What's new

Jeanne (cakeisxxx)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Jeanne (cakeisxxx)

Rachel blushed once Jeanne admit her fault and even ask for an apologize at her knees. Uhm... its fine... i never expected than you was the one who broke it, but i forgive you, as i doubt than you could know than he is not dangerous. The girl helped the swordswoman to get up and then continue. Well, that is why i was trying to find a way to repair it, as i cant defend myself alone at this forest, unfortunately i dont have all the materials and the closer town is a little too far, maybe i should gamble and try to find them in the forest. The girl said trying to dont sound worried, but the fear could be noticed by Jeanne.

cakeisxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jeanne gave Rachel a grateful smile when she was helped up but her face was still tinged with red from embarrassment. Listening to Rachel try to hide her fear Jeanne knew what she must do.

"Since it is my fault that you are in this situation allow me to be your bodyguard until at least you have repaired your golem." Jeanne offered with a reassuring smile.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl wide open her eyes and get shoked by what Jeanne offer. would you do that for me? Thanks, i really apreciate it, but i dont have the money to pay your services and to repair him we need some materials. If Jeanne accept she will add Then, Should we go to the city or look for them at the forest, im a little weak but i can try to fight. But maybe we should rest today, once i get dressed we could eat something and then prepare all to explore tomorrow.

The girl look around, the mess at the whole rooms son make her feel more ashamed Maybe this room need a little creaning

cakeisxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Do not worry I don't see much need for money" Jeanne gave a nonchalant shrug then gave a slight bow "It will be an honor working with you."

Jeanne gave her question some thought before replying. "I suppose we should go where we could get better materials. Either one is fine with me." She than proceeded to blush as her stomach growled quite audibly at the mention of food. "I suppose some food and rest would not be amiss."

"I could help you straighten up if you like..." Jeanne said while looking around the room her face still a slight tinge of red.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thanks, the true is than i dont have too much money, but you are welcome to stay here as much as you want. Rachel nodded when Jeanne talked about the materials, she was close to say something but the swordswoman stomach interrupt her. Heh... Of course, give me just a minute to get some clothes, do you want fish with veggies or some delicious soup with meat? The girl said with a giggle at the start, but when Jeanne offer some help to clean Reacher get heavily blushed. Oh...ah, yes... hmm, i will be glad for your help, sorry for dont be so clean, i take a lot of my time in my research The girl then run to another room, the bathrobe fall close the door and many whimpers and sounds were heard.

Meanwhile Jeanne notice than the room has notes, books, materials and many strange objects, even she notice some leftovers than were dry, the lack of strange smells was a blessing, she also notice some rags of what could had been clothes, they were a little burned and looks like something ended the job of spoil them, even a beautiful black underwear was between all the mess.

After some minutes the girl get out with her hair still wet, yet dessed with a long white shirt and a small short, she blushed and shaked her head. Sorry, i will... go to make the dinner

cakeisxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Soup sounds good" Jeanne replied to Rachel's question before they started to talk of cleaning. She then watched as Rachel went off to change.

She decided to look around a bit while idly listening to the various sounds coming from the girl in the other room. She had just walked away from the rags when Rachel re entered the room dressed but with her hair still wet.

"I could help you with dinner if you like. Though I must confess I'm not much of a cook."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Then soup will be. Oh, sure you can help, i read than is fun cooking with help. Rachel said with a smile and then went to the kitchen to prepare all to start. Jeanne had found many interesting and old books than she could try to read after eat. For her surprise, the kitchen is ordened and clean, yet she could see many books, some makings piles on a corner, both started to prepare the dinner, Rachel take care of the hard part and even when both had some mistakes, all was fun and the food tasted delicious.

The dinner room is just a small wooden table close the kitchen, this place is a little messy with books, after end Rachel secured the door and windows and then both goes up.

Do you want to sleep with me? i dont have other bed but we can fit easily in this one The girl said as she prepare to go to sleep, then she undress herself remaining in a white cute yet skimpy underwear, she looks to dont have naugty attempts and she looks to be slighty shy with this.

Jeanne remember some book names, one looks to be a craft begginer book, a coking one, magic, enciclopedy and one talking abouut a place, all the others sound very complicate for the swordswoman.

Jeanne could use the bed, the sofa or any other place. Also she could stay awake.