What's new

ADV [Miconisomi] インサルトオーダー / Insult order (RJ220246)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh wow that's awesome. The waiting is truly the most difficult part.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Another litle update on the dev blog.

A show of the newly implemented random feature. To generate random character (well, random setting from the little customization available) illustrated in a short movie.

The possibility, illustrated by pics, to screw the girl with pantyhose on with 1) a small hole 2) pull down mid thigh 3) torn.

And the most important for us : the dev is debugging as fast as he can, aiming for a trial release for end of February, beginning of March.

So it look like another month of waiting for the trial. Guess the release date will most likely be mid 2018 instead of early 2018.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Another update :

Mostly screenshots of the different levels of semen layer in bukkake.

More importantly, the dev is mostly done debugging the trial, he hope to get it release on march 2nd if it's approved. He'll keep informed on tweeter / his blog.
Sadly the random option for customizing is proving too long too debug so he won't be in the trial.

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Demo is out~
Grab them here

or here

That said... The author did say that full version still gonna be a while longer... So the wait continues...

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
He warned that there was still debugging and that not everything he planned could be put in the trial.

A mention of note from the trial release comment -
Only 4 custom characters can be saved at the same time. So you'll need to make extra folder to keep extra you're not using at the moment.

Well, time to go grab the trial and test is out - for now, release date is announced for early May.

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The demo is pretty darn solid, even if I'm kinda bummed that there's only a single actual sex scene with the cat girl in it. I'd have liked to see a bit more of her, but it has put this game solidly in my radar, nevertheless. Waiting anxiously for the full release.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How did you guys customize the girls?

I should be more specific how did you find where to customize the girls in this game? I've been looking for something but can't find it. Somehow.

Last edited:

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How did you guys customize the girls?

I should be more specific how did you find where to customize the girls in this game? I've been looking for something but can't find it. Somehow.
on the chapter select screen on the lower left part of the screen you have the 2 girls chibis, press on the one you want and it will take you to her customize screen

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
on the chapter select screen on the lower left part of the screen you have the 2 girls chibis, press on the one you want and it will take you to her customize screen
I'm at the title screen with four options and one of them the hentai option is greyed out. I can't even find where the chapter select is. I click on first one and it takes me to the story immediately which I CTRL'd through. third option is configuration setting with fourth just shuts the game down. Where is the chapter select?

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm at the title screen with four options and one of them the hentai option is greyed out. I can't even find where the chapter select is. I click on first one and it takes me to the story immediately which I CTRL'd through. third option is configuration setting with fourth just shuts the game down. Where is the chapter select?
the chapter select screen is after the cat girls scene, to end the scene press the button at the bottom right corner, its like a stickman going through a door, in case you cant see all the game, open the "インサルトオーダー体験版.exe" and check the box and press play

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New comment from the dev :

In short, making a few modification based on comment from trial user, a few cg to show position not yet shown.
Something about having difficulty to make the custom lock function work ?
・カスタムロック機能

個別でのロックは相当大変なのでカテゴリーでのロック機能にしました。
And an apologies, since the dev can't see how he'll finish for the announced release date in may - meaning more wait for us.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New update.

Nothing really new.
Not certain of the actual content with translating tool so I'll let you go and see if you can read better than me.
Dev seem focusing his work on assembling the game for release. Along with a movie of (supposedly) how he took trial user feedback into account.

And something about a new service from dlsite called ci-en he's trying - dunno a first thing about it. Following the link only bring to a ci-en page with what look like the game trailer...

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New update today :

Just a couple of "position" movie.

Also mentioning that lot of peoples are following on ci-en (maybe implying that he'll use it more ?)

Also, release date has officially been changed since last update (saying he wouldn't make it) :
Summer 2018 on game site
Mid august on dl site.

The wait is back here...

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New update :

So, the dev has been working on the clothing.
From what he say in the post, all the in game costume are displayed (on the blog thread or on the ci-en site - - ). Since it's a service cafe, he made cosplay costume only.
Now he's going to work on different color for the clothes.

So time to get to the sites for nice screenshot guys.

PS : release date hasn't changed for the moment.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New update :

Short story :
No real new content to show off. The dev is busy making the event.
Just some more pics about the girls in clothes to show the different cosplay clothing available.

And a few answer about comment from follower, among them =
- The dev won't make any more clothes because he don't want to delay the game
- All the clothes are available for both girls even if only show on one in the screenshot he provide
- He don't plan to add content later on with DLC because he want to be able to go on with the next work

... Game still announced for mid august

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just hope it doesn't become a game that had potential but at the release phase it just completely fails due to the dev's rushing it.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
I just hope it doesn't become a game that had potential but at the release phase it just completely fails due to the dev's rushing it.
Considering the circle previous work, I wouldn't worry about it ! Just check the last work thread (and it got a full fan translation too).
- but yes, a circle getting lot of success can start making bad game surfing on it fame. (although I don't worry for this game. It might not be to my taste, who know, but I'm pretty certain with all we've seen so far that it will be a good well made game).

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New post from the dev :

Apparently he's making good progress.

The actual text is a bit hard to translate with just tool so I'll let someone with japanese knowledge do it...

There another video to watch - but it's on higher quality on his ci-en.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Top notch animation.. it's even better than what Illusion has to offer nowadays dayum.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New update :

Sadly some more delay - the dev was in poor health and couldn't really work on the game.

On the bright side, apparently he's down to bug hunting.

Still, he won't be able to make it to the august 2018 scheduled release date.
Release date on dl sit is December 2018, but still hasn't changed on the official site.

From the comment in the update news, he may be able to make it for September if thing goes really smoothly.

So here some more delay.... but at least you can go on vacation during the summer without feeling you'll miss this gem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.