc, you'll need to take the fox girl to the sinking hole, and you will find some hidden doors with her ability.
Edit: You need 5 Drops of Life to wake her, I never found them so I hacked them in, so if anyone knows where to find them please share.
Found the drops of life in the Sinking Hole area. I think need the fox girl (Kuchinashi), and just run around the place. I don't think it's random but it's hard to describe. I didn't find any from the swamp entrance, but I also didn't check.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if this is necro'ing, but here's an almost 100% save for v1.03 (not the free one I see mentioned above). I didn't pick up every item.

There's actually a Scene viewer (a 3rd option in the menu), but I don't think it's tied to the save file. This unlocks once you "Face your death" when you sleep in your bed. CGs are in Graphics/Titles.

Since I don't think the viewer unlocks everything by the save, here's how to unlock the scenes:
Waifu scenes unlock by marriage.
Hot spring scenes unlock by sitting in a hot spring alone; that is no one else is in your party (except the Abandoned Estate).
Save11 is for those who don't want to navigate the Abandoned Estate to find the hot spring. If you want to, first invite Tsubaki. Now in the estate's center room, activate the hidden door opposite of the entrance +1 square to the right. Before you go down the stairs, activate the hidden door on the top right.

Also, you can change your name with the mirror in your room.

Found the drops of life in the Sinking Hole area. I think need the fox girl (Kuchinashi), and just run around the place. I don't think it's random but it's hard to describe. I didn't find any from the swamp entrance, but I also didn't check.
Yeah it seems like the gallery is tied to the global.rxdata that is in the same folder as the other saves.
Any chance you could upload your global.rxdata as well?