What's new

ACT [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス ] Hana no Saku Oka 3 (The hill filled with full-blown flowers 3) / 花の咲く丘3 (RE066690) (RJ066690)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Follow The Links Below

Eng DLsite

Jap DLsite

_________
My Info
_________

An interactive browser flash game containing 5 different girls to play with (Human, Angel, Devil, Miko and Black Winged Girl), may have a bit of a story but I don't know Japanese well enough to really tell, though you likely won't need to understand it to be able to play this game. Also, this game is rather difficult as all scenes must be played through several times in order to find and unlock additional scenes and features for each girl (the black winged girl in particular requires unlocking the ability to see her pleasure bar as well as handcuffs in order to progress to her sex scene) and some unlockables are hidden in the scenery such as clicking on the flower below the angel girl, others are unlocked simply by playing with the girls. In that regard, keep your eyes peeled during the scene with the purple haired girl. you'll see small circling lights in some spots which you'll need to click to unlock a few things.

The game has a save feature so make sure you allow flash to store information on your PC. Also as the game is pretty old, it may not work with some browsers on newer comptuers

Fetishes:
BDSM, Bestiality, Urination, Futanari, Hypnosis, Footjob

_______
File Size
_______

Compressed: 31.2 MB
Decompressed: 38.6 MB

_________
Downloads
_________

MEGA:

Last edited:

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix] Hana no Saku Oka 3 (The hill filled with full-blown flowers 3)

filesize so small compared
to the mentioned features.
lets give it a try ;)

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

tis pretty awesome this good one!

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just figured out that most of the games features are hidden, I just found one.

You can unlock the dildo on the girl with the magenta colored hair by using the zoom icon on the small flash of dots that randomly appear to the left side of the screen.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The sparkle actually appears more than once everywhere so keep using the same method to unlock more feature for the magenta haired girl.

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to unlock more things for Eve (The demon girl)?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there sound in this game?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any way to unlock more things for Eve (The demon girl)?
According to the screenshots, futanari may be an unlockable option but I don't know how to unlock it.

Is there sound in this game?
Nope

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

UGH! ATLAS is useless! I can't even get it to work on this game. I'm just going to uninstall this piece of crap. Does anybody have suggestions that actually work for games like these, but don't take 2 hours to set up from all the instructions I saw on how to setup atlas to a specific game?

The blue chick is also starting to piss me off, she gets to 65 percent and then... poof! Gone!

Last edited:

robo1

Reputation score

The blue chick is also starting to piss me off, she gets to 65 percent and then... poof! Gone!
If you're feeling adventurous, using the "tongue" icon to give her a couple of kisses in between using the "touch" icon once you get above 50% - slow going, but it worked for me.

Or use AceofWind's tip above to unlock stuff with the magenta-haried girl first - unlocking items for one girl seems to also unlock items for the rest. You should eventually get a second yellow gauge for the blue-haired girl that will tell you how close she is to disappearing.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On a different forum that I go to, someone found more of the hidden content.

Figured I'd lend a hand with the unlocks. I think I got all of them, but who knows.

1. Start with the Love Maiden
- First Sparkle unlocks the dildo for both Love Maiden and Angelica
- 2nd sparkle unlocks the rope for Passion Deal
- 3rd sparkle unlocks the paddle

2. I believe its necessary to go back to the main menu and then go back to Love Maiden to see more sparkles, but not sure
- 4th sparkle unlocks the ball gag
- 5th sparkle unlocks the handcuffs for Blacklinks

3. Back to menu, then to Love Maiden again
- 6th sparkle unlocks nipple piercing
- 7th sparkle unlocks blindfold
- 8th sparkle unlocks key for Angelica

4. Back to menu, then to Love Maiden yet again
- 9th, and I think final sparkle unlocks the candle/cloth

From this point on, this is just the way I did it, there may be other ways to do the rest of the unlocks
5. Back to menu, select Eve
- Take of panties
- Play with pussy/breasts til you can spread pussy
- Select cock
- make both Eve and the cock cum at the same time, while they are cumming click the skull
- This unlocks the eye for Angelica

6. Back to main menu, select Eve
- Select the cock and make it cum without taking of panties or bra
- This unlocks furry mode, which as far as I can tell is one time use (till you reset the unlocks) and only works on Passion Deal

7. Back to menu, select Passion Deal to use and get out of furry mode
- Expose breasts
- Click on skirt area repeatedly until scene with werewolf starts
- After the werewolf cums, furry mode is no longer available (til you reset unlocks)

8. Back to main menu, select Eve
- Repeatedly click on skull
- Skull disappears, demon appears on leg
- Click demon to enable futa mode (only for eve).
- Make the futa cock cum, this unlocks the cock for Angelica

9. Back to main menu, select Blacklinks
- This girl is a pain to deal with, I find the best way to do it is lift up skirt and click until the h-guage is around 60%. Then click on breasts and make the clothes disappear.
- Once clothes are gone, use the kiss on her mouth a couple times, click each breast and pussy twice, then more kisses and just repeat until orgasm
- This unlocks a new scene with cock option and the star for Angelica

As I said, thats all I've been able to find so far. If I have time, I may decompile the flash later to make sure that I'm not missing any.

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

God damnit. Ninja'd. I found that exact post, too. I just tested them all out first lol

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Step 5 won't work for me, I've tried it many times with many variations... it's rather frustrating...

Tenken0891

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the forums at Fakku, the last item is Maiden's Glasses.

To get Maiden's Glasses:
-Let Links teleport for the first time.
-Get the hand cuffs from maiden
-Let Links teleport again with the hand cuffs on
-go back to maiden

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Step 5 won't work for me, I've tried it many times with many variations... it's rather frustrating...
What I did before that was go to Angelica and pick up the flower she creates after you make her orgasm. And getting them both to cum at the same time with Eve is kinda hard. It has to be pretty much at the exact same time. I got it to work after I got the flower, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Anonymous #149

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems Ory is correct - you need the flower first. Couldn't get the scene to work after countless tries, but got it in the first run after picking up the flower.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

I got eve to turn me into a werewolf ... And then I went and banged the Mido chick... Not 100% sure how I did it thou -.-

Edit: Oh lol, I see where it says how to do it now -.- Hrmmm, can't seem to make it happen again thou....

Edit 2: Ah-ha! I did it. Once you unlock everything in the world. A [First Play] box will appear over all the girls. Once this happens you can check the werewolf box again and repeat said event over and over.

Edit 3: I have started getting Tenticals on Angelica... but I am not sure how I do it -.- I really wish I could get all of them to appear at once.

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What browsers are you guys using to run this because according to the unlocking methods provided above, the game is supposed to save it down so when you next access one of the girls, the options are there, but it resets to the beginning for me.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Any browser - Settings - Save history - ON - now will save automatically. For me, at least.

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think if you've completed everything, two checkboxes appear under Angelica, and one over Passion Deal. Could be that I've unlocked them by accident by doing something else, I don't know.

If you check the two under Angelica, it adds several new tools. I can't figure out what some of them do, but there's:
-a new teleport
-an option to switch scenes
-a button that changes your cock from demonic to normal
-Pills (?) that cause the cock to have instant orgasms
-Nipple rings

Passion Deal's checkbox re-enables werewolf mode. It automatically unchecks when you return to menu, but you can use it again if you want.

That's all I've got for now. If anyone figures out how to get tentacles, tell us how. :D I got them to work for a bit, but then the game glitched out and I still haven't figured out how to get them since.