What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [色仕掛けまとめブログ / irojikake matome] サキュバス戦記 /Succubus Senki (RJ246337 / RE246337)

zyxxz

Reputation score
DLsite:

Description:
Succubus Senki is a turn-based strategy RPG similar to that of Fire Emblem except that the enemies you fight are all extremely seductive succubi and they will try every possible way to seduce and corrupt your party during battle. Apart from the numerous H-scenes and events, the rest of the gameplay is practically the same as Fire Emblem. Also, the majority of the H-content are breast and foot-focused.

Gameplay:
Similar to all other turn-based strategy RPGs, you deploy troops and command them to fight enemy opponents. There is a loose storyline to follow outside of combat where you manage your troops and explore the world. Each chapter of the story is a separate map with enemies already shown. You select which units to deploy and each turn your units gets to perform up to two different actions (move+attack or move+wait etc.) Once you end your end, the enemies begins their turn and it cycles until one side loses all their units.

Controls:
This game uses standard RPG maker game controls.

Story:
You play as the protagonist Rei as you lead your band of mercenaries to save the world from the rampaging succubi.

Genre: No-reverse, seduction, loli/shota, succubus, paizuri/breast sex, footjob, submissive man

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looking good! Be prepared to update your OP though (after you played the trial)

Their ci-en:
Release should be this month week, after DLsite goes through their process.

Looks like the focus will be on fat udders again... I hope I'm wrong, some other pics give me a glimmer of hope.
Anyway, these rape/abuse/sissyfication-heavy times could use a breath of fresh air; worth the interest if the temptation/seduction focus as advertised is a fact.

You. Don't. Hit. Pretty girls.
Well, I guess hitting them back is a grey zone xD Don't attack if it's not a slime or pile of bones

PS: could we please get rid of this Loli/Shota tag? It's not yet another shota MC game, there's no shota/loli tag in the DLsite page. Let's keep the right tags for the right games, there's enough shota abuse lately to go around (and solve Japan's birth rate issues? I hope that's not the plan).

Proper tags: RPG / SLG / Succubus / Light femdom / Consensual / Seduction

Probably not a BF game since, for now, MCs try to bash their skulls in, while the opponents are doing their thing... <small tear> (that might very well be wrong - but all BF classes in the trials are females?)

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Moving the thread to Games Under Construction, as the game doesn't appear to be complete yet. Also, a quick scan of the Ci-En seems to show some underage looking characters.

Last edited:
OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
Moving the thread to Games Under Construction, as the game doesn't appear to be complete yet. Also, a quick scan of the Ci-En seems to show some underage looking characters.
The game has been completed since last week and it should be out on DLsite tomorrow

EDIT: It is now released.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Then please update your OP to follow the guidelines of OPs.

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
PS: could we please get rid of this Loli/Shota tag? It's not yet another shota MC game, there's no shota/loli tag in the DLsite page. Let's keep the right tags for the right games, there's enough shota abuse lately to go around (and solve Japan's birth rate issues? I hope that's not the plan).
I think the rules of this forum states that if there are any underage looking characters you have to put a loli/shota tag?

Then please update your OP to follow the guidelines of OPs.
Done. Let me know if there's still something I forgot to add.

alex123000

Reputation score
Anyone managed to succesfully hook the game text? If you did could you please tell how/what you used to do that? Thanks

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does the Demo just end as soon as you fight the succubus? As they all sort of Instadeath you...

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yeah, managed to win that fight, but the next one is the same group--and this time you have to defeat the Succubus in the middle of the town which never attacks--so you can't use that stategy

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I just finished the game, it was worth the wait IMO. The best thing to read it was, as I mentioned in another thread, .
Here are my thoughts:

There's quite a lot of content so I'm alright with the heavy price tag. 12 levels of different types of succubi with a boss in pretty much every other level. "Soft" femdom and reverse rape and the text/dialogue doesn't shy away from killing the main character in some of the endings, which is always a plus (looking at you Lust Grimm).

My personal drawbacks of the game are how hard it can be at times, even on easy difficulty. Some of the boss fights, especially the last two ones were BS despite most of my team being at max level. It took me a LOT of grinding to defeat the last boss and even then I think I only managed because she glitched a few times and straight up didn't attack me when she should have. I also got a lot of crashes when I spammed the skip button too much which is always annoying.

Another negative point is the current lack of proper reminiscence room so you have to replay the levels to see the H-scenes which gets quite tedious while some others (which are seen in town between two missions) are just not replayable. However, it's planned to be added in 1-2 weeks according to the dev so that's alright.

As people have mentioned, there are some loli and flat chested characters though they're not very numerous. I will never understand why devs who create a game who's clearly aimed at a target audience who likes big breasts and paizuri will throw in a few flat chested characters in there for the sake of it. Lust Grimm / Friend, Succubus Dreamer and several other H-games do the same and I really don't understand it. I highly doubt people who like flat chests are interested in a game that is filled with big breasted characters save for a few.

The only other drawback I have with the game is that it's got several animated H-scenes and CG but honestly, we get teased girls with 's amazing artwork for their character sprite picture and then we get the actual H-scenes drawn by someone else with a much inferior art style while some girls straight up don't have a CG / animation for their H-scenes. I can understand that since this game was originally meant to be text-only and it's the dev's first production so I'm assuming so many commissions gets very expensive very quickly but I'm still a little disappointed. I think it's the first time I see a game where the character sprite pictures are more fappable than the H-scenes.

Also the voice acting. It's so random lol. They gave a VA to 1 minor boss and 1 "important boss" but the two most important ones don't have a VA (including the last boss). But for what it's worth, the VA for the boss in the 4th mission is on point.

Overall, I loved it and it was great for what it was but the game still feels somewhat unfinished. One can only hope that with the money from the sales and the Ci-En money he gets, the dev is going to add more CG / animated scenes to h-scenes that don't have them. There's been no mention of that so far but a man can dream.

Last edited:
OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
One can only hope that with the money from the sales and the Ci-En money he gets, the dev is going to add more CG / animated scenes to h-scenes that don't have them. There's been no mention of that so far but a man can dream.
I don't think that would be likely. The game engine the dev used wasn't meant to contain too many content and at the end it actually broke for succubus senki, hence it took an extra 2 weeks for release. The dev had to remove some stuff in order to get the game working again.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't think that would be likely. The game engine the dev used wasn't meant to contain too many content and at the end it actually broke for succubus senki, hence it took an extra 2 weeks for release. The dev had to remove some stuff in order to get the game working again.
Yeah, that sucks. It was fun to basically play an H-version of Advance Wars but I think it's best to stick to RPG Maker for games like these.

HappyEggplant

Reputation score
Does anyone have a complete save? My game keeps bugging out at chapter 7 and I can't proceed any further >.<

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, that sucks. It was fun to basically play an H-version of Advance Wars but I think it's best to stick to RPG Maker for games like these.
i just finished to unlock everything in Wargroove and now im bleesed with a eroge advance wars like....isnt it beautiful ?

mageblast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I love this game so far and wish there was a way to unpack the finished version, wouldn't mind translating some of it, the menus at the very least.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can someone please share a complete save?