What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: カナデロオグ(Kanaderogue)

In stage 3, wait for the bottom left bar to deplete. Walk around or rest (The cup icon in menu). I suggest resting so that no enemies will spawn at all, so long as you don't move.
Thank you! :D

Doritto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone happen to know what the blue cards are for?

I tried using one but I didn't notice any differences, although I'm sure there are things I might have overlooked
I'm fairly sure blue cards are debuffs. They're probably the best thing to throw at an enemy.

Because the magic circles can spawn enemy hordes (but you want to step on all of them for the level ups), it's best to save the red cards for those. You'll either hurt them all, or escape unscathed.

megaman1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In stage 3, wait for the bottom left bar to deplete. Walk around or rest (The cup icon in menu). I suggest resting so that no enemies will spawn at all, so long as you don't move.
You are my savior .

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Talk about hard game =D First enemy stunlocks. Took me 7 restarts to kill the first slime. When i got past it, i got insta knocked down in a rape loop that started new animation before i could even get up from previous, then it spawns 5 lv 3 mushromms and i uninstalled game =D. Might be fun game but meh, dont feel like breaking another keyboard lol

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're supposed to farm quite a bit, to get better gear and potions and unlock new passive stuff. Also once you're in the level, you're supposed to stick around farming each area as much as you can while staying healthy to fight the boss at a high level. If I remember correctly, you're allowed to leave the current map without penalty (You keep all the gear/items). You can autodie with the Q key. If you try to go at it in one go, yeah, you're going to get smashed.

It's still difficult though. It's been a while but if you think the first boss is hard, the second is nuts. It'd help if this game got a translation, hard to tell which items/suit upgrades to stick with. Fun game though, I hope it gets updated soon.

Last edited:

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just realised, everytime i die, i get to keep all items but my level drops to 1 and i have to grind it back up everytime, is this bug or part of the game ?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just realised, everytime i die, i get to keep all items but my level drops to 1 and i have to grind it back up everytime, is this bug or part of the game ?
It's part of the game. You need to feed your tentacle suit some stuff if you want to get stronger before entering a stage

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is part of the gameplay. Though, i think there's these permanent stats that you can earn as well. I wouldn't know too much about it mysefl athough

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are other roguelikes which do this too. Azure Dreams is one such game that comes to mind.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Those essence (bag icon) stuff that are dropped from enemy can be used and be absorbed into your tentacle suit.
Trait of your tentacles suit will be leveled up depending on what essence you absorbed and they can be turned on in main menu (press X and 2nd icon)

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well. There's a new version out. New dungeon as well. Here's the (google) translated log from his website.

I updated Canaderoogue ヾ (ノ シ * ° awa.) NOCHI
This is the 4th dungeon.

Also, we have made requests in the past around various systems (confirmation message etc. at the end with the ESC key etc.), downward correction of overall difficulty etc.
For details, please refer to the enclosed manual.

Bug information etc. will be added to the following

[07/21 23:55 postscript]

Updated to ver.0.06b.
The correction contents are as follows.

- Fixed a problem that an error or character loss might occur at the time of a captive attack · Fixed a problem that
there was no message at the time of collapse due to the attack of
Alaunay · A message concerning seeds of Arlaunes appears when parasitic on Love Lobe Correction

Now only if i knew how to use the spoiler system.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So unless I'm wrong here, the only real new stuff in the new ver are:

- pink slime ecstasy anim(?)
- mimic
- trap horse ride
- boss kiss

not sure on pink slime if was there previously.

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So unless I'm wrong here, the only real new stuff in the new ver are:

- pink slime ecstasy anim(?)
- mimic
- trap horse ride
- boss kiss

not sure on pink slime if was there previously.
Pink slime existed, it just didn't summen green tentacles to come at you, or the extra animation of going into the girl. . But i think that sums it up...with maybe new abilities as well. Hell if i know, there's no english translation to help translate the power ups of the tentacle suit.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As I lost mine in a data crash I'll ask, does anyone mind sharing a save that unlocks dungeon 3 or 4 please?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As I lost mine in a data crash I'll ask, does anyone mind sharing a save that unlocks dungeon 3 or 4 please?
attached, I farmed it to pretty OP levels so even stage 4 will be pretty easy.

Attachments

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, what pink slimes? I know there are purple slimes that "posion" you, but I've never seen a pink slime in this game.

Do they appear on a certain level of a certain stage after the timer has run out or something?

Edit: Nevermind, I hadn't played the new stage yet, and I thought people were referring to slimes in previous stages.

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There also seems to be an escalate animation for pink slimes too, but it only happens some of the time and I don't know what the conditions are.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

attached, I farmed it to pretty OP levels so even stage 4 will be pretty easy.
Thanks a lot.

edit: does anything actually impregnate you now in game or is that still an unused counter?

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks a lot.

edit: does anything actually impregnate you now in game or is that still an unused counter?
Not implemented yet.

I actually unlocked the cockroach egg injection action via Tentacle armor upgrades, it seems a lot of H are unlocked there. When being raped by cockroach only word description show up, there's no graphics or counter implemented yet.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Ah. that explains it. thanks.