What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Active [ISAmu] 無垢少女 Muku Shoujo

Reputation score
ISAmu's current developing game is 無垢少女, its an R18 action platform game about a virgin girl named "Ku" escaping her fate from becoming a sex slave. it has trial came out now in his Enty and Cien account. (Enty and Cien are basically Japanese Patreon.)

Cien-

Enty-

Dlsite trial available!!-

Sample

[yt]

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Title: 無垢少女
Transliteration: Muku Shoujo
Translation: Unsullied Girl

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Can't find any demo, is it locked behind paywall?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Why do the male characters look so cartoony in comparison to... hell, everything else.

Seriously, they look like they came straight out of Word's Clipart.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the cartoon like male characters just make the game more creepy.
looney tunes humans come to your 2d anime world and start mind breaking all the females.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The H game has a public demo available now

It seems to have about 4 H scenes and only 3 stages are available out of 21 it seems. One of the H scenes is bugged in that one of the rapist guys in stage three has an animation that was meant for a 4-man rapist group instead, he's very specific yet shares the same sprite as the crowd, The licker guy. Since the game uses a save.ini file you can unlock progress modifying it, but the game currently doesn't have a gallery anyway.

It's a pretty simple H game, the H animations are more varied now that the same rapist has 4~5 different stages to their animation, Isamu has come a long way. I think it would have been fun if you could continue after losing 5 times in the struggle, but I guess the girl without taint just means never climaxed or something. I enjoyed the platforming, it wasn't too hard. I hated the blind jumps though.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Why are all his games an absolute chore to play? God damn...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Why are all his games an absolute chore to play? God damn...
Wrong aisle, the nukige section is to the right.

Jokes aside, this H game is actually faster to get into then his older H games where you needed to spend hours grinding before you could finish a climax. Perhaps slaughterhouse was faster given the linear gameplay. The only issue I would say is you need to restart from the beginning of the section you died in instead of restarting from the campires in this game.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wrong aisle, the nukige section is to the right.

Jokes aside, this H game is actually faster to get into then his older H games where you needed to spend hours grinding before you could finish a climax. Perhaps slaughterhouse was faster given the linear gameplay. The only issue I would say is you need to restart from the beginning of the section you died in instead of restarting from the campires in this game.
I'll still take that over restarting the entire level. The sections aren't all that long so getting back to a previous spot isn't much of a chore.
Took me a second to realize the bar up top is not her health, died once while it was at full......then realized the jewels on the bar disappeared.
Unreleated but her falling asleep at the camp fire was cute.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not exactly. The page says what's for sale is an early access version, so there's only half of the game there at the moment (with the rest to be delivered in an update some time down the line)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No....Japanese devs...please don't embrace the practice of early access. If you want to add content later, that's fine......but release the full game.
Playing half a game then having to wait for the other half is torture.....especially if you enjoyed the game.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@KHTA well the way vivi and alps forest game manages it is good, we get regular content and then full release adds a lot more.
Guilty hell too, even if the sell practice was utter bullshit

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the men are so gloriously ugly, it's a massive turn off for me. this goes beyond 'ugly bastard', these guys straight up don't look like they belong. especially for the kind of game they're in. Damn shame because the protagonist looks good.
is this sentiment shared by everyone else? I look forward to the non human enemies, as i saw afew but i have no idea how far in i need to go before i see the tentacles. and I find tentacles boring. for once im actually hoping there will be orcs.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the men are so gloriously ugly, it's a massive turn off for me. this goes beyond 'ugly bastard', these guys straight up don't look like they belong. especially for the kind of game they're in. Damn shame because the protagonist looks good.
is this sentiment shared by everyone else? I look forward to the non human enemies, as i saw afew but i have no idea how far in i need to go before i see the tentacles. and I find tentacles boring. for once im actually hoping there will be orcs.
I'm no stranger to ugly male characters in hentai games but the guy in the prelude looks like the rapey gorilla from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I can't get over it. The mismatch in styles is particuarly jarring to me because this game is a bit ambitious in how it tries to build up the world in a bleak and cruel way, but then all of the humanoid men are drawn in a completely unfitting separate style. I kind of hate it and it really brings me out of the atmosphere the game tries to set up, which to me is the game's best attribute and is a really nice change of pace from your standard fantasy setting scrolling platformer.

Last edited: