What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [第六花壇] 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ (RJ275792)

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score

DLSite :
Pixiv :

Scheduled Release Date : Late August 2020
Scheduled Release Date : 26th September, 2020

Genre : Fantasy, Netorare, Childhood Friend (Osananajimi), Sister (Nun).

This game is the second NTR game from this author that shares the same main characters as the first game plus some additional characters.
Even if it is used the same characters, the story is different from the first one. That means this game is not a sequel from the previous story, but rather a completely another story.
You can play it without knowing the story of the first game.
The first game can be accessed on their since there is still no thread for it

Story :
The main character's name is Ken, a young man who dreams of becoming a hero. Ken lives with his grandfather, who is a village chief and always doing some sexual harassment to the heroines.
One day Ken and his grandfather are asked by the priest to help investigate a haunted house. What will happen in the haunted house ?

Gameplay :
All you need to do is advancing the story by doing what is asked (see the top left of your game screen) because the story is pretty linear.
There are puzzles, but it is not that hard as long as you read the dialogues.
As the story goes on you will be controlling other character too, but what you need to do is the same as before.

Control :
Standard RPG Maker MV Control.
There are combats but not that much.

Endings :
As stated by the author, there are three types of endings :
END 1-A 知らぬが仏
END 1-B 終わる世界
END 2 仲間はずれ
END 3 TBA

In my opinion this game is good especially if you are looking for a game similar to HANATAKA's NTRPG.
This game include sprite animation, great art, and good event execution. The trial is pretty long (3 hours for me) and rich of content even if it's a trial.

Fetishes : NTR, Ugly Bastard, Hidden Sex

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I was hoping the game would come sooner but june is fine too, btw is there a list of scenes? i heard some are "hidden" and you have to search them.

Also at the end of the trial are a couple of options, pretty sure it branches the game into 3 different routes very different between each other, it also makes it so you can play it at least 3 times before finsihing it all.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The art is not exactly the best but damn the NTR is amazing, I've always been a fan of this guy's works for that reason. The sex scenes are amazing cuz he really put those sounds and moans to great uses. Also, the old guy is not the kid's uncle, it's his grandfather, I'm pretty sure of that.

The trail has a ton of scenes so I wonder how much more would be in the full release? He should be able to add quite a lot more in 6 months but who knows, he could get lazy.

OP
Daslhotiasht

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
I was hoping the game would come sooner but june is fine too, btw is there a list of scenes? i heard some are "hidden" and you have to search them.
I don't really know about list of scenes, there is nothing in the recollection room either.

The art is not exactly the best but damn the NTR is amazing, I've always been a fan of this guy's works for that reason. The sex scenes are amazing cuz he really put those sounds and moans to great uses. Also, the old guy is not the kid's uncle, it's his grandfather, I'm pretty sure of that.

The trail has a ton of scenes so I wonder how much more would be in the full release? He should be able to add quite a lot more in 6 months but who knows, he could get lazy.
In the full release maybe we can expect double or more of the content in the trial. It even has 3 different routes.

Thank you for correcting me about the uncle thing.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So from looking at pixiv, it seems that the 'plot' is that during investigation Ken will find a fairy that give him mysterious power, but when he was done with that apparently 3 days have passed, and all the girls have been NTR'd already.

So it seems like there might be time looping plot there.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So from looking at pixiv, it seems that the 'plot' is that during investigation Ken will find a fairy that give him mysterious power, but when he was done with that apparently 3 days have passed, and all the girls have been NTR'd already.

So it seems like there might be time looping plot there.
Play the demo, that is exactly it more or less, there are 3 options that appear to give 3 routes the game can take, no sure how much i can talk without spoilers but is worth playing along with machine transaltion even now.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Play the demo, that is exactly it more or less, there are 3 options that appear to give 3 routes the game can take, no sure how much i can talk without spoilers but is worth playing along with machine transaltion even now.
Never mind :v after reading the text properly this time.
EDIT: DOUBLE NEVER MIND

Here's the rough plot for people who care
Go to haunted house. NTR stuffs happen 'off screen'

On the way home he get power to look into the past.
Then when he finally got home, it's been 3days.

Then he keep getting visions of the girl banging the grandpa

Eventually he met the fairy who confirm those are real.
And even give him invisibility buff to sneak around and get to see all 3 girls wanting the old man dick.

Then the fairy point out to him that at one point he actually 'linked up' with his past self, and even was able to move differently than the past.

So maaaaaaaaybe with that power he can go back in time and change things.

