What's new

Inyouchuu Etsu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
A new series of Inyouchuu, this walks the line between the awesome first series and the awful Shoku. I've seen the game a while back, but didn't think there'd be an anime version, at least this fast

Former companion guy goes demonic, rapes the older woman and decides to have fun with the redhead heroine and her glasses friend. That's about it, as far as I can say story-wise

Contents are tentacles, massive insertion, egg preggo, cumflation and birthing

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Inyouchuu Etsu

I'm gonna download it anyway, but is it censored? Are there English subtitles?

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It is unfortunately both censored and unsubbed

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

But still fap worthy, Mitoko is prime fapping material. And Im actually looking forward to seeing the mom raped :}

Reputation score

FUCKING AWESOME!!! personally though, i hated Original Inyouchuu and loved Shoku (first time i watch shoku, i came so very... very hard.)

so rough summery from what i understand of episode 1

girl gets banged by demon boy.
Red head and glasses bitch save girl, turns out Girl had banged demon boy to trap him.
grey head shows up and tells Red head and glasses bitch that they can only save Demon Boy by using the power of demons.
Red Head and Glasses Bitch go to demons and get pregnant. (red head not to sure but glasses is more than up for it.)
they come back and attack him with Maggots and Bird-demon babies, but babies get killed horribly (a shame)
Demon boy tentacles Red, grey and glasses and slips into raep face.

cannot wait for episode 2, looks to be the best thing from Pixy since Shion

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

eh...I was the opposite. Liked the original...didn't much care for Shoku. Watched the Etsu episode and thought it was okay. Nothing all that great but it was decent. Hopefully they release the rest soon.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I've been looking around this morning and I've found the CG set for the Inyouchuu Etsu games which can be found

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Anybody got more awesome?:D

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As far as I can tell there's only 1 episode so far, though as Kakka said in the starting post there's Inyouchuu and Inyouchuu Shoko as well. Both on the forum too if I remember correctly. Just browse the Hentai Movies section or use the search function in the Movies section. I believe there's also doujins as well but I'm unsure if they're on here or not.

Reputation score

depends on what you describe as awesome, if you are only into normal girls getting fucked by normal tentacles, then Inyouchuu is best for you. but if you prefer the extreme shit like maggots and preg and stuff, then Shoku is the best.

personally because i am a twisted indevidual, i prefer Shoku and find Inyouchuu just too... safe, nothing but girl getting fucked by some tentacles. but shoku has cum-inflation, breast expansion, maggots, slugs, worms, preg and all the good stuff

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

depends on what you describe as awesome, if you are only into normal girls getting fucked by normal tentacles, then Inyouchuu is best for you. but if you prefer the extreme shit like maggots and preg and stuff, then Shoku is the best.

personally because i am a twisted indevidual, i prefer Shoku and find Inyouchuu just too... safe, nothing but girl getting fucked by some tentacles. but shoku has cum-inflation, breast expansion, maggots, slugs, worms, preg and all the good stuff
Isn't Inyouchuu the one with the depressing as fuck ending?

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Could be, the guy tries to save the girls from the demon lord thingy, but they reject him and the demon then zaps him to death with a lightning bolt. Even after he's dead, the girls just keep dissing him

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Could be, the guy tries to save the girls from the demon lord thingy, but they reject him and the demon then zaps him to death with a lightning bolt. Even after he's dead, the girls just keep dissing him
Yeah, thats the one.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Eh...already seen the other versions of this Inyouchuu. Since this thread is about Etsu, I was asking about Etsu. I guess there's nothing new yet =/

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Second episode is out. Credit to hongfire.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Fileserve in the second link ftw.