What's new

Inexperienced with fetishes, looking to indulge in them further.

Garbage Dump Angel

Reputation score
Inexperience is a bit of a stretch, because I've carried one of my fetishes for a long time...

Anyway, I've discovered, thanks to an off-forum friend who shall remain forever nameless, that I enjoy some of the fetishes he has. The big ones are ryona and quicksand. The latter fetish is particularly special, because this is the one I said earlier I had carried for a long time, but I tried to reject and ignore it for years until that friend helped me accept it. He also showed me to the wonderful world of Hungry Foxtail games.

He's also into soft vore and underwater/drowning; I don't quite enjoy either as much as the previous two, but they're definitely not bad to have. He also showed me to Foxeye and his many underwater games.

Some fetish games I have played include:
  • BlankBlood - fun, but rather taxing
  • CrackleCradle - best ryona game ever
  • CrackleCradle+ - best interactive quicksand I've seen (RIP MrBlackGoo)
  • SiNiSistar - beautiful pixel art ryona
  • Recover the Restarts - fancy gameplay with both cuteness and ryona
  • HOLDOVER - challenging and somewhat creative platformer with watery challenges and puzzles
  • Esthe Hunter - somewhat unique RPG Maker game made by a quicksand fetishist
There is a good reason my avatar is one of Nana, Ryoko and Yuki from CrackleCradle.
The Hentai Games forum has me rather lost, so after this initial exposition I would like to know what games (maybe other stuff as well) are there with ryona and/or quicksand. Mostly the latter, as stuff with it seems to be quite rare, especially compared to ryona...