What's new

ADV SIM Loli [ Sakuranbo Elementary School ] [ 私立さくらんぼ小学校 ] Park Toucher Fantasy - MAKO ver. / 公園いたずらシミュレータ ver.MAKO (RE157224) (RJ157224)

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 公園いたずらシミュレータ ver.MAKO

Got a link for the updated version?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's the version I bought, but I'm not going to upload those ~4GB and waste the ~40$ I burned on it ....

Try anime-sharing, dunno if they got the updated version

josh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No worries, thanks for the info

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can you post a link to the version you bought and looking everywhere in animesharing no luck on an updated version, isn't only for type B though?

josh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't think he will lol, he just stated he doesn't want to upload

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sorry wasn't specific enough a link to the place you bought the version, although finding a link to it would be easily better.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

sorry wasn't specific enough a link to the place you bought the version, although finding a link to it would be easily better.
First page, first post. That's the best you are going to get since it has loli. You might find a post in the thread that says they have it and are accepting PMs for downloads...but I don't remember.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah i use dlsite all the time i'm mainly after the DMM version with the backpack ver since that's IMO the best version

To be honest i have the DMM version already just annoyed that there is an updated version with a new scene..... need it~

I'm fine with just seeing a video on the updated scene or pictures even, just a small patch is what im after although on Kodomo-Hs website patches for all there other games not the new one

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's a screeny of the menu with new scene
datnew.jpg

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thought it would be there now can you tell me if its only in the B Version when you purchase it from dlsite or is it only for A Version which i can't purchase

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Erm, the DMM page doesn't state updates and the main site doesn't either, so you can go Dlsite and cry it's not the backpack version or try your luck with DMM and cry they didn't update .....

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yep now that i look on dlsite it does have the version 1.1 now back to my original problem spending $40 for one scene doesn't seem like the best option to me.

If someone can find out which file in the directory for 1.1 is the new scene and upload it that'll be great dont really care about memoirs or hint function.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Gonna be hard since both data.xp3 and video.xp3 are the only 2 files worth mentioning and they're 2 giant 1.5GB archives each ...... Unless you can extract stuff from there .....

PS : If you got the Dlsite version, you should have an "omake" folder in there somewhere, was wondering where picture 7 comes from ??? :confused: (some nice POV reverse cowgirl, just dunno what scene triggers it)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any idea how to get the 2nd star at the swings? According to HF " Hold ctrl to skip text, lift her skirt, rub her crotch with panties on a SHITLOAD of times, rub her again a few hundred more times just to be sure, drop panties, bring out the "rod", do the stuff you play this for and if you did it right, the final scene will be different and she'll be redder and talk about her wetness-ish"

I was clicking for solid 5 minutes (i actually timed it) and nothing.

Also i cannot progress the slide scene at all.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lel, getting quoted from another site feels good :D

And I wrote that in anime-sharing not HF, they quoted the quote for quoteception

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Only one I hadn't been able to figure out is the one on the far right where he's spooning her from behind. The third star on the left side. Pretty sure I've tried just about everything.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you get the 2nd star on the swing, the bottom one, and the sitting sex position both left and right bottom 2 stars.

Last edited:

hmmmmname

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting a syntax error when I try to run the game.
It worked the first time I played it (though I couldn't run in full screen so I had to press the "disable display scaling on high DPI setting" button in compatibility settings.)
Now, even when I reinstall it, it doesn't work.
Any tips? I'll provide any info I can
Windows 10 and I have Japanese locale installed.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welcome to the joys of Windows 10, where nothing works when it used to on Windows 7/8/8.1

/rant aside : (re)install some codec for the videos [CCCP or K-lite work for most, probably not in Win 10 though], try most compatibility modes/start the .exe in admin mode [there should be 2 .exe's, 1 made for Win 10 I think, check earlier in the thread]

More epic : drop Win 10 and go back to 7/8/8.1 :rolleyes:

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double necro update : More new content patched in today.

Status
Not open for further replies.