What's new

RPG Patreon RPG Maker [Indivi Games] Lust Doll Plus

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Check recent posts for the latest version!

r6.2
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Lust Doll Plus is set in a post-apocalyptic semi-modern/future world, where you start alone and confused in a dangerous place, with literally nothing (not even clothes on your back), and go on to carve out a piece of the world for yourself. There'll be a main storyline to follow, but the emphasis is on it being an open world game where you just screw around and have fun.

This is a remaster of Lust Doll (downloadable here: https://ulmf.org/threads/indivi-lust-doll.6958/ ) which I spent three years developing! If you've never played, do check it out! Note: You do NOT have to have played Lust Doll to enjoy Lust Doll Plus.

At the start, you can customize your character's body to your tastes/preferences. Compared to the original, there's now vastly more customizations to choose from, such as height, furry/human body, type of cock (horse/dog), kemonomimi ears and tail, wings, teeth, even the colour of the inside of your mouth (for some reason!) You choose who you want to be at the beginning, but your body can be changed over the course of the game. You'll also find plenty of interesting, fancy, and/or sexy clothing/toys to wear. One big thing that the original game lacked is the ability to specifically equip things to your genitalia. So, if for example, you want to go through the game with a giant, vibrating dildo up your butt, that'll definitely be a thing you can do.

You'll also be able to control much of the content you see in the game. For example, if you wish for your character to have sex with only males or only females, or if you don't want to see a particular kink, then you can do that. Admittedly, the original game tilted heavily towards female partners and subbe content. This time around, I'll be making things more equal, so that those that enjoy male partners and domme content will have vastly more to experience.

Kinks that can be toggled:
Female Partners
Male Partners
Traps
Cumflation
M2F Transformations
Cock Transformations
Mega-sized Cock
Breast Transformations
Mega-sized Breasts
Pregnancy
Tickle Torture
Futanari
Futa Balls
Limb Detachment
Foot Fetish
Furry
Genital Piercings

More General Kinks:
Orgasm Denial
Bondage
Sex Machines
BDSM/ Sex 'Games'/owning your own private dungeon
Creampie
Public Humiliation/ Exposure
Breast Milking/ Nipple Play
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Orgasm Overload
Parasitic/Living Clothes
Anal/ Spanking
Loving Femdom/Dominant Girls
Slavery

(Obviously, since the game is still quite fresh, most of these kinks aren't in the game yet. That'll definitely change with time!)

You have eight stats to manage:

Strength - How strong you are. Influences weapon damage and actions requiring lots of power.
Mystic - How in tune you are with supernatural/ metaphysical elements, and how good you are at resisting them.
Nimble - How good you are at doing intricate actions, such as dancing, picking locks, escaping binds.
Body - How much punishment your body can shake off, your ability to enter poisonous environments, how quickly you fold under torture.
Speech - How good you are at understanding others and convincing them towards your point of view.
Knowledge - How much intellect you have, which can allow you to interpret or figure out something that you've never seen before.
Senses - How good you are at seeing hidden things, such as secret passages, places that you can climb up, traps, hidden people.
Erotic - How sexy you are, and how good you are at dominating others sexually.

Each of these stats grow the more that you use them. They can also be affected by your current states. For example, if you're drunk, your senses and nimbleness might drop significantly, but your speech and erotic might get a nice boost.

I also want to highlight some specific differences from the older version. As mentioned, there'll be more male NPC's and domme chances (though it'll still likely skew more towards female NPC's just cause that's easier to write for me.)

I'll also be putting more emphasis on a pregnancy system, and being able to be impregnated/impregnated others, which'll go well with having more male NPC's.

Also planning on a slavery system, and being able to capture/imprison enemies for... 'fun times'.

Finally, I'm also putting in support for furry content. The player and certain NPC's and enemies can have furry versions of themselves. For those who aren't into that, you can disable it, and it'll never show up for you in game.

Check out my other games on Newgrounds!

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me!

Other places you can find my stuff:

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bug: If you try to pick an item to wear under the Wear menu, the game crashes with the following message: "TypeError Cannot set property 'visible' of undefined"

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, this run on MV?

How does it interact with the Cheat Menu plugin?
Shouldn't be any different from other MV games. Though, pretty much everything except for money uses variables to track.

