What's new

Interest check for a game concept

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I normally lurk here on this forum, but I am wanting to branch out a bit. I am working on a silent Hill themed hentai game with a deep story, as well as the H-bits and I was wondering how interested the folks here would be seeing such a game? The primary fetishes will be futanari on females, futanari and tentacles and futanari with...whatever you want to call the creatures in Silent Hill. :p

I have worked on game content before in the past, such as Champions of Corruption. I have also done extensive writing on Hentai Foundry and Futanari Palace.

I just want to see if there would be an audience here for this kind of game before I go through the effort of posting in the "Under Construction" section and place the link to my current alpha build. I am more than willing to respond to any questions anyone has.

Any response would be well appreciated. :)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Interest check for a game concept

Pretty interested, actually. I've always had a soft spot for horror themed h-games. Futa's cool with me too, though I'm not too sure what the consensus is around here for futa.

On another matter, how far in are you into development? Because depending on the progress, I'd be alright with you just posting in the Hentai Games section instead.

OP
dxasmodeus

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty interested, actually. I've always had a soft spot for horror themed h-games. Futa's cool with me too, though I'm not too sure what the consensus is around here for futa.

On another matter, how far in are you into development? Because depending on the progress, I'd be alright with you just posting in the Hentai Games section instead.
My Alpha is at version 0.03.02

There is about a couple of hours of play in it. The story builds slowly. It IS Silent Hill after all. I am finally at the point to where I am getting to some of the hentai content. I am a writer more than anything else, so I don't have the graphics I need to get this into beta. However, my writing is rather descriptive. :)

OP
dxasmodeus

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am far enough along to where I am confident in posting my work here. I will probably start its own thread before long.