What's new

ADV [かったーのアダルト天国 / Cutter's Adult Heaven] Cutter's Adult Heaven Collection

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Title:
Cutter's Adult Heaven Collection (かったーのアダルト天国 )

Dev:
Cutter's Adult Heaven ( )

Dev Blog:

DLsite link:

Game Description:
Cutter's Adult Heaven is a creator who specializes in making short interactive games. Game length can be anywhere from a few hours to barely a few minutes, depending on the title. Every single game is animated, although a lot of scenes tend to have repeated animations with slight variations either in missionary, doggy, standing or blowjob positions.

Common fetishes involve rape, sex after victory, "punishment rape", vanilla, NTR, pregnancy. Most of his titles are about 'defeating' a villain-ish (or non villain-ish) girl and then 're-educating' her with sex.
Original OP:
Hey guys. I've recently been downloading works by this brand again. I'll try and post what i get my hands on here. but in the mean time would you kindly post any of his works here? The art may leave a little something to be desired (especially some sound fx,) but I always liked them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Altes Eisenliebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [かったーのアダルト天国] (Cutter's Adult Heaven)

I agree with you, even if the game's art isn't so great the gameplay usually makes up for it; anyway i found a couple of these games on "Hentai From Hell"...so here we go:

hxxp://hentaifromhell.net/shakkin-hensai-kakutou-musume-vs-ninpou-masuta-untranslated-censored/ (censored -i think; but it comes with a 100% save)
hxxp://hentaifromhell.net/kaguya-untranslated-censored/ (same as above, and lacking a 100% save :p)

That's all i have :)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the links on here seem to still work...well the depositfile links at least.

Anyone got this one?

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

there might be some working links in my old thread about this subject

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16796

I know there are some MU links (obviously dead), but there might be some others if you scroll down

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow. I don't know what's funnier the fact that most of you where lazy and haven't uploaded yourselves, or the fact i already got those links :p

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From what I remember, the games by this author that have been freely distributed on the internet are:

If you're looking for anything else by the circle, you're probably best off buying it yourself.

skydragoon5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just wanted to vouch that there really aren't more available unless you purchase it. I enjoyed the gameplay and could not find anymore.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just wanted to vouch that there really aren't more available unless you purchase it. I enjoyed the gameplay and could not find anymore.
Second that...

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've actually gotten my hands on a few besides those. I'll see what I can do about making some DL links.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've actually gotten my hands on a few besides those. I'll see what I can do about making some DL links.
You said the gameplay is interesting so I'm a bit curious, wonder if there's a video up of some of these games somewhere. Youtube usually allows hentai.

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you look through the thread in this link you should find some of what you're looking for,

Also it may be worth checking through their other pages as it's just one big mess, a site that's often worth checking is

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you look through the thread in this link you should find some of what you're looking for,

Also it may be worth checking through their other pages as it's just one big mess, a site that's often worth checking is
The download size is twice as big I believe for this game on that site unless one is showing compressed size or something.

Version of Fight Girl in Debt VS Ninpo Master from that site: File size: 316.14 MB
Normal version: RJ081536.zip / 136.77MB(143411813Byte)

Hmmm. Always hard to trust sites without people talking about the file being legit.

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

FruitSmoothie, although I haven't d'led that, I suspect you'll find that it's bigger than you're expecting due to the fact it has 3 games in it

Random Games Pack 4
Poyoyon Western - Lily the Kid
Princess Kaguya Loves the Smell of Squid?
Fight Girl in Debt VS Ninpo Master
DOWNLOAD:

mirror

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FruitSmoothie, although I haven't d'led that, I suspect you'll find that it's bigger than you're expecting due to the fact it has 3 games in it
Ah well I guess that works too. I didn't notice the ones above it didn't have dl links since I started at the bottom of the page. Thanks for the links to that site.

Playing the shooting one and the girl doesn't even show up like in the image. What is this sorcery, ah, figured it out.

Daw, the two other games work fine and the game I downloaded all those for doesn't work for some reason, crashed after a couple screens.

Well the scenes are better than I thought, voice and animated, I thought they were picture cgs so that's decent (Though pretty heavy censor and low movement on the animation). The games are pretty easy and very similar. Highlight button/area, it changes from a blank area to an X (Fail) or O (Correct button) or a person, click there, win one round, rinse and repeat, though the tentacle one kind of has a boss fight, and some kind of plot, so I'd rank that one a bit higher than the shooting girl one.

