What's new

RPG RPG Maker [イニミニマニモ?] BLACKSOULS -黒の童話と五魔姫- (RJ203687)

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLSite:

Hey guys again, coming here to share this new game tituled BLACKSOULS -A Dark Fairy-tale and the Five Demon Princess-, from a circle called "イニミニマニモ?". The previous game was one focused over the well know Little Red Riding Hood story, but now this one is something more dark. Have you played Dark Souls?, well, this game is that game (really, its the same thing), but with sex and created with RPG Maker VX Ace.

You can play the demo to know what you will encounter on this game, but this is a description of what can offer:

You can choose 3 types of roles: Knight, Magician or Assasin. After that, you will encounter 17 heroines:

-Alice in Wonderland
-Jeanne d'Arc
-Shirayukihime
-The Little Mermaid
-Rapunzel
-Frog Princess
-Wizard of Oz
-The Girl of the Matchsticks
-Little Red Riding Hood
-Etc

Is a Open World Map, and you are free to do what ever you want: Kill monsters, kill all the NPCs, rape girls and confine them to the basement, etc. Also, collect Souls to level up your character of course.

If you die, its not "game over" for you, you will be send to the basement again but you will lost all the souls you collected, but be carefull, because the heroines will die if they are killed, and they cant return again like you (otherswise, they can become a monster and attack you). It have multiple endings.

About H-Scenes:

CG Number: 40
You can fall in love with the heroines or just rape them
There is no NTR elements in the game.

The game is slated for release this month (Middle July, 11th to 20th).

Last edited by a moderator:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [イニミニマニモ?][RJ203687] BLACKSOULS -黒の童話と五魔姫-

What, no Gywnevere?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finished the demo. I thought the store cover was some kind of concept art. All of the CG and portraits look like badly colored WIP sketches. The planned features and heroines had me intrigued but they're all going to look sooo ugly..

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finished the demo. I thought the store cover was some kind of concept art. All of the CG and portraits look like badly colored WIP sketches. The planned features and heroines had me intrigued but they're all going to look sooo ugly..
Actually, looking back at the Circle's previous game, the art has that rugged sketch look, yeah, but it honestly looks pretty good despite that. Good proportions, faces are detailed and attractive, all in all I'll be looking out for this one.

Since it seems it'll be based on taking paths with the heroines, we can hope it gets a translation if it deserves one.

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well guys, after a delay, the game finally is out. You can now purchase on the DLSite, let see what we will find there.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

It's on Meow

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not sure what the game is aiming for in terms of tone. Most likely dark and dreary considering what it's based off of and the general lighting. Does it pretty decently.

At least until it was undermined by the fact the first enemy I encountered had a grandma player model that turned out to be a zombie which one-shot me. ಠ_ಠ

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol i was laughing that i actualy able to beat the boss in tutorial that can 1 shoot you (no cheat)

Was using bandit and 1 of its skill is 100% dodge + counter.
Literaly im timing my skill with boss action phase and always counter until it died.
8000S + soul and some upgrade stone

Edit: played for quite a while and....
Let's say i'm lost on what decision i want to pick for best result.
Example: there this girl selling stuff like ur everyday usual shopkeeper, you can abduct her and H her and she will be trown to your private dungeon, then u can kill her to get book of her fairytale...
The main question is that good or not result....

There also this hamelin who i met in sewer, I didn't bother to kill him but later on...
For some a reason a town got totaly wrecked, and the survivor say its cause by hamelin.... mean i should kill him 1st before ?

Overall its interesting game

Last edited:

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does the girl sell you? If I'm not wrong it's the match-selling girl. Also i spent like 5 hours playing this game and I'm still struggling on getting Dorothy to my party cause i still need to defeat one more mob :D:D. Also i think the Hamelin is the cause of the plague rat. So far the game feels different than more rpg maker ive played
PS: You might wanna go back to your starting location once in a while. You might get something new.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I felt i got scamed.... Spoiler...
So i finished the game, after that if you go to wonderland from the princess snow castle and defeat dragon guarding the door.
Alice asked you to fill the bookcase... Ok done this, pretty much just killing all the boss...

