What's new

Inyouchuu and Inyouchuu Shoku

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score
Here is Inyōchū and its sequel volumes Inyōchū Shoku. Keep in mind that these are RAW versions.

Inyōchū:

Inyōchū Shoku Vol 1:

Inyōchū Shoku Vol 2:

This hentai series has been brought to you by: Hentai Finder. When you just can't find that Hentai, think Hentai Finder.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Inyouchuu and Inyouchuu Shoku

Bit of an update on this here thread. The good folks who call their group Meioh Subs released the subbed versions of Inyouchuu episodes 1 and 2, so I thought I'd make these download links of mine from the original torrent

These 2 episodes happen to be my all-time favorite tentacle hentai flicks, so all the more reason for me to do this

And just so you know, these are from the original, not Shoku. As such, content is limited to just standard sex and good old tentacle loving, not all that hot-air balloon boobs stuff.

Format is mkv, so get your codecs up to speed

EP1:
EP2:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I get some kind of message, probably an error or something (I cant read japanese) when I click on the link and go to megaupload.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Bit of an update on this here thread. The good folks who call their group Meioh Subs released the subbed versions of Inyouchuu episodes 1 and 2, so I thought I'd make these download links of mine from the original torrent

These 2 episodes happen to be my all-time favorite tentacle hentai flicks, so all the more reason for me to do this

And just so you know, these are from the original, not Shoku. As such, content is limited to just standard sex and good old tentacle loving, not all that hot-air balloon boobs stuff.

Format is mkv, so get your codecs up to speed

EP1:
EP2:
Grrr... Ep1 had been one of my favourite tentacle hentais... and I thought they'd never gotten around to making Ep2. Well, I read this message and thought, "Oooh! They made ep2?! MUST SEE!"

...now I don't want to see ep1 again. Because I'll remember what happened in ep2.

AAAARRRGGGHHH. Stoopid eff'in corruption. Not to mention the incoherent timesense.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

EDIT - Its ep 2 labeled as 3
Inyouchuu Episode 3!

I think. Haven't seen 2 yet, so it might be 2 labeled as 3.

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's definitely 2 being labeled as 3.

For those who want to watch this, I recommend you watch ep 1, the whole thing, then watch ep 2 at around the 20:00 to 22:00 mark, then stop.

Ep1 is mostly tentacles, with the exception of a few scenes where the evil Lord Demon (who's an angry looking blue unicorn) fucks the two girls.

Ep2, Angry blue unicorn becomes generic h-game guy with red eyes, fucks the girls for most of the episode with the exception of 20 to 22 which is tentacle (and 24 to 25-ish, which has watersports?), and the whole story is pretty well... horrid, even for hentai standards..., it tries to pull off the 'BAD END', but it feels both rush and very "Uh... what?"

Twisted

Reputation score

Ah, okay. Glad to get that cleared up.

But the end made me sad XD I didn't even see it subbed, and I still was like D: cause they were all like evil demon man YUM and the guy was like I MUST SAVE YOU! and she's all like Nuu~ and demon guy's all like KILL!! and then guy's all like dead and girls are all like evil demon man YUM. Made me sad.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

But the end made me sad XD I didn't even see it subbed, and I still was like D: cause they were all like evil demon man YUM and the guy was like I MUST SAVE YOU! and she's all like Nuu~ and demon guy's all like KILL!! and then guy's all like dead and girls are all like evil demon man YUM. Made me sad.
The best plot summary EVER

OP
H

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know where to find these subbed?
KakkaHousu said:
EP1:
EP2:
I am not sure about Shoku...as most of you have probably figured out, I've "retired" from actively hunting hentai. If I do come across anything, I will upload it here, just as I always have.

Twisted

Reputation score

I have SHoku 2 subbed.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

K, inyouchuu has two stories.

original is red-hair girl getting tentacle raped, and then the glasses girl. Then both are unicorn fucked.(really).

Shoku, is where they are all "led to a cave and ambushed". Which its basically just ambushed.

Shoku uses bugs also, i think if i remember correctly they ARE cgi bugs, but i dunno. It gets a little out-of-hand with all the bugs, and random tentacles, but basically.....

Inyouchuu is basically tentacle rape, no story needed(when is there ever a good story in H-movies?). Not as hardcore as the Shoujo Ai ones, but its kinda close.

Reputation score

so when does the next Inyouchuu Shoku come out? the end of 2 sort of left room for a 3rd one.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is there any way to get shoku without censorship?

EchelonV

Reputation score

Hey guys, just thought I'd stop by and say thanks for enjoying our release of Inyouchuu (MeiohSubs) ... subs for Inyouchuu Shoku are now complete and I'm just having to tweak the timing, spruce everything up and it should be released sometime soon. We might do the Shoku bonus scene and Etsu eventually too.

My translator and I both agree Inyouchuu ep2 was pretty weak, not to mention he knows a good bit about the games and hates how disconnected episode 2 is. It was a pain in the ass to translate Nightmare's weird dialogue as well apparently, his speech wasn't normal.

Shoku and Etsu don't seem to be anything mindblowing story wise either though, but I still love them. I say if anyone really wants story out of this franchise they need to play the games. I ran through the first one and don't know any Japanese, but still got a glimpse of what was going on more-so than the h-animes!

Johnbob said:
is there any way to get shoku without censorship?
All we can do is cross our fingers and hope they get licensed someday.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Hey guys, just thought I'd stop by and say thanks for enjoying our release of Inyouchuu (MeiohSubs) ... subs for Inyouchuu Shoku are now complete and I'm just having to tweak the timing, spruce everything up and it should be released sometime soon. We might do the Shoku bonus scene and Etsu eventually too.

My translator and I both agree Inyouchuu ep2 was pretty weak, not to mention he knows a good bit about the games and hates how disconnected episode 2 is. It was a pain in the ass to translate Nightmare's weird dialogue as well apparently, his speech wasn't normal.

Shoku and Etsu don't seem to be anything mindblowing story wise either though, but I still love them. I say if anyone really wants story out of this franchise they need to play the games. I ran through the first one and don't know any Japanese, but still got a glimpse of what was going on more-so than the h-animes!

All we can do is cross our fingers and hope they get licensed someday.
thank you

Snowcrash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there,

I am often on your forum only for reading (especially the Fairy Figthing thread :D) but I would like to share an info about Inyouchuu Shoku with you.
I suppose few of you know it already but this anime has been licenced by a german company, Trimax. There is apparently already the first episode available on dvd.

The german website below indicates 2 audio tracks (japanese and german) but hongfire's users are talking about only one german track.
But I guess some team will work on a repack with japanese audio + uncensored video !

A link to buy it:

Hongfire dicussion (careful, the forum seems to have some secuity issues right now):

Snowcrash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The uncensored episode 1 is out :)
No subtitles by the way.

You can get the torrent on this page at .

Details: unc., jap. + ger. dual audio, format MKV, AR 704 x 396, 316 MB
Team : Meihosub

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ug i hate torrents, the reason is sometimes no one hosts the file so you wait and wait and wait and still don't get anywhere. If you would be so kind just put the movie in a zip and ill get it that way.