ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ver0.07 out.
-5th dungeon
-big game balance changes
-synthesis system mounted (?)
-3rd dungeon and 4th dungeon events replaced and have to be cleared again to progress?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Ver0.07 out.
-5th dungeon
-big game balance changes
-synthesis system mounted (?)
-3rd dungeon and 4th dungeon events replaced and have to be cleared again to progress?
What are the enemies in dungeon 5?

And waiting for any save already in dungeon 5 :D

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Cleared the new version.

As far as I can tell, no new h content. Tried getting hit by everything and losing to insect books and the boss, nada. (maybe someone can try dying to the pink mushroom?)
There is actually some pervy stuff but it's all text-only (insect books summon insects in her, pink shrooms make her body sensitive) or copied from the past (slime boss).

Mostly a ranged dungeon, different elemental books that deal damage and lightning one makes you fall down. Tons of mimics, too. Time out in dungeon has a new enemy, the insect book: deals low damage, but can stun you and if your sensitivity is too high they stunlock you to death.

The board is giving me a weird storage error when I try to upload my save, sorry.

Last edited:

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Dungeons 3 and 4 have had their bosses swapped

New enemies in dungeon 5 that I have found so far include:
-Magic Books that come in Fire, Ice, Wind, Electric and Dark varieties (Dark Books spawn when floor time runs out).
-Pink Mushrooms (Start spawning from floor 3, they have plume attack that hits all entities in a area)
-New Boss is a Giant Purple Slime

Other Stuff:
-Merchant Girl unlocks after dungeon 4 and will start spawning in all previous dungeons.

I haven't found a new bad ending yet, or this enemy:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Cleared the new version.

As far as I can tell, no new h content. Tried getting hit by everything and losing to insect books and the boss, nada. (maybe someone can try dying to the pink mushroom?)
There is actually some pervy stuff but it's all text-only (insect books summon insects in her, pink shrooms make her body sensitive) or copied from the past (slime boss).

Mostly a ranged dungeon, different elemental books that deal damage and lightning one makes you fall down. Tons of mimics, too. Time out in dungeon has a new enemy, the insect book: deals low damage, but can stun you and if your sensitivity is too high they stunlock you to death.

The board is giving me a weird storage error when I try to upload my save, sorry.
Damn, still waiting for save (failed at stage 3, I'm bad at this kind of game, sadly).

How about ryona move? Any new one?

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Hey, we're finally at the point where your loadout can really screw you over! Neg rep is accepted for that last statement.
Really though, that's a feature that I don't see often, so I'm happy for it. Might not be h-progress, persay, but it's HONEST progress.
This is looking more like a game than a gallery, and that's great.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Kanade Rogue v0.08 is out.

As far as I can tell from his comment, no new content. Just a Chinese translation of the game and some bug fixes.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v0.09d is out.

New cave/underwater dungeon, with one (uncensored) gameover cg involving tentacles.
Also, the developer has opened up a Git repository for translators (username and password on blog).
There is partial translation to English for all of the previous dungeons.
Unfortunately the only translated parts of the new dungeon are reused parts of the game, like status messages.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Hope someone have a save file with mission 6 unlocked! :D

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know where to get that new tentacle CG loss?

Edit:Nevermind. Found it. Looks like the new jellyfish enemys have it.

Last edited:

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Kanaderogue has been updated to v010.
The download can now be found on Tozicode's; Fantia, Ci-en and Patreon accounts.

Fantia and Ci-en download is in free tier.

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a game over in-game cg if you get knocked out by the goblins.

Reputation score
Wow. The new level is absolutely brutal. First one I've been unable to clear, let alone reach the boss floor. I wonder if the language barrier is finally turning into an impassable wall.

In terms of new h animations I've found the goblin gameover, as stated above, and an H attack by the wolf enemy on the 3rd+ floors. Is there anything else?

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Other than Wolf (with fur) animation and Goblin HCG, the other notable things are status inflicted by Worm Aligned Book & The slime boss (Only log messages, no actual animation)

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh wow... The pirate ship level is awfully hard. I've tried beating it for a couple hours now lol. Anyone wanna have mercy and share their latest save file for the most recent level?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Jeezus lord. That ship stage with the damned blind made me use my entire stock.
save after the pirate Ship, but no more pots, so beware.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You guys can easily cheat engine this game. All regular stats start each level at about 30 (you can check the stats screen, it shows your stats, its the first number in the brackets before the multipliers).

Just set your speed stat to 9999 and you can breeze through the game without anyone attacking you until you set it back to a low number like 30.

Edit: uploaded a cheat table I hope will be helpful. Just rename it to .CT and load it in your cheat engine and then scan for the game (or vice versa).

Attachments

Last edited: