What's new

Jessie (Bloodshifter)

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Jessie (Bloodshifter)

"You know, I should just open the Fire door and let you immolate yourself. So much insolence.. You very clearly asked me to become a suit of slime armor. I will not leave this room. So many times have I tried."

The shapeshifter was obviously focused more on fucking Jessie silly than anything else.

"My purpose here is to assist the people who are trying to complete the trials. If you really want to, I can open the door and let you out. The only door that will open afterward is the door of Death. Maybe you would like to deal with him instead?

My riddle here is simple. To unlock a way to complete the four elemental trials, you need to birth your solution into this world. I have all of eternity here, so.. I guess its up to you what you want to do."

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I may have worded it wrong then? Will the form you take affect the resulting birth? I had thought you needed to be the thing I wished to... um have. I really didn't mean to try and walk out of here with you it was just a misunderstanding?" Jessie tries to calm the shapeshifter seeing as the thought of walking out of here wasn't what she had intended when she chose the slime armor.

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

"Well, you could say I want you to be a slime so I can make a slime armor. You really need to work on that imagination of yours. Seriously, how do you plan on mating with a suit of armor?"

With this, the previous tension that was mounting seemed to have dissipated. The shapeshifter had turned itself into a slime as it seemed Jessie desired a slime to become a suit of slime armor. How this would help her, only she would be able to determine that.

Once the deed was done, the shapeshifter would release the seal on the door allowing Jessie to go back into the main area and pick another door to explore.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I think very literally, also... I never had... experience with creatures?" Jessie looks shy to admit her inexperience, having actually thought slime armor as some sort of creature instead of an ability a slime could do. "Well considering its um slime maybe the codpiece has a penis growing out of it or something? I had thought it would be like a gooey undersuit that clings to the skin and a harden outer gel plated layer really.I mean its not like I had spent time thinking about it or anything." She did quite alot actually ever since it came up in the options for her to be fucked by objects.

Seeing the shapeshifter lose color and turn an sapphire blue, her favorite color she noted, Jessie was having second thoughts. Slime would work for Water and Earth, but she is unsure if Air and Fire unless it could construct stiff gel coverings. She shrugs off her misgivings she had chosen and would live... or not with her choices as Death had a similar guardian she might be able to pick something up for those two challenges of which she was unsure of. Hopefully.

She walked into the rough center of the formless sapphire expanse of slime, expecting something to happen. The sudden movement around her caught the normally cautious woman flat footed as slime surged up her legs, rooting her to the spot, settling above her waist. Caught fast in the mound of slime Jessie wasn't sure what to do and then it started vibrating around her, while carefully stripping her furs and leather thong tossing them aside for now.

Losing herself in the vibration Jessie snapped out of it when she heard a loud wet slapping sound, "Hey! I Ho- Oh no wait! I'm -!!" She caught sight of her divested garments and began to raise a ruckus on their new state when she became aware of a very different manner. As a Cerulian phallus shaped limb nosed its way into her flower. She tried moving or finding someway to make the impending action involve her in some form besides her getting fucked silly but, the slime would not bulge and its featureless smooth expanse offered no places to hold.

In slid the tentacle slowly and vibrating fiercely Jessie's breath caught in her throat as it changed shape inside her altering itself to best suit her depths filling her completely. When she thought the slime would fuck her instead it began shifting in her investigating her love tunnel taking its time in cataloging her reactions to its insidious touch, she screamed in frustration. Her legs were jelly by the time the invader had settled on a shape and size, the woman herself was desperate for more stimulation then the vibrations that engulfed her lower half in a haze of pleasure, she had given up yelling long ago forced into whimpering atop the slime as it did as it pleased. She had tried at one point to get herself off by playing with her breasts but, the slime simply extended two tendrils and bound her hands into the mound behind her back jutting her chest out as if in orgasm despite the lack of that peak.

It is then that the slime begins to pull out from inside of her that Jessie's world is drowned in white as she cums, yet the invader inside of her is uncaring instead it continues its passage without slowing. Just as it is about to leave her entirely it begins its way back faster then as it left, Jessie whimpers as her over stimulated sex is used, she feels it knock against her womb before it begins pulling out again a second orgasm occurs on its third trip leaving her seeing spots and her head thrown back. Jessie's third rolls in just as she is descending from her second at this point the entirety of her nethers seem to be vibrating with how fast the slime is Jessie had stopped caring at that point her mind given in to the pleasures the thing inside her gave and to the mind shattering orgasms whitch seemed to roll together. She swiftly passes out when, she thought her seventh, orgasm hit unconsciousness saving her overloaded senses.

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(Well done, you score points for that.. no idea what those points will ever be used for, but nonetheless I approve :)

The shapeshifter not having had anyone in the last few hundred years, went a little overboard with Jessie. Having given her exactly what she had asked for, a slime. Suffering quite a few orgasms, Jessie now lay on the ground with an inflated belly about to experience the wonder of birthing something into this world. The pain was tremendous, though once the deed was done, Jessie successfully brought a slime to life.

Jessie was now just starting to recover from both the pleasure and the pain. The slime she had brought into this world ready to follow her every command. Maybe a little help from the shapeshifter was in play as the slime was already seemingly large enough to stand about 2 feet tall while keeping a fairly wide base around 3 feet wide. Now it was up to Jessie to use her newfound ally in this sentient slime to complete the other trials as best she could.

"Your trial is now complete."

The shapeshifter would say as the door to the main area was now open again. When Jessie would go into the main room, 4 small altars would be found. Each corresponding to each of the elements: Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. How would the door marked Death come into play, if it did at all now? What awaited Jessie beyond the other doors.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jessie awoke to find herself and the not-a-slime shapeshifter standing before her, stomach bulging from the life within. Wincing as she sat up, she looked around for her gear just to ensure it was still there, "That was decidedly one sided. I just sat on a lump and got used like a cheap toy!" She was mad and how could she not? Then it told her of how long it had been without another, she paled slightly imagining being stuck here for that long and accepted its apology.

Then the birthing pains hit, Jessie swore as the first one left her, the rest made her say things she was glad something that raped her till she fell unconscious was the only thing hearing her. The slime inside her though lacking in bones and a set shape made it painful to birth because it was an absurd volume. After the birth Jessie got a good look at her baby... minion?/child, hearing the shapeshifter speak she looks over to the doors which seem at the moment to be miles away, with the tremors in her legs signaling anything more then standing up was not in the cards for a long while.

"Um, Phire mind carrying me out? I don't trust my legs to stay on much less walk straight. The sapphire slime responds by moving under Jessie and letting her rest on a bed of slime as it oozes out into the entrance, where by sitting on her crystal blue bed of slime she takes in the four shrines each belonging to a Element which is shown to have a path here and of course Death.

Waiting until her legs didn't feel like a breeze would knock her over and the pins and needles sensation stopped she stood on the bed of slime and writing her fur shorts as a bust now clad in only the leather thong, "Um Phire mind covering my body?"

The slime responded by flowing up her legs, they trembled at the memory of the last slime that had done that, and past her waist. Working quickly she removes her fur top and gloves before it manages to slime them leaving only a leather strip covering her breasts before that is subsumed in the cerulian tide. When it subsides I look around myself and note my newest 'clothing' had covered itself in a layer of cloudy slime breaking up her profile a bit.

Not wanting to tarry long Jessie opens the Path of Water looking inside.