What's new

[Complete - Full] Key of Egg [v1.092] [Hasoyua] ENG PATCH 1.02

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
RJ269035_img_main.jpg

Developer:

For game version: 1.092 (DLsite english doesn't say it, but it's this version)

Language: English

Installation:
1. Get the game.

2. Download this patch and unzip it in the game's folder.

3. Run game in japanese locale.

4. This patch is for version 1.092 of the game.

Changelog:
01/01/21 - Patch 1.0
>Initial release
01/01/21 - Patch 1.01
>Added missing translation
03/01/21 - Patch 1.02
>Added missing translation

Translator notes:
I added a small FAQ, it explains how to get the cheat weapon in you don't want to deal with the grind.

What is untranslated?
I'm sure I translated everything the player can see, but if you find any japanese text or a crash please post a screenshot and where it is so I can fix it.

Unlocked gallery anyone?
I added an extra folder, "-optional- full gallery" just move that save file to the "save" folder.

Small review:
I liked this game, it's like a combination of time management and old adventure games in which you move around using text options instead of moving around a map, it was refreshing to play.

The art is gorgeous and I hope that a sequel is made.

The only thing I didn't like was the lack of yuri and that the other girls don't have events.

DOWNLOAD

TRANSLATION SCREENSHOTS:
2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Much appreciated; this was on my to-do list of translations, but not high on the priority list.
Glad you're taking initiative on it. Good luck.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
Thanks for pick this up. This circle has a lot of good games. Hope u pick Ribiru no Wana (リビルの罠) too.

PeacefulBandit

Reputation score

Kagura has added this one to their to-do list.

MarksAce

Reputation score
might as well finish since your well 30% into it. Knowing kagura this might take a year before its out heck even more they have a huge backlog of games. They might even try to work with ya too to get the translation

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
might as well finish since your well 30% into it. Knowing kagura this might take a year before its out heck even more they have a huge backlog of games. They might even try to work with ya too to get the translation
Right now I'm around 60%.
I want to finish this, people can play with my translation while they wait for Kagura's version.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
70% of the game has been translated.
WIP patches are only available to .

Mick2000

Reputation score
one month and you already at 70%, that's quite good work.
got estimation how long you able to finish the translation? a week or two?

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
one month and you already at 70%, that's quite good work.
got estimation how long you able to finish the translation? a week or two?
I don't like to give estimates, that's asking for trouble, it will be done when it's done.
But, I'll do what I can to finish it this month. I translate as I play, meaning that I need to waste time playing, but I need to see my translation in game to make adjustments and to make sure I didn't break anything.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I don't like to give estimates, that's asking for trouble, it will be done when it's done.
But, I'll do what I can to finish it this month. I translate as I play, meaning that I need to waste time playing, but I need to see my translation in game to make adjustments and to make sure I didn't break anything.
i should do a better wording on that one...
i just like to know how long till it done, i didn't mean to ask for clear deadline or anything, just merely curious about how long it will finish.
either way, just work it your own pace, i rather see a good translation effort than a forced one.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I want to wish everyone merry Chrismas and let you know that the translation has been completed, will release it on jan 1st.
Merry Christmas to you!!!
I saw the thread and was like oh this looks good, then I noticed the date of creation and thought it might be a while but 1st January! You are fucking awesome! Just bought it on DLsite so I can apply the patch when it releases!
As a fellow member of the "machine translation is NOT good enough" club, I appreciate you taking the time to translate this!!!
Even tempted to go pledge on patreon just to show any form of support!
Keep up the good work!