Your options once you ignore the choices that lead to explanations are down to:
Go back
Don't go back with 2 sub choices
- want to see more (implied there'll be an orgy scene I think)
- want to investigate more i.e. learn how'd the old man got them addicted to his dick

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That's... a plot. Magical time travel fairies, old man dick and donger addiction developed in three god damn days, my favorite trifecta of plot devices and NTR ingredients.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Never mind :v after reading the text properly this time.
EDIT: DOUBLE NEVER MIND

Here's the rough plot for people who care
Go to haunted house. NTR stuffs happen 'off screen'

On the way home he get power to look into the past.
Then when he finally got home, it's been 3days.

Then he keep getting visions of the girl banging the grandpa

Eventually he met the fairy who confirm those are real.
And even give him invisibility buff to sneak around and get to see all 3 girls wanting the old man dick.

Then the fairy point out to him that at one point he actually 'linked up' with his past self, and even was able to move differently than the past.

So maaaaaaaaybe with that power he can go back in time and change things.

Your options once you ignore the choices that lead to explanations are down to:
Go back
Don't go back with 2 sub choices
- want to see more (implied there'll be an orgy scene I think)
- want to investigate more i.e. learn how'd the old man got them addicted to his dick
I have a doubt about the going to the past, actually almost 2, the way the text talks about it i think if you go straight to it the prota gets ntred but remains oblivious (or in denial maybe) but maybe if he investigates first then goes to the past he may be able to not get ntred and win them over, that would make it, i am happy so long as each one has a little time to play.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I have a doubt about the going to the past, actually almost 2, the way the text talks about it i think if you go straight to it the prota gets ntred but remains oblivious (or in denial maybe) but maybe if he investigates first then goes to the past he may be able to not get ntred and win them over, that would make it, i am happy so long as each one has a little time to play.
There was a different option that ask 'do you want to get some walkthrough hints?' if you say yes it kinda say what 'ending' each of the option will lead to.

So maybe it's like you said you need to investigate the events with his vision power first to be able to change the past. (i.e. go through that 3rd 'route' before trying 1st route will get a different ending.

That said, just for fun I kinda want the author to add 2 endings that's not really NTR, but I feel would be in-character given how the MC has been so far (especially that 2nd route where he's like 'yeah sure gramp is banging the girl I just realized I like but it's hot so eh'

1. "I am your grandson after all"
Where the MC basically replace his grandpa for the events in the mansion.
Instead of using old man privilege to avoid getting hit, he uses young kid privilege (yes, ironically similar to the first game's NTR I guess) to do all those things.

Then after getting himself the harem ending, he decided he feel guilty leaving his grandpa out of this + it's technically because of his grandpa that he realizes his feeling and know all these techniques.

So he go back to the past one more time, and:
2. "Everybody happy (kinda)"
Basically instead of cockblocking his grandpa, it's just one big orgy of the 5 of them (The Priest? Pfft)
MC reasoning might be something like he's seen (and experienced) how his grandpa didn't have the time to satisfy all 3 girls all the time and some were left wanting, the same thing did happen with MC too, so clearly the solution is to add more penis to the party.

mememe

Reputation score
The demo was amazing, this is already one of my all time favourite hentai games ever. Really looking forward to the full release.

(Also, is it just me or is this the longest demo for a hentai game ever? It honestly felt like a complete game. How much longer is the full release going to be I wonder? Not that I'm complaining, I definitely want more this is great)

Last edited:

Ferilya

Reputation score
The recollection room is not working for me,does anyone else have the same problem?
Not working as in,there no scene to be viewed

Last edited:

EldenUF

Reputation score
After checking NTR BLOG, it seems that the recollection room is not working for anyone so I'm pretty sure it's reserved for full release.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
game freezes here all the time, anyone have fix?
Use the cheat menu plugin that comes with the MVGame Hook Patcher, if you don't know what I'm talking about, you can search on it on google and it should be somewhere on this site. Turn on walk through wall. Due to some kind of bug, the blond is trying to walk down but the table is blocking her, the walk through wall should allow her to walk through the table.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Use the cheat menu plugin that comes with the MVGame Hook Patcher, if you don't know what I'm talking about, you can search on it on google and it should be somewhere on this site. Turn on walk through wall. Due to some kind of bug, the blond is trying to walk down but the table is blocking her, the walk through wall should allow her to walk through the table.
thanks and i'm stuck again here bro. is this the end of the trial?

Attachments

italy117

Reputation score
When I load up the demo, all I see are doors. Am I doing something wrong?

1588193141466.png

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Looking forward to this...honestly I'm kinda annoyed they let you see the NTR in the demo as it ruins the joy of just getting hints. Though its still good stuff, and if anyone receives news on the content or release dates please post.

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
He said in his Twitter that he can't meet the June Deadline so it will be sometime after.

Lingfing

Reputation score
Apparently you can access the full mansion path in the demo
you'll need to edit the game in MV maker to access get full or otherwise the demo ends exactly the same as the previous demo
anyone know how to do that?