Overall I'd say average or a bit below, if you're bored they're good to play but they aren't too exciting and can be fully cleared in 10 minutes or so each from the two I was able to play.

Quick guide on the tentacle game:

You start by clicking the top option, 2nd one is the shop where you can buy upgrades that don't seem very useful (There were quite a few but I was only able to buy the HP ones for some reason even though I had enough money. There is an Easter egg here though!), the other two are the cg animations.

After you click the first option in the main menu, you get another two options, the first will take you immediately to the city map and the 2nd one will give you a cutscene explaining the plot, some teacher looking chick spots you and transforms to fight you, you have a few options where you can mess around with her but they should all send you flying eventually to the city map start point.

Click on the map anywhere and you'll get random scenes, the guys options should all capture them for points. On the girl scenes, the top option will usually immediately capture the girl for points without any sexy time scenes so avoid that (Except for the running girl! Her scenes start with the top option immediately and then the 2nd option once you catch her.)

The two buttons on the bottom of the girl encounters either on the left side, make her clothes transparent or on the right with the S, remove them completely so if you have a preference, click one of those before you choose a dialog option with a girl.

Clicking the 2nd dialog option on the girl (First option first for the running girl, the 2nd option once you catch her) (Or 3rd for the helmet girl) will start the smexy time or a minigame to start the smexy time.

You'll randomly encounter the girl on one of the map squares you met in the cutscene at the start. The first option starts the fight with her while the 2nd one gives you a minigame to run away. The fight with her has the same stripping options that the other girls had (I only made her transparent, don't know if you can use the full strip option on her) and works on a dice rolling type system, the +1 and +2 on the right side add 1-3 damage to your attacks at the cost of those points you've been earning so it's usually worth clicking both before you press a box, then you press one of the empty boxes in the bottom middle of the screen to get your base roll. You two clash, if she rolls higher you take damage and visa versa, there are different animations for how much higher you roll than her for the way that you damage her.

Side note that you can also play a strip minigame with her by clicking her skirt or top, you'll get one of those click the O box minigames for it, and can eventually grope her or land in her crouch when she's nude but you will take damage afterwards. Get her down to 0 and smexy time. You also unlock all cgs with the girls nude or clothed for beating her I believe.

Remember to save the game by right clicking and choosing the 3rd option, you can do it at almost any time.

Last edited:

Hexagoon

Reputation score

Hei guys! Glad someone else like this authors games...

All games with the 100% saves was uploaded by me to a blog of my friend... Now they are everywhere...

I had scanned the entire internet trying to find every single game of this author even before megaupload was closed... And all I found was these 5 or 6 games...

The others is impossible to find.
The only way to get them is buying...

If someone wan't to buy... Be free to share here... :D:D

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

*blows dust*

I was wondering if any of you guys have the complete collection of this authors work... I am doing my best exercising my google-fu,with no luck at the moment...

On the plus side, just in case there is anyone new to hentai games or this forum. I highly recommend you check this circle out. :)

Fazel

Reputation score

Sorry for this necromancy act, but i'm really looking for this author's games and couldn't find anything good besides this thread xD

Has anyone some links to his works?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here are the ones that I managed to find:

I'm trying to download My Ball Star Lemon from a torrent, but it might take a while (it's in the middle of 20gb of other crap and I don't know where it is so I have to get the whole thing, it's also slow). Also managed to find the Knuckle Pine 3d thingy, but it's a multi part depositfiles link which should also take a while, not to mention 3d would be inferior to his 2d ones anyway.

In the mean time, anyone still has something from this circle? I remember finding dead links for two or three games besides those in the folder, so they were shared at some point.

Still, even if we round up all the ones that were shared, there's still plenty which never were. :(

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HI EVERYONE!!!

anyone have a download link for this?

dlsite(.)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ133533.html[/url]

please!!!

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

HI EVERYONE!!!

anyone have a download link for this?

dlsite(.)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ133533.html[/url]

please!!!
I have updated the Mega Folder with three games:

My Ball Star Lemon (RJ110231)
Megami Shinkou The Goddess Invasion (RJ144708)
Fantasy Lite Mysterious Cave (RJ133533)

The mysterious cave looked nice from the screenshots, didn't it? I was a bit disappointed with it, though.

Anyone managed to find anything else on this circle?