What's new

VN/TEXT [Gurdin Alehammer] Innkeeper

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
My first game is done and is released on patreon. Of course there's a free demo and stuff, but also a full release.

Free demo:
Full release:

If you are in a hurry and don't care about the whole story side of things, here's a link to the wole CG set:

It's a visual novel style game, in which you take on the role of the innkeeper's son. The innkeeper leaves the place rather abruptly, and you are left together with his girlfriend, to take care of the inn.
Of course the inn doesn't have a lot of customers, but those that do come along, are hot chicks. Make sure you don't dissapoint your dad's girlfriend, and don't piss off customers too much. I'm pretty sure the game is not very difficult, so you shouldn't have to much trouble exploring their dungeons, harharhar!

Of course if you have any feedback, bugs to report or anything, let me know! I will fix 'em right up with my mighty hammer! ;)

I'm also working on the next game, if you're interested in that, here's an image to one of the character designs:
I think my art has improved significantly in the mean time, but you guys be the judge of that!

I hope you all enjoy the game!

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So, i played the free demo.
its like reeaaally short, and the decisions aren't completey thought out either.
The thing is, it looks like you're aware of it, and use humor and a fast pace to make up for it.
So, in the end, its pretty okay, depending on what one is looking for.

OP
Gurdin Alehammer

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
So, i played the free demo.
its like reeaaally short, and the decisions aren't completey thought out either.
The thing is, it looks like you're aware of it, and use humor and a fast pace to make up for it.
So, in the end, its pretty okay, depending on what one is looking for.
Thanks for playing! The intention is indeed to keep the pace up and not make everything too serious, so good thing you picked up on that!

As I make more games, I'll learn more about how to build the games, and I can make the games a bit more complicated, but it's always important to keep the hentai content somewhat easily accessible, right?

I also want to improve the artwork, I feel that really makes or breaks a game for me.

Anyway, thanks again!

OP
Gurdin Alehammer

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
Currently already working on the next game for a while. Innkeeper was a good tryout for me. The next game is going to be a bit bigger and my art has improved considerably... in my own opinion, Harharhar! Innkeeper is ofcourse still available on the page, so give it a go if you want to!

I've added a quick preview of the titlecreen. Note that the characters on here will be characters for the free version of the game, so it's going to be a bit of a bigger game than innkeeper was! patrons will get early access to all the free content of course, Because I want to give them something for their help! This next game will be pretty light-hearted, as with innkeeper.

If ye can't wait, some more art previews over here:

titlesceenTRoP.png