Bug: If you try to pick an item to wear under the Wear menu, the game crashes with the following message: "TypeError Cannot set property 'visible' of undefined"
I figured out what triggers it. It only happens if you turn OFF Mobile Buttons. Probably best to remove that Option until that is fixed.
Ah okay, thanks. That's actually pretty straightforward to fix.

bobbot

Reputation score
looks like i caused a few glitches here's what happened 1 die to something outside 2 get sent back to lab 3 encounter thief in lab?? 4 screen was stuck open could still move 5 encounter slime wearing thief clothing?? window was stuck open too next one was probably not intentional but you can start with no genitals

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I remember that we were warned not to become to attuned to the magic lest things take our character away to the other side or something along those lines. Will you implement that as a bad end for when Mystic gets too high or was Rinnie warning us about something we were not going to need to worry about?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Some suggestions:
Hair: Bald and Trimmed, white color.
Eye: Heterochromia.
Body: Normal, Fur and Scales. something about how muscular a character is?
Wings?

Maybe change how the options selection menu work.

edit:

I wonder if most stats could use the usual slots for values, while having the variables track the exp?
bald huh? I could do that.
Heterochromia is possible, just not a starting option
Wings is same, not a starting option but will be a thing
There is fur body, but it's hard to tell if you've got boobs. Scales I'm considering. Muscles is unlikely, as it'll make too much work for skin-tight outfits.

Stats, it's actually easier for me to use variables, that's why.

looks like i caused a few glitches here's what happened 1 die to something outside 2 get sent back to lab 3 encounter thief in lab?? 4 screen was stuck open could still move 5 encounter slime wearing thief clothing?? window was stuck open too next one was probably not intentional but you can start with no genitals
Whoa, weird. Thanks, will look into.

I remember that we were warned not to become to attuned to the magic lest things take our character away to the other side or something along those lines. Will you implement that as a bad end for when Mystic gets too high or was Rinnie warning us about something we were not going to need to worry about?
That'll actually be a trigger for a route way later. Not a bad end, but playable content~.

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Forgive me, but am I right in assuming the game currently ends at the forest park? Its a good introduction, to be sure, just disappointed there was not more xD

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i think i found a bug, if getting pregnant by slime monster then go shower, the belly revert back to normal, same thing happened with using remove all in equipment menu, the remove all will also revert the pregnant belly to normal, also loading save while in pregnant state, the belly didn't properly load, pretty sure those are just graphical bug, the status menu still show the character is pregnant and gave birth just fine, though i only test it with pregnant with slime monster

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Forgive me, but am I right in assuming the game currently ends at the forest park? Its a good introduction, to be sure, just disappointed there was not more xD
You can only explore up to the abandoned city area.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You can only explore up to the abandoned city area.
Yeah, that's it for now. More coming very soon, I promise!

i think i found a bug, if getting pregnant by slime monster then go shower, the belly revert back to normal, same thing happened with using remove all in equipment menu, the remove all will also revert the pregnant belly to normal, also loading save while in pregnant state, the belly didn't properly load, pretty sure those are just graphical bug, the status menu still show the character is pregnant and gave birth just fine, though i only test it with pregnant with slime monster
Thanks, this is fixed now!

Tentalover

Reputation score
found a bug on the windows ver., succesfully sneak the slime (in abandoned lab), but the "you got away from the slime" message stay

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
in the original you said futa rinny could impregnate you any chance of being able to return the favor to her? like maybe after completing her route she likes you enough to do so.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
found a bug on the windows ver., succesfully sneak the slime (in abandoned lab), but the "you got away from the slime" message stay
Thanks, should be fixed now.

in the original you said futa rinny could impregnate you any chance of being able to return the favor to her? like maybe after completing her route she likes you enough to do so.
Yes, npc preggers will be a thing~.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well played the newgrounds version and have to say was slightly disappointed there was not a black fur option for furry was hoping for a tuxedo cat look. had it for arms and legs but not the body surrounding the belly
had a cat once that had black everywhere except along its belly and the tips of its front paws which were white.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
well played the newgrounds version and have to say was slightly disappointed there was not a black fur option for furry was hoping for a tuxedo cat look. had it for arms and legs but not the body surrounding the belly
had a cat once that had black everywhere except along its belly and the tips of its front paws which were white.
I believe that breed of cat is known a Calico cat.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
argh, nerdsniped.
"calico" is visible patches of black, white, and orange. White just on the tips of the feet is usually "in boots". and mostly black, with white on the throat and entire tummy is "tuxedo", where the feet can go either way.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
chest belly and paws were white so it is categorized as a tuxedo cat calico is striped with orange being the most common color.