Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Kara/Lina (SilentSilth)

13 vs 5

Letting mercy guide her strike now, Lina connects with the bottom of her axe this time, knocking the alraune over the head with it. The plantgirl sways in place for a quick moment, but soon topples down to the ground, knocked unconsious by the impact of Lina's axe

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lina smiles triumphantly, looking down at the plant girl as she rested her axe on her shoulder again.

"I said to give up..." She said, leaning down to search for anything the Alraune might have stashed away. Afterwards, she looked about, then decided to head in the direction she had been going before.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Searching the surrounding flowers for loot, Lina is met with a dissappointing collection of useless articles of clothing and small trinkets, most likely from the alraune's past victims. But a curious vial catches her eye, containing a lightly red fluid inside it. After a quick consideration, she decides to pocket(?) it.

Soon after leaving the little meadow, Lina comes across a man big as a mountain. Despite his old-looking facial features, the man is in a tremendously good shape, the parts of his body left visible from under his fur cape heavily muscled. The man eyes Lina from a distance with a stern look, a handle of a broad-bladed greatsword visible behind his back.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lina glances at the vial full of red liquid, pondering... usually red vials are health potions, so she slides it between her breasts for safe keeping and continues on.

As she encounters this man, however, Kara's head begins to swim with different ways of greeting him. A simple "Heya" or "Hi" wouldn't work, based on the current game setting... So as Lina walked up, she gave a slight nod to the man.

"Hail," She says, "May I ask you a question, sir?"

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The man did not reply immidiately, sitting down on a nearby rock and planting his sword to the ground with a swish as the blade sinks into the soft dirt. Wiping a few beads of sweat from his brow, the giant finally turns his attention back to Lina. He seems to be measuring the buxom girl with his gaze. "You can, lassie. It would be uncivilized of me to not let you speak to a complete stranger who you've just met."

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, thank you for being so kind," She says with a sultry smile, before reaching in between her breasts, pulling out the red vial.

"Do you happen to know what substance this is? I found it on a nearby Alraune, after defeating her. I've never seen it before."

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Casting a quick glance at the red fluid, the man is quick in his reply. "Looks like your average healing potion to me. You didn't know about this? Are you new to the adventuring business?" the giant asks her after identifying the vial's contents for Lina. "Though I have to warn you, alraunes might taint the potions near them. It's not like the potion is unusable, but there might be side effects if you decide to chug it."

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"This isn't my first time adventuring!" Line says, immediately getting defensive. She puts the vial back between her breasts, acting a little grumpy, as she looked back up at the man, "I just haven't ever adventured out around here before. That's all!"

With a little humph, Lina looked away for a second, thinking, before glancing back up to the man.

"There's a camp that's probably less than a mile from here. Do you happen to know what that place is?"

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A slight smirk came to the man's features as Lina did her grumpy act for him. "You do look like it's not the first time you've been going along the beaten path, your physique is impressive. Not something your average person has." the man gives Lina a small compliment, maybe to make her feel a bit more confident.

Once asked about the camp, the man's interest seems to rise a bit. "There's a camp over yonder? I've just arrived here, so I have no idea about the camp. Can you tell me what you saw there?"