What's new

Patreon SIM Innocent Witches

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess since Sad Crab are now making their own game (even if the first version also will include their take on WT in a ver 1.6 edition), it's about time to give em their own thread.
Release date for the first demo (which includes the WT 1.6) is said to be before end of summer, which in my area means before 31th of August but we all know how release dates are around here dont we? ;)

Amazing and at the same time, a strange story was told to me by an old acquaintance by correspondence. He told me of the time when he was nothing but a simple guy, yearning for a young female flesh.
But due to the thunderstorm of events, in which he was cast, he found himself at a disastrous end. His birth was shrouded in mystery, and his goals were that of a simple man.
His youth could be the envy of all. But to live through his destiny and bear the entirety of it, is even beyond my power.

He will recite you a tale about the students who changed his life. And many women who he met, and how they have changed his fate.
We are about to take an endeavor into a magical world, that has not seen a wild debauchery since the fall of the Bewitching Guild.
The old magical school, that above all valued purity and chastity.
And we also hear about a young doctor, who grew tired of old witches, and who dreamed of young and innocent witches…

Many familiar characters will meet us there; some of them will take on roles you would have never expected to see them in. Child’s tale transform into the one for an adult. You have never seen them like this.
What was hidden or held back from the inquisitive, but naïve child’s mind, will be revealed with most obscene details.
A reasonable approach to the source, coupled with deliberate revisions helped us to create a truly interesting interpretation of the wizarding saga.
It will not repeat the original and will not try to tell the same stories of your beloved characters.

This is a completely new view of the universe, in which the fate of many is rewritten, and the main role is taken by a character, whose appearance was destined from our assumptions.
His name – Salazar Riddle Black. He is to meet many and be acquainted with many heroes of the original saga, at the same time re-introducing them to us.
Girls will be exactly who we would like them to be – realizing that they are real girls. And the guys will only help us, by showing their attraction to their femininity.

It is time to raise our sails! Onwards to Hogwarts!

Note: our first release version will include some of arts and mechanics from the “Witch Trainer” made by Akabur.
It is temporary solution and soon after the first release will come almost 100% of his arts will be completely replaced by the new one.
Also you will have an ability to play our previous mode “Witch trainer 1.6 RE” (and older) that will contain all original arts and storyline with our additions and extensions.
“Witch Trainer RE” will be always avaliable inside our "Innocent Witches" game and will not be continued after the 1.6-version.

Patreon

Our website
sad-crab.com
To contact us
[email protected]

Public releases :

Innocent Witches 0.0.1 :

Witch Trainer Russian mod 1.6 :

Changelog/Features :
Innocent Witches 0.0.1 + Witch Trainer 1.6

* New : We have separated the game in two parts. Name of the new part: Innocent Witches.

* New : We are working on a new game. Old game now has improved ending and finalised (from now on it will only get bugfixes).

* Update : After interecting with Phoenix for long enough you will no longer get a disappointing payoff, but rather something more interesting.

* Update : Player can now same the girl from the snake, so that the snake is also happy. ;-)

* Deleted : There is no longer an option for Protagonist to satisfy his lustful urges by himself, which rightfully suprised quite a lot of players.

* Deleted : Protagonist is no longer a hooded person, that due to the plot reasons calls him self a Jinn, when his actually a quite manaical person, that tries to seduce a school girl while dreaming of going back to the desert and fullfilling wishes of some other guy.

* Deleted : Deleted the somewhat rougish ending where good rogues, bandits and murderes rob, rape and kill bad rouges, bandits and murderes. AKA "Strong Girl"

* Deleted : No longer you have to put yourself through mountains of bureaucracy, that you already face in a real world. AKA reports for gold.

* Deleted : The operation to liberate alcohol and women's underwear from headmaster's personall vault was successful. No longer you have to go through the wardrobe to find stuff.

* Deleted : In a new version Protagonist will no longer go from all-powerfull headmaster of one of the best wizarding school to a spineless shell of a man when interacting with a certain person of specific bloodline that has questionable amount of authority.

* Deleted : Protagonist will no longer personally participate in reducing length of skirts and instead will be more focused on gameplay.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Innocent Witches

Your copy/pasting is too wide, I got a scroll bar on the bottom now :/

OP
W

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your copy/pasting is too wide, I got a scroll bar on the bottom now :/
Yeah its the pictures, they fit (but are still huge) on a 1920x1080 resolution but appear way bigger here than on their patreon :(

I used the urls for the pictures from their patreon, and dunno if they can be downsized when using the img tag.

OP
W

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok I think I have 'dirty' fixed the huge size issues, should hopefully be fairly readable now.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pictures are pretty and sexy, but I'm not sure what they intend to do: a visual novel romance, or something more like WT with sexual training ?

OP
W

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pictures are pretty and sexy, but I'm not sure what they intend to do: a visual novel romance, or something more like WT with sexual training ?
As I understand it it'll be a trainer game ala Akabur's PT & WT, makes sense since they are the people behind the 'russian mod' for WT (last version of that will be included in their initial release.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As I understand it it'll be a trainer game ala Akabur's PT & WT, makes sense since they are the people behind the 'russian mod' for WT (last version of that will be included in their initial release.
Oh... If they do something akin to what should have been WT, it can be indeed good.
And if they keep the same character design quality as what they're advertising, we could have something really cool here. :)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TC, you do realize you put "Sad Crap" in the 1st line ??? :D

OP
W

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

TC, you do realize you put "Sad Crap" in the 1st line ??? :D
lol good catch :D

that'll teach me not to post when not having slept for 30 hours hehe

OP
W

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone on the forum signed up for the patreon and could share the news posts ? :)

OP
W

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Patreon post called 'Beta test!' went up so maybe we'll have something to actually sink our teeth into soon, or we'll be hugely disappointed in some ways.

OP
W

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh the russians delivered, public releases of IW 0.0.1 and WT 1.6 added to OP :D

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh - was really looking forward to this, but it's is all in Russian. Is there an english version planned?:confused:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh - was really looking forward to this, but it's is all in Russian. Is there an english version planned?:confused:
Innocent : Right-side above the menu options, there's 2 parchment with brown-ish stamps, 1 is russian the other is english

Hermione : Far left-side on the brickwall/chimney, RUS and below ENG written on them

Hoboy

Reputation score

Thanks! Don't know how I missed those (too impatient)?:D

OP
W

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since I've gone thru it now Im not quite sure if I want people to join my 'suffering' or if I should warn em :p

Entire IW is pretty much a huge wall of text introduction to the game/characters/etc, no lewd content in either text or picture format (except for Snape going on and on about some Werewolf banging the PC's sister/cousin.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What exactly is the Witch trainer Russian mod?

Does it require Ack's game or is it standalone, and what does it change?

As for IW itself, I'll probably wait till there's actual content.

Hoboy

Reputation score

What exactly is the Witch trainer Russian mod?

Does it require Ack's game or is it standalone, and what does it change?

As for IW itself, I'll probably wait till there's actual content.
It's basically Witch Trainer 1.5 with the bugs removed, some added pics and some cheats added as well. Same game, but a little improved. Stand alone - just uses Akabur's assets (with his approval it seems - they are all friends)...