Afterward it ask you to go to back room and filled 8 more bookcase, except its all the recruitable girl + 2 more
Matchstick girl, Red riding hood, Jeanne, Queen elizabeth (soul seller), Saint (kinda forgot), Dorothy (wizard of oz), Golden goose (the harpy), Alice
Now the question is, I already recruited "THEM" how to kill them to get the book.
Red riding hood, Elizabeth and Alice have kill command but the 1 joined you cant be killed anymore >.>

While i think i did most of the quest, there some that i have no idea how...
No idea how to get contract with the little mermaid, seem need to give her something.
and abit warning, if you pick wrong choice with harpy... she mention she will be gone forever.

Last edited:

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow you're fast. I only talked to the frog princess and rapunzel only.
About the harpy, you have to not forgive her to a certain point where she offer you something.
I forgot if the 1st option affects anything but from her dialogue you basically said smth so bold she claims it as a confession:D:D

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About the harpy, you have to not forgive her to a certain point where she offer you something.
I forgot if the 1st option affects anything but from her dialogue you basically said smth so bold she claims it as a confession:D:D
yup got that part =P
The quest that i dont know how to compelte is the mermaid 1 asking something.
Also the matchstick girl did alot trial and error.
Hamelin is evil /ok kill him as soon u see him or else his rat gonna eat the matchstick girl after she run away from her house when u kill her mother.

Again, my no1 main problem is how to kill the girl that already pledge loyalty and joined you :confused:
Its stupid that to get true ending i had to kill them :(

and now im stuck... dont think there any new game+ too until i complete these...
Playing again from begining is.... gonna kill me.

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Right now im trying to find the ring, been running around in the starting forest and still no sign. Any hint on the actual location?

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game reminds me of isetan game as it is also darksoulesque.
It is an but not many knows about it.

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game reminds me of isetan game as it is also darksoulesque.
It is an but not many knows about it.
I played that game, but just at some point, because it was killing my nerves the way was made it, without "freedom" to do whatever you want and i had to follow a fixed rute to clear the game....

This one at least can give me that freedom, but not the few things that i can find on Isetan for sure.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I played that game, but just at some point, because it was killing my nerves the way was made it, without "freedom" to do whatever you want and i had to follow a fixed rute to clear the game....

This one at least can give me that freedom, but not the few things that i can find on Isetan for sure.
That game "isetan" has many branches i am not sure if you went through any of them, each supporting male character in the game which you can party up potentially has a branch of storyline connecting to him.
The fix route is a common route which all has to go through which leads to the ending.

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The fix route is a common route which all has to go through which leads to the ending.
That is the part I have issues, and I forget about the runs...but well, I will resume the game again where I leave it later.

One question guys: where I will find a "body" for Jeanne? I was looking for a lot of sites near the camp and a few more far (lol I really hate the desert map....)

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right now im trying to find the ring, been running around in the starting forest and still no sign. Any hint on the actual location?
Elizabeth ring actualy u need to kill the mob to get it.
I got it when i was killing the fairy in the map with mandragora who selling medicine for 5000 (restockable if u hit camp fire) on bottom left area.

@krysty
Keep going, until you u went back to the castle where jeanne die to get her ash.
In the forest, remember there path going to swamp with zombie, go trough there and kill the boss for kraken tentacle.
To ressurect Jeanne, you need to find the skeleton in maze of bone.

Again, if anyone found a way to kill the character you recruited able to turn them into book please help, i wanna end this game already :(

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't actually played the full game yet, but it's bundled with a short but concise guide regarding how to enter covenants, as well as how to kill already-recruited heroines.

Lv99にし、ポセイドンホテルで泊まると殺害できます。

My translate-fu isn't the greatest, something about getting to Lv99 (them or you? Probably them) and then staying a night in "Poseidon Hotel".

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol....
I seriusly need the guide for that.... i mean i had tried to make them max lvl, and guess what...
I randomly gave them 900k soul and they just turn to lvl 200:(

Edit: yup it work, need your girl lvl 99 it seem.
God, this game felt sooo evil >.>
After lvl 99, the girl actualy felt themself as your lover...
But you know.... when you invite them to love hotel and sudenly "stab"... that feeling T_T

Edit2: 1 more stuck place at the very end.
They want you to input name of the final boss, which i dont have idea

Last edited: