What's new

ACT RPG Maker [Kemomimi Farm] けもみみ牧場 Freestyle ARPG 攻略されちゃうARPG (RE114697, RJ114697)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 攻略されちゃうARPG (RJ114697)

Seems this game have a big update in all these years, now its 2.12, did anyone have it and willing to share?

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 攻略されちゃうARPG (RJ114697)

Seems this game have a big update in all these years, now its 2.12, did anyone have it and willing to share?
Here hoping for the same.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
sorry for necro but i found this gem on animeshare and was curious if someone could provide help on what to do and how to escape if the character gets caught and such.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
sorry for necro but i found this gem on animeshare and was curious if someone could provide help on what to do and how to escape if the character gets caught and such.
Keep pressing A and let the PP bar lower to zero.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Keep pressing A and let the PP bar lower to zero.
yeah but how to leave the room? i cant seem to be able to attack the orcs in the room and going to the exit doent let me leave the room. it just pops up something in japanese

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yeah but how to leave the room? i cant seem to be able to attack the orcs in the room and going to the exit doent let me leave the room. it just pops up something in japanese
You can exit the room if the orcs is sleeping (not moving)...

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so i just let them fuck the character and wait for them to sleep?
Yes... Or at least i think it was... My character fled from that captivity because they are asleep and i spam jump to escape (the escape windows is really small so you must be fast or just wait in front of escape door)...

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yes... Or at least i think it was... My character fled from that captivity because they are asleep and i spam jump to escape (the escape windows is really small so you must be fast or just wait in front of escape door)...
i guess ill try that.

Gabrielm14

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to install the game ? mine just keeps getting the same error " can't find RGSS202J.dll"

Status
Not open for further replies.