What's new

[WIP - Full] 引きこもり妹とまいにちHライフ\Everyday Sexual Life with Hikikomori Sister (TissuBox)

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Like tittle say, here link for translation on patreon for jpn game.
dlsite.com product_id/RJ190625

On eng dlsite you can find other eng version of this game.
dlsite.com product_id/RE190625

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 引きこもり妹とまいにちHライフ\Everyday Sexual Life with Hikikomori Sister (TissuBox)

Nice.
I was actually planning to buy this but I keep holding it off.

MLS62

Reputation score

Ehm, I'm really sorry if this comes off as offensive, but you're joking right? I mean, it says work in progress, so I'm guessing it'll get better, but seeing your translation and the official 'bad' (in your words) one there's a huge difference in quality. With that I mean that I don't understand how you think yours is better. 'I check demo on eng dlsite and it's not very good...' should be 'I checkED THE demo on THE english dlsite and it's not very good...' for example. It's a nice idea to translate games and could probably help your English a lot, but asking money for it at the level you're at now is pretty much theft. I'm sorry if this offends you and you shouldn't let my words stop you from doing what you're doing, but please don't charge money for it at the least.

Hiei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got no problems with people translating to make money. However I'd suggest that people new to translating at least do a little free translating to earn respect for their work an trust.

I imagine you'd make much more money that way. Than just saying "Hey you don't know me, but here's my patreon!". An hoping that people will give you money based on faith alone. Especially when from your OP, English Doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

If you want to make money from translating games, of course I support that. Even a translation in bad English is better than no translation. But you're only hurting yourself charging before you establish even a ounce of trust.

OP
Makein

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First, it's not my patreon :eek:
And why you say all of this to me? :D

I only find it on some anime sharing site and it's your choice if you wanna get it :rolleyes:
(Because he\she doing translation for cage girl game *cough*)

Last edited:

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well it's just logical to assume that this is your patreon, if we look at all those people that are patrons ( i mean all 1 of them :p). I wonder why would you even pay him for something like that. The game doesn't seem that translation worthy and those "translation" screenshots are kindy cringy.

OP
Makein

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well it's just logical to assume that this is your patreon, if we look at all those people that are patrons ( i mean all 1 of them :p). I wonder why would you even pay him for something like that. The game doesn't seem that translation worthy and those "translation" screenshots are kindy cringy.
You wrong again, i not pay him :D
Like i say, i wait for cage girl translation :p

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then why are you even posting this translation here if you haven't played it? For all we know it could be a hoax or a virus...

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

uhhhh....i'm all for translators being supported by Patreon but for the translator to hide his translation behind a paywall is kind of sketchy and probably illegal.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going to assume ToDzY's not a native english speaker. It also looks like he don't have a tester willing to point these things out. I don't get why he felt the need to tell people he's a "nice guy".

Actually, both versions of the translation are kind of cringe-worthy. I'm just going to pick the second one and work it a little.
It's been three months since I moved to Tokyo. One day, my sister - who had been living with her father - shows up and mooches off me as she pleases.
Maybe I'll send that to his gmail.

I've got two major TLs in the works at the moment and I can't allow myself to accept a single penny for my time.

I hope he gets better at this so he can earn that $3 "per test" he's getting.

OP
Makein

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then why are you even posting this translation here if you haven't played it? For all we know it could be a hoax or a virus...
Can be, I only say that this game exist in english + there 2nd translation

I'm going to assume ToDzY's not a native english speaker. It also looks like he don't have a tester willing to point these things out. I don't get why he felt the need to tell people he's a "nice guy".

Actually, both versions of the translation are kind of cringe-worthy. I'm just going to pick the second one and work it a little.
It's been three months since I moved to Tokyo. One day, my sister - who had been living with her father - shows up and mooches off me as she pleases.
Maybe I'll send that to his gmail.

I've got two major TLs in the works at the moment and I can't allow myself to accept a single penny for my time.

I hope he gets better at this so he can earn that $3 "per test" he's getting.
Yeah, and game not large... In demo looks like you need repeat sex actions to earn points for poses.
But, I'm kind of interested in this game :) Because it was made with game maker

Last edited: