What's new

[Karupirumanda] MIST CRISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this appears to be the guys first game. wish there was a demo or at least some screenshots of gameplay. im interested in what is there though.

Taboo-Sho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks interesting, gonna have to keep an eye on this.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
From gathering some info, it looks like he's a fan of hard-ryona where blood and bruise are visible but not as hard to be gross one.

Let's hope that they're not going to have much gore (or any at all) from her within game, the enemy design looks kinda deathly, it easily scare a child away with just a glimpse of it shape.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
From gathering some info, it looks like he's a fan of hard-ryona where blood and bruise are visible but not as hard to be gross one.

Let's hope that they're not going to have much gore (or any at all) from her within game, the enemy design looks kinda deathly, it easily scare a child away with just a glimpse of it shape.
wouldnt you not want children to be looking for games like this in the first place tho?
regardless I do hope there would at least be an option to allow no such things for people that dislike that kind of stuff.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I wish we have demo so I can see if his kind of Ryona sticks with me :( most recent ryona games always ends up in H-moves

Status
Not open for further replies.