What's new

[Complete - Full] Karina the Assassin's Mission ~The Teddy Bear Payment~ (RE254151)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So heard y'all like sneak thief games. :p

View attachment 32321
(Taken and edited from DLSite page description)
Her entire family murdered by bandits, a young girl entered the assassin's guild, seeking revenge.
Without money, no one took her seriously, but the mysterious assassin Karina decided to ask;

"If you have no money, what are you willing to give up in return?"

"... ... This. It's my treasure."

A girl handed over her treasured teddy, and Karina accepted it as payment.

With the doll in hand, Karina headed towards the bandits' hideout.
Will Karina the assassin be able to take on and defeat them... ?
Gameplay:
A typical sneak thief game. Backstab enemies when they're not looking to instantly
kill them. Being spotting forces you into combat. Defeats result in GOR, and other H-scenes are available.
Includes a maze, simple puzzles, multiple floors and 2 bosses.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: --

TAGS: Big breasts, Sneak, Assassin, Creampie, Rape, BDSM, RPGMaker MV, CGs, GOR.

Please support the game developers by buying their game.

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Because the game is shipped as a packaged RPGMaker MV game, you'll need a tool like EnigmaVBUnpacker (Google it)
to unpack the game and then apply the patch.

Instructions
:
1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Download the aforementioned tool, and place it into your game directory.
4.) Unpack the game using the tool (open the tool program, choose the original game file, then click OK).
5.) Cut/Paste contents of the "Default Folder" (if created) into your game directory, and rename the original game exe to something else.
6.) Copy/paste the patch data to the www folder of your game directory, overwriting the original files (the "data" folder, "audio" folder, AND the "JS" folder).
6a.) If you want to ruin it for yourself, also copy over the "save" folder to unlock the gallery.
7.) Enjoy! (Use the exe file created by the Unpacker, not the original game exe file).
This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
WSAD: Move character up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
(6/16/20) v1.10: Sound edits for Gallery, H-scenes
(6/13/20) v1.00: Translation release

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the ReadMe, as I fixed a few bugs in the original game, and I'll also update this patch with added sounds to the gallery soon.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Man, you're on a roll with these translations! This is some professional caliber art I'm seeing in the preview images as well. Will definitely give this a try!
Thanks for putting out all these translations! Very much appreciated!

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
so u like kind of sneaky games ?

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Game translation patch updated with added sounds for gallery and H-scenes. See OP.

It isn't completely tested, so please feel free to let me know if I've made any errors. Thanks.

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Very minor thing but I think the MC's name is supposed to be Kurone based on the Dlsite page. Unless you picked Karina as a localization of sorts?
Either way, I played through the game. Translation is rock solid! Game is very short and honestly nothing special aside from very nice art (although there's only like 7 CGs).

Thanks again for the great translation!

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Very minor thing but I think the MC's name is supposed to be Kurone based on the Dlsite page. Unless you picked Karina as a localization of sorts?
Either way, I played through the game. Translation is rock solid! Game is very short and honestly nothing special aside from very nice art (although there's only like 7 CGs).

Thanks again for the great translation!
Yeah, it is. I'm getting a ton of flak over at F95 for that, lol.
I had my reasons for changing the name, but I regret it now. Still, with the added sound patch, I can't change the name without having to undo a bunch of stuff (well, I guess I could, but it's a little too much work right now).

Yes, it's not an especially great game, but it's quick and easy to play (and easy to translate). I'm in the middle of translating some bigger titles, so translating this game and the one before it were my way of blowing off some steam and not getting burnt out with larger projects.

Oir

Reputation score
Yeah, it is. I'm getting a ton of flak over at F95 for that, lol.
I had my reasons for changing the name, but I regret it now. Still, with the added sound patch, I can't change the name without having to undo a bunch of stuff (well, I guess I could, but it's a little too much work right now).

Yes, it's not an especially great game, but it's quick and easy to play (and easy to translate). I'm in the middle of translating some bigger titles, so translating this game and the one before it were my way of blowing off some steam and not getting burnt out with larger projects.
Do you mind if I ask what you're working on at the moment or is that going to be a surprise? :eek: <---- wtf did they do to my favourite emoji " : o "

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Judging from Emerald Gladiator's past work, it must be another sneak thief game. :unsure:

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
So, this game got official english version ?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So, this game got official english version ?
Yes, it got the tag "dlsite translation". Meaning it's made by dlsite.

"English" tag mean it's an English version provided by the dev, for which DLsite do not offer any quality check - meaning it can be pure copy & paste google translator made or be made by profressional translator, you got to see by yourself (usually, pro translation by the circle is easy to see as most often they'll update the preview for the english version with screenshot showing english text :D )