File Size:
278 MB

Download Links:

Last edited by a moderator:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Alina

So this is about the girl in black hair playing a game where she plays as the girl in blue hair. Whatever happens to her in the game, happens to her in real life? This looks interesting but the girl with black hair looks kind of young, hopefully most of the scenes are about the girl with blue hair.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No, whatever happens in the game has an influence on her (so if she has lots of sex in game she gets horny and tries to get laid outside)

At least that's what I think it says.

OP
Hentar

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game is now up. Enjoy!

And BGN has it right.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This looks interesting but the girl with black hair looks kind of young, hopefully most of the scenes are about the girl with blue hair.
They have big boobs in the H-scene previews you can see on the DLsite page and there's no loli tag, so ... anyways, thanks Hentar! :D

OP
Hentar

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Shouldn't be.

I had to switch out the MF links with a torrent file, because MF is gay and blocked off the second part of the game.

trieuazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

200 MB for a RPG game, i would download it and try it out, but i don't think its worth it since its in japanes and half the story would be missed out

is there a system that can roughly translate it to English?, kinda like how google translator dose??.

btw nice find

XanKessel

Reputation score

This was the strangest thing:
Downloaded the torrent and tried to run it with AGTH: RGSS3 crashes. Without AGTH, works fine. Start AGTH after the game starts, message boxes missing, but text still hooked... Seems ITH works fine with hooking, though.
The Game.exe seemed different then the normal RPG Maker Ace file as well...

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

well, you're better off getting just the cg set anyways.
all this rpg stuff is useless. "playing" this game is just a hunt for cg. nothing more to it (oh yes, there's story...)
skip all enemies (because every random encounter is an annoying waste of time), run to the bosses, lose once and win to proceed. : /
i think you could get all cgs in very short time. im too bored with this scam.

why do you earn money in this game? it doesn't seem to be necessary to even use a health potion. why buy equipment? you're overpowered from beginning. why is there a pub with nothing inside? why isnt this just a cg set with text? ...

ty for upload, now i definetly wont buy this game :)

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably a dumb question but how do I gain control of the black haired girl outside the game?

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

skip all enemies, defeat all bosses, choose first choice if shes in her room with a guy, press enter or z a lot of times, its pretty straight forward i think. i dont think you can ever control her outside the game. there's just some scenes.

right now i'm stuck in a fight agains some evil devil twins. this is just ridiculous... the whole game is far too easy, then these two show up and kill your entire party in one round if you have bad luck. leveling up isnt a help either. you hardly gain anything... you could max out every character, but that would be kind of lame.
but i think i'm mostly done with the game... found nothing redeeming so far. except for the fights... they are getting more exciting near endgame (if you dont grind)

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I'm waiting for a complete save then. I'm up to the priest boss and he just keeps getting lucky silences and sleep locks.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

yes, this boss was totally annoying. but good thing is, everyone who played mmo's know content blocker ... so its kind of funny i guess.
theres also some "other players" who sell vendor items for like 200000... so well, i take back some of my harsh critizism regarding story. its not that bad actually. but the game design is still ... not so good.
still far to underdeveloped to call it a game worth buying. price for cg set would be more fitting.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes sounds interesting but I always hate RPG's I wouldn't mind seeing the CG set...if only I could remember that site that has them(I'll remember to bookmark it eventually)

I So want that girls outfit!! Cat-hoodie thing so cute.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

all this rpg stuff is useless. "playing" this game is just a hunt for cg. nothing more to it (oh yes, there's story...)
skip all enemies (because every random encounter is an annoying waste of time), run to the bosses, lose once and win to proceed. : /

why do you earn money in this game? it doesn't seem to be necessary to even use a health potion. why buy equipment? you're overpowered from beginning. why is there a pub with nothing inside? why isnt this just a cg set with text? ...

lol so right.

OP
Hentar

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That bad, eh? Ah well, it only cost me $15.

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I agree the game is bad but it's still enjoyable, I enjoyed the fuck out of it. The creators second game was the best though .

I was at lvl 120 when i defeated the twins and bought best armor and weapons. The twins aren't hard you just gotta spam the same attack and keep healing at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.